PDA

View Full Version : Request : 500 inventory space for Alts

resurrected
08-24-2016, 07:20 AM
I guess not only i have this problem.
My friend wanted to make character with glinstone set. She already opened nekro there leveled it to 46 by boost pack and then noticed that crafting inventory is just 25 instead 500. It's problem cause her main isn't same as character she want make set on. Ingredients for set cant be stashable and that's also problem but let's nott going into it.
I think thats only one of biggest problems we getting with small crafting inventory in our another characters. Best solution i see is expand crafting inventory for alts if your first character ( main ) already have 500 slots. It can be checked by account age. Same was done with giving special backpacks for veteran players so i don't think its problem to do same with crafting inventory. If its nott possible then make something like we can do with inventory slots using daily tokens but first solution seems logical and best. Wont affect anything.

Ridemypanda
08-24-2016, 07:25 AM
100% agree with u. I also had the same problem when i crafted the pp on my alt

resurrected
08-24-2016, 07:27 AM
100% agree with u. I also had the same problem when i crafted the pp on my alt
Here comes another problem!
I'll add that we can't also craft jarl / alpha tropy cause it also needs more than 25 slots.

Mel030
08-24-2016, 07:28 AM
You can buy 25 Inventory Slots for 50k :)

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

MrsAnnoying
08-24-2016, 07:36 AM
Buying inventory slots isnt expanding ur craft inv slots , i tried it , i couldnt join map coz my craft is 27/25 while my inventory is 75 already ...

resurrected
08-24-2016, 07:45 AM
You can buy 25 Inventory Slots for 50k :)

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
⬆⬇

Buying inventory slots isnt expanding ur craft inv slots , i tried it , i couldnt join map coz my craft is 27/25 while my inventory is 75 already ...
/11letters

Zylx
08-24-2016, 10:38 AM
Only in AL would you be able to carry around 500 greatswords, but become over encumbered by 25 jewels.

Archerios
08-24-2016, 10:45 AM
We can expand inventory slot in many ways.Once we have 500, it's useless unless you use it on alt.My idea is to craft those 25 inventory slot into crafting inventory slots.The ingredients of course is all farmable.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk

resurrected
08-24-2016, 11:23 AM
We can expand inventory slot in many ways.Once we have 500, it's useless unless you use it on alt.My idea is to craft those 25 inventory slot into crafting inventory slots.The ingredients of course is all farmable.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk

its about crafting inv slots. One where are jewels. Not items.

Darrksight
08-24-2016, 11:59 AM
yeah cant craft PP without crafting slots

Eatdamage
08-24-2016, 12:44 PM
Only in AL would you be able to carry around 500 greatswords, but become over encumbered by 25 jewels.
lol also +1 this thread

Archerios
08-24-2016, 01:04 PM
its about crafting inv slots. One where are jewels. Not items.
Yes,i know.What I mean is that 25 inventory slot(for items)that we can purchase using story token,we are suppose to be able to craft it into 25 crafting inventory slot(for jewel).

aneshsinghblu
08-24-2016, 02:09 PM
maybe crafting inventory space could be looted with next harvest event.

is there any other way to buy crafting inventory space without plat?
if not. . then this can't be called free to play

scarysmerf
08-24-2016, 02:55 PM
Please take into account that the more items u have will cause more lagg more crsfting spots wont solve the problem it will make things worce just dont use all your crafting slots ive never had 25 things in my craft inventory lol I take them out and stash them :)

resurrected
08-24-2016, 03:16 PM
Please take into account that the more items u have will cause more lagg more crsfting spots wont solve the problem it will make things worce just dont use all your crafting slots ive never had 25 things in my craft inventory lol I take them out and stash them :)
Please tell me how you gonna craft alpha wolf tropy , planar pendant or glinstone set woth 25 slots.

Oakmaiden
08-24-2016, 03:40 PM
R u confusing housing slots with crafting? All my alts have 500 crafting slots. I added housing slots which r purchasable along with inventory slots. That gives one alt 500 inventory 500 craft and 500 housing slots, plenty of room to hoard. Now if we could only add craft/upgade slots....

resurrected
08-24-2016, 03:46 PM
R u confusing housing slots with crafting? All my alts have 500 crafting slots. I added housing slots which r purchasable along with inventory slots. That gives one alt 500 inventory 500 craft and 500 housing slots, plenty of room to hoard. Now if we could only add craft/upgade slots....
Try create new character alt or character on another account.

resurrected
08-24-2016, 04:32 PM
This sounds like a bug.
Well its quite long here. I haven't problems myself with it cause i dont use alts till now.

resurrected
08-24-2016, 06:18 PM
this is carapace response to one of the post about crafting slot changes:

now i wanna answer this one in a constructive way possible...

many of us know that the most drops in any maps in Arlor are jewels, energy and crafting materials...

yes i agree it was a problem and a tedious taskl for a player to keep deletuing this stuff so that's why we ended up making a thread of increasing crafting or inventory space so thats why on 03-18-2016, 12:48 PM a hotfix happened and Crafting Inventory Increased to 500

which was effective for all toons created during that time and lucky enough most players have it...

HOWEVER

this caused network latency and extreme lagg for most players so they decide to limit it to 25

as Carapace mentioned in one of the thread...

now the problem is due to the imbalance happening between class some players decide to make new toons to give other class a try

now expanding inventory is not a problem because you can use *story tokens, crate key tokens, orc tags, hauntlet coin, and glintstone coin* to expand it but it does not solve the main problem that crafting materials is the most looted item in maps....

best way to solve it if they cannot expand it is to merge it like before give the old UI for the new players let them use the inventory space for their crafting space....

or

sync the expansion of the inventory space to crafting space

example if expand my inventory space to 75 then same goes for my crafting space....

another one is have a currency that we can use to purchase those crafting space

not everyone has the money to purchase plats to expand their crafting space and doing free plat offer won't suffice what they need.

i personally don't have any problem because i created my toon before the hotfix...

i hope my suggestion helps.

=^-^= meow

That's true but still many players gonna have problem with crafting things like planar pendant and so. Idea about expand crafting space by buying inv slots is cool.

Fredystern
08-24-2016, 07:08 PM

Tell me how you stash ancient planar essences, cleansed boss essences

Plqgue
08-24-2016, 11:59 PM

Lol there shouldn't be any server issues as sts has no problems releasing new furniture and vanities every ten minutes

resurrected
08-25-2016, 01:27 AM
Lol there shouldn't be any server issues as sts has no problems releasing new furniture and vanities every ten minutes
Indeed. So i also don't think it gonna be problem giving 500 slots again.

Horme
08-25-2016, 03:41 AM
LOL, buy those hauntlet coin sack and purchase that your **** inventory slot in hauntlet coin vendor. Problem fixed. You need open the 25 inventory space chest first, and it is not automatically added in your recent inventory space slot.

resurrected
08-25-2016, 04:22 AM
LOL, buy those hauntlet coin sack and purchase that your **** inventory slot in hauntlet coin vendor. Problem fixed. You need open the 25 inventory space chest first, and it is not automatically added in your recent inventory space slot.
Please read about what this thread is before posting. Thanks.

Horme
08-25-2016, 05:02 AM
Please read about what this thread is before posting. Thanks.

I see, I thought it Inventory slot. I got 500 crafting slot on all 4 chars, so I didnt notice it.

Kenzou
08-25-2016, 05:36 AM
Adding 25 Craft Slots to vendor would be nice :)

resurrected
08-26-2016, 10:21 AM
Bump for devs

Ravager
08-26-2016, 01:54 PM
I have a friend who has this issue too. A few months back, STS split the jewels/essence section to its own inventory space allotment and changed the max capacity of it too. Seems like any account afterwards is locked to 25 jewel/essence slots rather than having a max of 500?

resurrected
08-26-2016, 02:43 PM
I have a friend who has this issue too. A few months back, STS split the jewels/essence section to its own inventory space allotment and changed the max capacity of it too. Seems like any account afterwards is locked to 25 jewel/essence slots rather than having a max of 500?
Yeah. Many accounts. You can create new account as see that it gonna have 25 craft slots instead 500. It should be improved to 500 again.

Justg
08-26-2016, 02:53 PM
Sorry folks, we are comfortable with the current limits. Closing this one up.