Yv was chilling earlier!

FerdinandLouiz65
04-07-2012, 10:20 PM
What is meaning farming?
Are farming garden
Sorry iam newbie

NECROREAPER
04-08-2012, 03:33 AM
Farming is running and remaking a map over and over in order to either exp grind or try to loot rare items

Zojak
04-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Speaking of farming, i've farmed 50k so far on my mage, going for 66 today! :D

Beanmachine
04-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Going for 65 on my bear! 10 more levels and 4 more hours of free time left >.<

RBeltran
04-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Who else getting on Dark Legends right now? :D

NECROREAPER
04-12-2012, 01:41 AM
Where ya been RB?

RBeltran
04-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Idk. Haven't been much on PL lately because of boredom. Just tried out DL though. I'll probably be taking my talent there for now :)

NECROREAPER
04-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Idk. Haven't been much on PL lately because of boredom. Just tried out DL though. I'll probably be taking my talent there for now :)

Meh, don't worry, Humania will be here soon, and we'll probably see everyone come back then :)

Zojak
04-13-2012, 11:55 AM
will we be creating an AEO in DL? :D

NECROREAPER
04-13-2012, 12:59 PM
will we be creating an AEO in DL? :D

Should we? I know that I'm definitely not gonna be on that game much so I'm indifferent

Beanmachine
04-13-2012, 02:48 PM
I say we just focus on AEO in PL.

sonvolt
04-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Hey guys i'm looking for a guild to join and thought I would check to see if you all have any open spots?

Zojak
04-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Aight, guess ill be looking for a DL guild then :P

Of course my loyalty in PL is to A E O though so don't worry =]

Arterra
04-13-2012, 05:19 PM
did BEO ever survive in SL? the (few) times I'm on, I am the only one online. might be my timezone, might be a sign...

NECROREAPER
04-13-2012, 05:25 PM
did BEO ever survive in SL? the (few) times I'm on, I am the only one online. might be my timezone, might be a sign...

Pretty sure it didn't. The only ones who were ever really active on SL were like Whirlz and you I guess

Beanmachine
04-13-2012, 09:25 PM
Pretty sure it didn't. The only ones who were ever really active on SL were like Whirlz and you I guess

That's cause PL is tha bomb! And soon to be DL, but since it uses energy, we can pop onto PL while waiting:)

NECROREAPER
04-13-2012, 09:34 PM
Lol only one person noticed my sig

Chanyu96
04-13-2012, 09:43 PM
Hi, nice guild to join :)

NECROREAPER
04-13-2012, 10:13 PM
Hi, nice guild to join :)

Indeed it is Mr. Chanyu

:cool:

Jaycz
04-14-2012, 02:58 AM

I noticed it!

NECROREAPER
04-14-2012, 04:04 AM
I noticed it!

I wish I could send you e-spaghetti

Arterra
04-14-2012, 04:38 AM

You can prance around all you like, you and me both know who the REAL pumpking is.

NECROREAPER
04-14-2012, 02:15 PM
You can prance around all you like, you and me both know who the REAL pumpking is.

Oh pshhhhhhh hahaha

One more post to 8000 Arterra

Pimpslide
04-18-2012, 08:04 PM
Wheeeeee

NECROREAPER
04-19-2012, 03:59 AM
Wellwellwelcome

Arterra
04-19-2012, 04:27 AM
Oh pshhhhhhh hahaha

One more post to 8000 Arterra

missed it ;_;

Pimpslide
04-19-2012, 03:59 PM
Still cool 8008.
Symmetrical and PLUS! I hate to bring it up but THOSE dirty little calculator numbers we used to mess with in kid school.
Not trying to be a pervert.

Ahem.

NECROREAPER
04-19-2012, 10:59 PM
Lol, I did that back in the day

55378008 upside down

Pimpslide
04-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Lol, I did that back in the day

55378008 upside down

We were all perverts.
Calculator letters were the bomb.

