PDA

View Full Version : The Outsiders

Fac3bon3s
09-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Hey everyone facebones here.

Come join us in game. We are a very active guild with members from countries all over the planet.(See what I did there.) Our guild leader is Cankles but I am also an officer so if your interested in joining a fairly mature guild with 200+ members message Cankles or I in game. I'm on quite a bit. We have a bunch of members already at lvl 30 and have runs in new content going all the time.

Again I emphasize "mature". Some times our discussions can get quite graphic. So we may not be for the feint of heart.

We are also quite helpful with setting each other up with gear. Making it much more fun for everyone. Who doesn't like new gear?

ZAurbanSQWRL
09-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Illll join! Lvl 40. Bird

Otukura
09-16-2011, 11:20 PM
Illll join! Lvl 40. Bird
Star Legends, not Pocket Legends.

Good luck with the guild.

ZAurbanSQWRL
09-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Ohhh :( im only lvl 7 in sl

Fac3bon3s
09-17-2011, 08:26 PM
Illll join! Lvl 40. Bird

I see what you did there.

Fac3bon3s
09-20-2011, 09:01 PM
Ohhh :( im only lvl 7 in sl

I'm sorry that we don't allow lower levels in. The reason for this is we want to make sure we keep and allow new members in that are actively playing the game. If your 25-26 we know that you at least were around to the end of the Numa content. If you reach level 25 and are still interested please feel free to msg me in game or again you can also msg Cankles.

Veebehal Lockhart
09-27-2011, 12:13 PM
I want to come back into that guild no matter what it takes........

StompArtist
09-27-2011, 12:17 PM
I'm sorry that we don't allow lower levels in. The reason for this is we want to make sure we keep and allow new members in that are actively playing the game. If your 25-26 we know that you at least were around to the end of the Numa content. If you reach level 25 and are still interested please feel free to msg me in game or again you can also msg Cankles.

Hey, just a suggestion and not trying to tell you how to handle your business but, in my opinion, anyone playing SL past level 20 is pretty serious about the game. Level 20 takes a while unlike PL... Just an observation.