PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Bug...cant see all items.

Greeve
09-16-2011, 08:10 PM
I noticed that recently you can only see 3 lines of inventory now instead of 4 from before. When you go to the next page of inventory you do not actually see the item that is supposedly in the 4th inventory slot for that spot. The best way to show this discrepancy is get 4 items in your inventory for a slot. Then go to the stash. The stash will show that you have 4 items, but when you click on the inventory option from the stash menu, you can only see 3 items and there is NO option to scroll down. Seems like a bug!

BestHyun
09-17-2011, 03:05 AM
This needs to be fixed fast before people start "accidently" liquidating valuable items without them knowing.

For example, if you have Psyonic Emotive Plasma in the 4th slot of your Inventory, you will never see it scrolling up and down.

The only way you can see what's in your 4th slot of the inventory is to view the stash terminal, then it will show you since it gives you 4 slots to view your intentory.

Another way is to liquidate your 3rd slot item, and then your 4th slot item will appear in the 3rd slot.

Hope this clears it up.

blackmarlin
09-17-2011, 01:14 PM
Same thing is happening to me and I can liquidate all my unwanted items n can't make room I'd really like for debs to take a look at this as soon as they can by the way I use n apple device

Greeve
09-17-2011, 01:44 PM
oh yah...using an iphone 4 for this btw forgot to mention

BestHyun
09-17-2011, 07:04 PM
Yea, I'm on iOS as well.

CozzaFrenzy
09-18-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm having same issue and this also includes using the auction house. I purchased an item and it confirmed my purchase but when I check inventory... It's not there. I'm using iOS as well.

Moogerfooger
09-18-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm having same issue and this also includes using the auction house. I purchased an item and it confirmed my purchase but when I check inventory... It's not there. I'm using iOS as well.

This just happened to me as well. Was an inexpensive item, but still did not show up in my inventory (which was not full), but I could see the confirmation in the chat window that I purchased the item.

JemNI
09-18-2011, 09:41 PM
LOL. This happened to me with a purple recipe. Could NOT see it. everyone said it should be in my inventory but it was NOT visible until I finally went to the stash and figured out how to see it there. I sorta noticed this when liquidating because I would click on the "bottom" item on a screen that did not have a scroll down button, liquidate it and another item would appear at the bottom from somewhere unseen. That's how I put it together and proved it with the stash view.

Ellyidol
09-18-2011, 09:44 PM
+1 here, I knew I looted a good crafting item, but couldn't see it normally in my inventory. I had to use the stash.

tearacan
09-28-2011, 06:50 AM
i have similar bug in my friendlist on the ipad. I have 6 slots, but when scroll to the next page only 4 of them will shift. Not that i can delete one and expect the player is still there on the next screen like in your inv, but it's not right either.