Conradin
04-20-2012, 05:55 PM
113h (foursmare diff on here -.-

NiZii
04-21-2012, 07:55 AM
Do you guys power level too? =D

Uquoe
04-21-2012, 06:23 PM
My main is in this guild, and can you guys come online more often? It gets lonely :sorrow:

NECROREAPER
04-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Do you guys power level too? =D

No we dont

RBeltran
04-21-2012, 09:41 PM
My main is in this guild, and can you guys come online more often? It gets lonely :sorrow:

I'll be on more more.... soon.... i hope... jk. I'll probably be more active.

Yvonnel
04-23-2012, 06:33 PM
This is hard for me. I am not good with saying goodbye. But it is time for Yvonnel to retire. I wanted to post here first because AEO is my family. I took great pride in the growth that we experienced when many thought that AEO was done. This is the group of players that I developed a close relationship with and worked hard to support and help teach. Many of you were recipients of my generosity and all I ever told you was to use it and don't worry about it.

I simply cannot get back into PL. The forums have become a place for rep seeking self absorbed players. I miss the "Good Ole Days". I yearn for those times, but with the extensive change in the very gameplay that I enjoyed I realize that those days are gone and are only cherished memories that I have to hold dear. I miss the hard task of specific level farming where you had to be really good or get a really good group of players to farm at the appropriate level. All of the gold farming places that we had. Kill farming, yep I said it. I was one who liked to make a toon and see how many kills I could get before I died (it really is not as easy as people thought).

And I miss those friends that brought me into the fold and taught me the skills that made me a pretty good Pure Int Mage. Here I am talking about the real LEGENDS of Pocket Legends. Physiologic, Royce, Xymian the list goes on. Then I met Ellyidol and CrimsonTider arguably 2 of the greatest bears to grace the game. All of these friends have moved on simply because the changes that have happened to the game that we cherished.

I will not bad mouth STS. They did an absolute phenomenal job with a ground-breaking idea. I will always cherish the fond memories that I have. However, recent events and changes have made me realize that I fall into the category of those I mentioned above. The time has come for me to move on.

And finally to Necroreaper and Conradin. You two were my closet friends and advisers. It wasn't me that saved AEO it was you two! We were the very last three oldest AEO members and I enjoyed so much of the time we spent together. Now there is two. You two are more than capable of continuing on without me. Continue to do the things that you do and stay true to the type of people that you are.

My characters will stay where they are with all of the gears that I have collected over the years. I will not dump my gold or pinks on the PL market. All of them were farmed by spending hours of time.

To all of my old friends I say Goodbye! It has been wonderful knowing all of you.

I will keep my forum account active so that you can always PM me to catch up. If you want to know where I am shoot me a pm and I can give you the details.

And maybe, just maybe One Day, I'll See You in Alterra.................

Beanmachine
04-23-2012, 07:01 PM
This is hard for me. I am not good with saying goodbye. But it is time for Yvonnel to retire. I wanted to post here first because AEO is my family. I took great pride in the growth that we experienced when many thought that AEO was done. This is the group of players that I developed a close relationship with and worked hard to support and help teach. Many of you were recipients of my generosity and all I ever told you was to use it and don't worry about it.

I simply cannot get back into PL. The forums have become a place for rep seeking self absorbed players. I miss the "Good Ole Days". I yearn for those times, but with the extensive change in the very gameplay that I enjoyed I realize that those days are gone and are only cherished memories that I have to hold dear. I miss the hard task of specific level farming where you had to be really good or get a really good group of players to farm at the appropriate level. All of the gold farming places that we had. Kill farming, yep I said it. I was one who liked to make a toon and see how many kills I could get before I died (it really is not as easy as people thought).

And I miss those friends that brought me into the fold and taught me the skills that made me a pretty good Pure Int Mage. Here I am talking about the real LEGENDS of Pocket Legends. Physiologic, Royce, Xymian the list goes on. Then I met Ellyidol and CrimsonTider arguably 2 of the greatest bears to grace the game. All of these friends have moved on simply because the changes that have happened to the game that we cherished.

