PDA

View Full Version : 1.0.2 Content Update (69315)

asommers
09-16-2011, 05:18 PM
Added arrow on hud to toggle 1, 3 or 9 lines of text
Android/iPhone: Fixed virtual joystick being stuck when the player opened the notification window
Buying recipes at crafting station now causes a popup to appear
Emote button should now show up for users that hid it prior to the hud revamp
Made the Paparazzi Droid's flash a little less intense.
Fixed typo in the Operative Precision skill description.
Fixed typo in Decay skill description.
Fixed multi-colored holographic tool name.
Corrected rarity coloration for the Class VI Shocktite Vest and the Type VI Flashguns.
Fixed typo with Operative store armor description. Should have been Swindler's.
Levels 2 and above will see the Deal of the Day
Optimized the performance of all the Slouch-O Levels.

noneo
09-16-2011, 05:20 PM

THANK YOU. I am forever in your debt.

SUPAPRODIGY
09-16-2011, 05:22 PM
Thanks

octavos
09-16-2011, 05:24 PM
thanks...lov the new chat :)

bronislav84
09-16-2011, 05:41 PM
Now there's one problem with the new chat: It's not thumb friendly. What I mean is that just like the chat before this, it takes longer to tap on the top of the screen than the bottom. Can we get the chat activation back to how it was? Or at the very least, move the quick chat back to where it was? On small screens it's so easy to miss between the chat and the gear.

iOSJake
09-16-2011, 06:06 PM
Thank you for these fixes! Overall, though I think the UI was better a week ago.

krazii
09-16-2011, 06:23 PM
Great update, especially the flash, there goes the headache and playing with sunglasses on :)

BodMaster
09-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Thanks on fixing the Chat :)

Angelo Brockway
09-16-2011, 06:49 PM
Great update!!!!

JaytB
09-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Nice update :)

Dahitman
09-16-2011, 06:59 PM
Android/iPhone: Fixed virtual joystick being stuck when the player opened the notification window
Buying recipes at crafting station now causes a popup to appear
Emote button should now show up for users that hid it prior to the hud revamp
Made the Paparazzi Droid's flash a little less intense.
Fixed typo in the Operative Precision skill description.
Fixed typo in Decay skill description.
Fixed multi-colored holographic tool name.
Corrected rarity coloration for the Class VI Shocktite Vest and the Type VI Flashguns.
Fixed typo with Operative store armor description. Should have been Swindler's.
Levels 2 and above will see the Deal of the Day
Optimized the performance of all the Slouch-O Levels.

I purchased platinum today (about 4 hours ago) and received the receipt, funds pending from my banking account however I dont have it in my star legends account. Where would I go for assistance with this? Thx

Ephemeris
09-16-2011, 08:19 PM
A HUGE thanks for revamping the revamped chat -- I love it again. Also, thanks for moving the quick chat to the top of the screen. :)

Samhayne
09-16-2011, 08:20 PM
I purchased platinum today (about 4 hours ago) and received the receipt, funds pending from my banking account however I dont have it in my star legends account. Where would I go for assistance with this? Thx

http://support.spacetimestudios.com would be the place!

Moogerfooger
09-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Muy bueno on the fixes, guys.

Dahitman
09-16-2011, 08:29 PM
http://support.spacetimestudios.com would be the place!

Thx. Request submitted.

LordEspe
09-16-2011, 09:59 PM
I love the UI now! Wide open. And also I love the manage window, I know it's not from this patch but just wanted to say!! :)

ezarf
09-16-2011, 10:22 PM
Is decay suppose to add armour to the target? What it says on my skills and that seems kinda counter productive buffing the mobs

nazgulking
09-17-2011, 01:01 AM
Great update, especially the flash, there goes the headache and playing with sunglasses on :)

Ok, THIS is a bit exaggerated :P

Breadkeeper
09-17-2011, 10:09 AM
Is decay suppose to add armour to the target? What it says on my skills and that seems kinda counter productive buffing the mobs

I was wondering the same thing.. haha. Assumed it had to be a typo!! What was it? +70 Armor to the mob your fighting? LOL Hacked Skill.

Sunluna
09-17-2011, 01:39 PM
I am loving the new chat interface and the new notification system - responding to a private message is now so much easier than having to go through your entire friend list and doing it manually! Thank you so much STS :)

Fac3bon3s
09-17-2011, 08:40 PM
I notice no one has said thank you for the new Slouch-O optimizations. I haven't noticed. Maybe it's because I'm using a second Gen Iphone 3G. I'm assuming to get the best results like with PC games you need the best system.

tearacan
09-18-2011, 01:34 PM
i like the update, but found some glitches, using the ipad(2)
1) the notifaction button overruns some of the quest text, when playing the quest itself

edit: moved bug reports to Technical Issues and Bugs.