PDA

View Full Version : While thinking about the (hopefully) soon release of Mt. Fang...

Zapoke
09-16-2011, 08:01 PM
I was hoping Nuri's would be more fun to play... But I find it worst then sewers, even with sewers's annoying traps. I'm hoping for more from Mt. Fang.. While I was thinking about this, I wondered about a theme of a map I want STS to release... A god themed map of sorts.
Here's what brought me probably politically incorrect idea.. I use to play Runescape.. Maybe 4-5 years ago? And a big thing to do there was God Wars. Thinking about this, I wonder if Altera would have gods as well?
Tell me what you think, don't troll please. Hehe. Also, this might be a bad idea. Idk. I'm kind of spazzy and hyper today. >.>

Silentarrow
09-16-2011, 08:29 PM
What exactly are "God Wars"? A type of PvP? The name sounds cool though.

Zapoke
09-16-2011, 08:58 PM
What exactly are "God Wars"? A type of PvP? The name sounds cool though.

The god wars was an elite boss map in Runescape ... The strongest in the game, I think. You fought all of the gods for drops.
My idea is, make it a new map. :-)

Conradin
09-16-2011, 09:17 PM
I have had a sick idea for the final lvl 95-100 map. Tere is two maps- one is the light gods and ones the dark gods. You choose one of these patgs and they become your faction. Dark players are constantly fightibg the light players and so forth. It woukd Be really fun and cool. Think of it.

Zapoke
09-16-2011, 09:39 PM
I have had a sick idea for the final lvl 95-100 map. Tere is two maps- one is the light gods and ones the dark gods. You choose one of these patgs and they become your faction. Dark players are constantly fightibg the light players and so forth. It woukd Be really fun and cool. Think of it.

Like a conquest type thing?