I will not bad mouth STS. They did an absolute phenomenal job with a ground-breaking idea. I will always cherish the fond memories that I have. However, recent events and changes have made me realize that I fall into the category of those I mentioned above. The time has come for me to move on.

And finally to Necroreaper and Conradin. You two were my closet friends and advisers. It wasn't me that saved AEO it was you two! We were the very last three oldest AEO members and I enjoyed so much of the time we spent together. Now there is two. You two are more than capable of continuing on without me. Continue to do the things that you do and stay true to the type of people that you are.

My characters will stay where they are with all of the gears that I have collected over the years. I will not dump my gold or pinks on the PL market. All of them were farmed by spending hours of time.

To all of my old friends I say Goodbye! It has been wonderful knowing all of you.

I will keep my forum account active so that you can always PM me to catch up. If you want to know where I am shoot me a pm and I can give you the details.

Well, it was fun knowing you, while it lasted. It's sad to see you leave, but I understand and feel the same way with some things you pointed out. I would have loved to support you during the reincarnation of AEO, but I myself had taken a break and lost all hope in ever going back to PL. Even though we never got to hang out a lot, I feel really close to you and wish you the best. We will always miss you:grey:

~Beanie

RBeltran
04-23-2012, 10:06 PM

You were a great leader Yvonn. I hope you come back during Humania but after reading this is seems doubtful. Visit every every now will ya? :) Good luck to you in the future! :sorrow:

NECROREAPER
04-24-2012, 04:35 AM
Twas an honor.

Until we meet again, Yvon.

NECROREAPER
04-24-2012, 06:02 PM
Question for Yvon:

Whos taking over?

I hope you see this bud

Beanmachine
04-24-2012, 08:56 PM
Question for Yvon:

Whos taking over?

I hope you see this bud

I'm guessing you and Conradin as he said "You two are more than capable of continuing on without me"

NECROREAPER
04-24-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm guessing you and Conradin as he said "You two are more than capable of continuing on without me"

No I meant like is He literally gonna Transfer leadership or...?

Yvonnel
04-25-2012, 05:33 AM
Question for Yvon:

Whos taking over?

I hope you see this bud

Necro, you guys get together and decide. Let me know and I will transfer the guild over.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

NECROREAPER
04-27-2012, 12:10 PM
Sounds good, will do

Pimpslide
04-28-2012, 04:16 PM
I vote Necronreadin for Leader!
Actually why don't you guys just PM devs if you can make a shared account as a guild leader?

MoarPewPew
04-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Ill get Jespo to come back.

NECROREAPER
05-02-2012, 02:06 PM
I need new shampoo :/

Beanmachine
05-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Btw if you want, you can use this as the guild logo. 10023

NECROREAPER
05-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Guild logo contest??

Beanmachine
05-02-2012, 11:25 PM
Guild logo contest??

Why not just use mine? :gorilla:
Looks so fly like a G6

maiohwmai
05-04-2012, 12:53 AM
Well that's rough. I've been away at training for a while and had no idea this took place. Tapatalk didn't even let me know there was a new post here.

All the best Yv. It's rare I can say this and mean it when it comes to online encounters, but I really value our friendship. Always very cool, very helpful, and very friendly. I can't help but think if more players took the approach you have you wouldn't be leaving.

Again, all the best. If you ever find yourself in NOLA look me up. I'll even PM you my coordinates for the impending zombie holocaust. My bunker is your bunker.

Keep your head down and your powder dry. Farewell.

NECROREAPER
05-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Well that's rough. I've been away at training for a while and had no idea this took place. Tapatalk didn't even let me know there was a new post here.

All the best Yv. It's rare I can say this and mean it when it comes to online encounters, but I really value our friendship. Always very cool, very helpful, and very friendly. I can't help but think if more players took the approach you have you wouldn't be leaving.

