PDA

View Full Version : Egg market will totally crash

Nepos
08-25-2016, 07:48 PM
In one week even arcane eggs will be like 800k. I love the event but i feel bad for some friends who bought eggs just a few days ago lol.

Saud
08-25-2016, 07:57 PM
I think sts already knows what this event will do anyway
I like it, now people can get arc eggs and mythic.

Jazzi
08-25-2016, 08:01 PM
That is ok. Also I am yet to see somebody loot an arcane egg.

JesuisCharlie
08-25-2016, 08:10 PM
Congrats to the one who looted Smael on kraag tombs 4 when o was running ;) truly gg. Concerning the market, this event is one of the best.. Just how im excited when i see the arcane colour on my screen (even if its alwys egg sellers :3). This event is a gift and i hope many ppl will buy plat eggs.. And i think devs want give more value to items such as furnitures etc and to futur contents.. Its good to see few eggs get the right price, finish the eggs with millions value. for ever i hope!

Zeus
08-25-2016, 08:12 PM
That is ok. Also I am yet to see somebody loot an arcane egg.

Someone in our guild looted 4. MM, SNS, Whims, Stampy. He also got a couple of mythic eggs. Actually, there's a lot of people who looted the arcane eggs in my guild. I'm sure STG knows what this will do to the egg market but I'm curious what pets will be introduced in the future to restabilize the market.

Valkiryas
08-25-2016, 08:14 PM
Someone in our guild looted 4. MM, SNS, Whims, Stampy. He also got a couple of mythic eggs. Actually, there's a lot of people who looted the arcane eggs in my guild. I'm sure STG knows what this will do to the egg market but I'm curious what pets will be introduced in the future to restabilize the market.

IMO this is good, it's actually a way to earn an arcane egg quickly ( Let's take in count that just it's for the weekend ) :)

Spell
08-25-2016, 08:17 PM
Its for 1 week :3

Alwarez
08-25-2016, 08:25 PM
Event is nice. After pet sloting was introduced, some of the eggs became too expensive. Now more people will be available to slot arcane eggs, not just mercherzzz

Energizeric
08-25-2016, 08:36 PM
I have a MM egg slotted in my Nekro on my level 10 twink. It had occurred to be yesterday when I read about this event to sell the MM immediately and buy back for less later on. But with my luck, it would end up that MM eggs would not drop much and the price would not go down. So I decided to just keep the egg and take my chances. I bought it to use anyway, so really it shouldn't matter what the price is or what it becomes. I just hope it doesn't go too low. Last thing we need is everyone running around with the same 2 or 3 pets.

Jazzi
08-25-2016, 09:00 PM

Very interesting. I guess my guild is not blessed by such luck. Only 1 person looted an arcane egg and it was glacian. This considering that we are having as high an activity as we had during the cake event.

Captain critic
08-25-2016, 09:06 PM
Ur forgeting they dont care, they just want money

Vrazicak
08-25-2016, 10:37 PM
"Economy crash" "egg market crash" "cake event all over again"
Rich people crying about making too little gold of their plat now, they can just earn 4m for 975 plats :(( well guess what farming community farms for that for 1 month so if you dont like the egg prices, buy them all :) be like sultan don't let the people that buy your luck elixirs and people that sell you those crates get something nice for a cheap prices please! Farming community should also have a priviliege and eggstravaganza is one of them! So please stop with all these nonsenses :)

Ydra
08-25-2016, 10:45 PM
"Economy crash" "egg market crash" "cake event all over again"
Rich people crying about making too little gold of their plat now, they can just earn 4m for 975 plats :(( well guess what farming community farms for that for 1 month so if you dont like the egg prices, buy them all :) be like sultan don't let the people that buy your luck elixirs and people that sell you those crates get something nice for a cheap prices please! Farming community should also have a priviliege and eggstravaganza is one of them! So please stop with all these nonsenses :)

Many think like you, but I believe your opinion would be different if you had just bought a mythic pet right before event started.
Not everyone can be pleased at once, I guess.

Daehanie
08-25-2016, 11:38 PM
I dont care i will just having fun this week with this great event.. Saving my weekend rest for the next weekend yieehaaa thanks sts 😘😘😘😘

Vrazicak
08-26-2016, 12:11 AM
Many think like you, but I believe your opinion would be different if you had just bought a mythic pet right before event started.
Not everyone can be pleased at once, I guess.

Every action comes with consequence, you wanted that egg then, knowing it's price, paying it fully because it was worth it that much at that time. Don't think you're the only one paying a lot for something and then it goes cheap very soon, many people including me have paid over 10m gold for Nekro's egg before the inflation came and Nekro went to 2m, it's all unpredictable, although in your case, it was predictable if you said you bought it the day before update, you could've seen weekly update on forums.

Energizeric
08-26-2016, 01:58 AM
So much for Egg-Zavier being a rare spawn. I played for an hour before, and he spawn 3 times. At that rate, if I played for a couple hours per day for the next week, I'd loot 50 more eggs.

Zeus
08-26-2016, 02:29 AM
So much for Egg-Zavier being a rare spawn. I played for an hour before, and he spawn 3 times. At that rate, if I played for a couple hours per day for the next week, I'd loot 50 more eggs.

Yes, he spawns way too much. There's no reason to buy the eggs for platinum.

aneshsinghblu
08-26-2016, 03:05 AM

frequent spawn does not mean that many mythic and arcane will be looted. .many players don't have the means to by eggs with plat
the vendors are there for the hoarders to sell later. .

btw I'm loving this event. . I'm yet to loot a mythic tho

beast master is not a mage . . no need to nerf him

Vrazicak
08-26-2016, 03:44 AM

Lmao so please loot an arcane egg and screenshot it I literally ran for 13 hours straight and ended up with bunch of legendary and epic worthless eggs, not even a mythic egg.

lissil
08-26-2016, 04:14 AM
Looted one Mishi and a lots of "okay" loots.

Eagleye
08-26-2016, 04:26 AM
As much as I love this event so far..im not sure how the economy is going to be able to bounce back from the thousands and thousands of eggs that are gonna be looted from now till event end. We can all see how drastically things have inflated in a matter of hours, just wait till day 7..

HelloFromTheOtherSide
08-26-2016, 05:50 AM
go cry somewhere else ;)

Imback Al
08-26-2016, 05:59 AM
Lmao so please loot an arcane egg and screenshot it I literally ran for 13 hours straight and ended up with bunch of legendary and epic worthless eggs, not even a mythic egg.

154611 ? Within 1 and a half hours of farming.

Allows.
08-26-2016, 06:02 AM

You were lucky then.
Did you use any Luck-helpers like lepre, luck lix?

Kingslaughter
08-26-2016, 06:14 AM
Now xavier spawn a bit rare isnt it?

Nepos
08-26-2016, 06:23 AM
no... Just luck i found him twice in one run lol

Vrazicak
08-26-2016, 03:14 PM
Looted one Mishi and a lots of "okay" loots.

so are you happy or upset about it? You got lucky as 10% of AL getting all the loots, I literally farmed for 13 hours straight since the update launched and didn't even get a mythic egg, drop rates or mythics and arcanes are still rare.

lissil
08-26-2016, 03:17 PM
so are you happy or upset about it? You got lucky as 10% of AL getting all the loots, I literally farmed for 13 hours straight since the update launched and didn't even get a mythic egg, drop rates or mythics and arcanes are still rare.
Commented on the wrong thread actually. But happy for looting. Added to my collection. But agree that event killed egg market.