PDA

View Full Version : Interface hinders play! Please fix! Community please support!

Reggin
09-16-2011, 05:24 PM
I like the appearance of the interface, and the fact that you are limited to 8 skills to create differences in builds. However, there is a major problem with the skill setup in SL!

I've hated it since beta, but as level difficulty rises and combos become important, the inability to use one of your 8 skills without changing sets is a major flaw. Allow me to present a few reasons:

1) A dual class combo requires a skilled player to immediately follow up another players skill with their own skill. In the time it takes to change skill bars, there is a big chance one of the three other members will use a skill and prevent a combo. In an organized group, I guess it would be possible to consult before starting so that the group can make sure their skill bars are aligned for combos, but in a normal PUG situation it is completely unrealistic to expect this!

2) Managing skill cooldowns and using them efficiently is simply impossible (if you want to enjoy the game at least). Sure, I can count in my head and do simple math to monitor cooldowns on the other bar, but I doubt younger players can (and I doubt anyone wants to... I certainly don't! ).

Please make it at least an option to display all 8 slots! This way people who like it can leave it alone, and all the loyal awesome fans of SL who take a second to sign this petition can enjoy the game so much more!

Ayc2000
09-16-2011, 05:37 PM
Yes yes yes!!!!!! I was sooo sad to see that I couldn't see all of my skills! Please fix this or maybe make it optional?

bronislav84
09-16-2011, 05:44 PM
I made a thread about this in early beta. It went unchanged.

Bottom line: We need more skill slots and to see them all at once.

Fac3bon3s
09-16-2011, 09:29 PM
We don't need more skill slots. They just need to map them on the interface like they do in PL. The issue is that there is much more going on in game then there was in PL. So we need to be able to see more of the map at one time. If the icons were a bit smaller it could work. People playing on andriod tablets or Ipads shouldn't have any issues and should have the ability to see 8 abilities at one time. For us using phones the screen would be much to cluttered.

But then again maybe thats why there are adjusting the interface with these new updates. To make room for more skills.

Reggin
09-23-2011, 04:33 PM
With the newest update to pocket legends, they actually addressed this issue. I hope that a new interface that will allow all 8 skills to appear on the screen at the same time will be available in star legends soon!

Please keep chiming in with support of this idea until the devs address it!

Fac3bon3s
09-23-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm not sure if my previous post summarized the fact that I do support this. I would like to have the ability to see 8 skills and use 8 skills with out having to tab back and forth.