PDA

View Full Version : Samael or Mishi as base pet

Potato is me
08-23-2016, 07:21 PM
Hi can anyone do a conparison about samael and mishi as base?

From what i heard people keep telling me samael for warrior, mishi for rogue but they couldnt tell me the specific differenct between these two

The best information i could get out is that samael has hp and mana regen and mishi only has mana regen

I would like to know more like if the mana regen in mishi is faster than that of samael and what other factors will contribute to sam > mishi or mishi > sam

Thanks in advance! Have a nice day :)

resurrected
08-23-2016, 08:03 PM
Mishi recover more mana and faster than samael.
Other facts are that yeah samael heals also and mishi dont.

Potato is me
08-23-2016, 09:31 PM

So i guess the reason why rogues don't use sam much is because they can't even survive to feel the heal XD
As a warrior, would you prefer sam or mishi in pvp/pve respectively ?

resurrected
08-24-2016, 01:59 AM
So i guess the reason why rogues don't use sam much is because they can't even survive to feel the heal XD
As a warrior, would you prefer sam or mishi in pvp/pve respectively ?
Yes indeed. That's why rogues choose mishi. As tank for PvP and PvE I'd take samael but it's really up to player. I find heal regen useful for tank and other players if we standing on waiting till they rg ( pvp ). That's my opinion.

Behoove
08-24-2016, 04:35 PM
its easy, for rogues i'd choose mishi as mana is low vs a warrior (and some even have korruption)
for warrior and mage id go with samael

Perceval
08-31-2016, 06:50 PM
Go for mishi, samael's hp and mana regen became horrible after the global heal nerf in PvP.

Chocolaty
10-04-2016, 03:01 PM

I never knew Mishi could do that lol ty.