PDA

View Full Version : MUST READ! To all German-speaking Arcane Legends player!

Repeat
08-23-2016, 08:15 AM
I write this in English cuz I dont know if it is allowed to make a German thread at General Discussion section. The German translation of this is available at Guild section cuz there it seems to be ok (deutsche Übersetzung dieses Textes einfach link anklicken). http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?371330-Bitte-lesen!-an-alle-deutschsprachigen-Arcane-Legends-Spieler!

Hi everybody:)

My name is Repeat maybe some of you know me Im one of the leaders of Stoereffekt and at the moment the GM of this guild. I play Arcane Legends since a few weeks before lvl36 was released and built Stoereffekt together with Rushertrix in August 2015. But enough of the introducing:) I want to start this thread to talk about the situation of German Arcane Legends players and guilds these days and I want to discuss an idea that I have to make it better again for all of us. Its some kind of a Community Projekt:) Please take the time to read it and discuss it... here with us... in game with your guild... and with all your German-speaking Arcane Legends friends, ty.

The Problem:

I see a huge difference between the German Community in Arcane Legends and the Communities of other countries. We have got so many players but no guild is able to run leaderboard. we are very well connected we all know each other but we are splitted and everyone has beef with so many others :( That was not always the case. There were times when 3 German guilds were able to run leaderboard at the same time...
We (Stoereffekt) work for one year now to create a German Leaderboard guild and it seems as more as we grow and as more as time we play together the more enemies we get. Old stories between single persons, wrong word in wrong situation and so much talk about everyone... no one knows is it true or not but everyone is yelling. I bet you all know what I mean:)) and I bet you all face the same problems every day in your guild and with your friends. But at the end of the day we all want the same. We want a strong large guild where many people are online and active, party for everyone and the community feeling to be a respected part of something, save from getting scammed where u have fun and play together... I know a little bit about the situation today. Many very small German guilds... many old legends who dont come online ...is it fun? Do u really enjoy or do u just hope for better days? We are probably the largest German guild atm with a bit more than 300 player above lvl30 and we feel the problem so I guess u all feel it too...

My solution: The Community Projekt

I was breaking my head with this problem for a long long time. How to bring them together? How to create a room where all the old beef is not important anymore and we all get a new chance with each other? Without giving up the guilds we were working on for such a long time and I guess I have maybe a solution that I want to discuss with u.

I call it...The German National Team:)

-Its pretty simple we create a new guild charter and bring all our active player to this guild
-its no guild in the traditional meaning cuz we all can keep our guilds its like the way football teams send their player to national teams
-Its a place where we all come together like an event
-Everyone is welcome no matter what happened with others outside

I know that this idea is not that easy to put into practice we need rules that 100% avoid scamming cuz we welcome many different ppl and we have to decide who should be the GM of this and stuff like that but its possible to do and there is no risk for no one cuz if it doesnt work or is no fun we just go back to our guilds and everything is the way it was before. I just really like the idea to create a clean room where all come together... to see where we are... to get a restart and better contact between all of us. A room where all the beef doesnt matter anymore and where we create a new strong Community for all German player maybe better than it ever was before.

Thats all, thanks for reading:)

tasakli
08-23-2016, 08:40 AM
Hail DOITSJLANT

Finalspell
08-23-2016, 08:56 AM
Du enttäuscht mich echt nie rep:) nice text and I hope the idea going great !

Lefreiasaca
08-23-2016, 11:08 AM
Nice work :)

Psychoism
08-23-2016, 11:20 AM
I'm not a german, But great job! :)

QuaseT
08-24-2016, 01:18 AM
Good idea, count me in

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk