PDA

View Full Version : Slow support replies?

fruitbattwo
08-24-2016, 04:02 PM
I am not trying to complain, but I have emailed STS countless times and have started two different support tickets starting August 4th for the recovery of my account. I have been calm and patient, but I have waited three weeks now for a reply so I can return to playing. How long have most of you had to wait for support emails? I understand that STS may be busy with their newer games but I feel that paying players of their older games deserve support as well.

Vigilante
08-24-2016, 04:38 PM
I requested a support ticket last year. I waited calmly and patient like you did, but never ever did sts replied back. Well, they would, but they tend to "close the case" without no response. So then I requested another one after 3 weeks later and I get the same exact thing "case closed" and no response. So i stopped :/

Ssneakykills
08-24-2016, 04:41 PM
Sounds fishy to me that you are recovering a account

fruitbattwo
08-24-2016, 06:10 PM
Sounds fishy to me that you are recovering a account

My phone got stolen and my emails and most other accounts from apps got messed with. Sorry to disappoint.

Ssneakykills
08-25-2016, 01:16 AM
My phone got stolen and my emails and most other accounts from apps got messed with. Sorry to disappoint.

Not that old chestnut

Justg
08-25-2016, 10:27 AM
Seoratrek closed your previous post about this, no need to open another one:

Please feel free to PM me your case number. If you don't know it, take a look here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?307837-Guide-Using-the-Support-Portal