PDA

View Full Version : [OPINION] Rogue Nerf

soon
08-22-2016, 10:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFqTIZMVWdw&feature=youtu.be

This nerf was necessary? On the PVE I recover 185 mana per pack, but in PVP I recover 92. Makes useless skill, I used ten points for nothing.

ps. I'm not doing drama, just did not know this nerf.

Zeus
08-22-2016, 10:14 PM
It falls under the 40% heal nerf in PvP.

Safiras
08-22-2016, 10:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFqTIZMVWdw&feature=youtu.be

This nerf was necessary? On the PVE I recover 185 mana per pack, but in PVP I recover 92. Makes useless skill, I used ten points for nothing.

ps. I'm not doing drama, just did not know this nerf

All heals were nerfed because of the global damage nerf. This includes the mana regen of the packs and mana regen of sorceror's lifegiver.

soon
08-22-2016, 10:28 PM
All heals were nerfed because of the global damage nerf. This includes the mana regen of the packs and mana regen of sorceror's lifegiver.

I know about the nerf healing skills. But masteri says recovers mana per level.

Whatever nevermind

extrapayah
08-23-2016, 12:21 AM
imo it is unnecessary,

dev said that the mastery on packs were originally designed to give low mana because thinking it to be used in pvp and will be game breaking if given higher than the original value. so the already originally low value, designed for pvp, is nerfed, making it unusable/insignificant in pvp.

imo, it needs to be buffed to be significant enough in pve and to not be too op in pvp. same with mana over time in mage's skill, samael healing aura, konga's aa, jack's aa, nexus' aa, valkin, etc

tbh, if there are healing skills that need to be nerfed, it's only warrior's healing over time skill, mage's heal + heal over time skill, rogue's basic healing pack value (the 30% max health one), and the recent mishi's aura

Zeus
08-23-2016, 10:06 AM
imo it is unnecessary,

dev said that the mastery on packs were originally designed to give low mana because thinking it to be used in pvp and will be game breaking if given higher than the original value. so the already originally low value, designed for pvp, is nerfed, making it unusable/insignificant in pvp.

imo, it needs to be buffed to be significant enough in pve and to not be too op in pvp. same with mana over time in mage's skill, samael healing aura, konga's aa, jack's aa, nexus' aa, valkin, etc

tbh, if there are healing skills that need to be nerfed, it's only warrior's healing over time skill, mage's heal + heal over time skill, rogue's basic healing pack value (the 30% max health one), and the recent mishi's aura

Mishi is nerfed in PvP. Rogue packs barely even provide a full 100% heal from eating all 3 packs.