Again, all the best. If you ever find yourself in NOLA look me up. I'll even PM you my coordinates for the impending zombie holocaust. My bunker is your bunker.

Keep your head down and your powder dry. Farewell.

Good to see you around, sheepdog!

maiohwmai
05-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Yay! I'm back. Sad news nonetheless.

So have we been Dark Legending?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

NECROREAPER
05-06-2012, 02:28 PM
I haven't, I don't like it much

RBeltran
05-07-2012, 07:25 PM
I have because PL hasn't been updated in a while. When Humania comes out I'll spend 99% of my time in there.

Beanmachine
05-07-2012, 07:43 PM
I'm still active, just practicing on SL for the lv10 tourney.

NECROREAPER
05-10-2012, 03:53 AM
Lol, I haven't played SL since October O.o

Zojak
05-13-2012, 09:29 PM
DL ftw baby! =] thats where i've been :P I might come around PL once the update hits, but i doubt it really ><

NECROREAPER
05-14-2012, 02:12 AM
Lol, well if anything just drop in to say hi ;)

NECROREAPER
05-16-2012, 02:42 AM
Let's host a contest

NECROREAPER
05-26-2012, 04:19 PM
Can't let AEO fall off the first page, it's never been off the first page since its creation around two years ago!

Skull
05-31-2012, 02:15 AM
hello, how do we apply to the guild?

Yvonnel
06-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Lets see if anyone notices.......

(-.-)

maiohwmai
06-01-2012, 05:50 PM
ACK!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Whirlzap
06-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Guild is completely quiet except for me and the few officers.

Yay. Feels like a completely new millennium.

Whirlzap
06-10-2012, 02:21 AM
We're still alive.
yay.

Jaycz
06-11-2012, 04:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vj092UgKwQ

Roberto077
06-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Im a fairly active member :)
Whirlz is the only person I really see onlline often

NECROREAPER
06-12-2012, 04:36 PM
I'm on at night usually, I like to roam the darkness

Roberto077
06-12-2012, 06:51 PM
whenever i play PL at night I wake up the next day half dead. Both i PL and in real life

maiohwmai
06-16-2012, 02:38 PM
Yar!

NECROREAPER
06-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Arrrgh, are we a lowly group of sailors now?

maiohwmai
06-16-2012, 05:40 PM
A bunch of swashbucklers, we are.

Floating
06-16-2012, 06:08 PM
Hasn this guild died yet.... JOKING :D

Keep the guild active :) iv met one or two members and they are friendly

GALiXENTOR
06-18-2012, 12:03 PM
I cant believe this guild is still around.

RBeltran
06-18-2012, 06:17 PM
Don't worry. I believe AEO will be back once Humania comes out.

Conradin
06-18-2012, 06:43 PM
we're still here baby! The oldest still-going guild

NECROREAPER
06-20-2012, 02:24 AM
I cant believe this guild is still around.

You know it ;)

In your honor

Whirlzap
06-20-2012, 07:08 AM
we're still here baby! The oldest still-going guild
Where is Yvon? WHERE.
About to throw a few explosions around here to catch his attention.

GALiXENTOR
06-23-2012, 10:41 PM
Good times with everyone here. Great while it lasted!

NECROREAPER
06-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Hey guys,

We need to have an in game meeting to discuss a change in leadership.

Post when you guys would want to have it pL0x

Yvonnel
06-25-2012, 01:28 PM
(shifty eyes)

Where the heck is everyone? Been back in game 3 times and not seen a single AEO member.

Oh just so you know......

I'M BACK!!!!!!

NECROREAPER
06-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Ope well if he's back then no need in leadership change, haha

Yvonnel
06-25-2012, 06:24 PM
You guys are awesome. Feel free to discuss new leadership even though I'm back. I will be playing, but not in the amount I used too (I think that was part of the burnout). So if you guys want new blood to take charge, it's ok with me.

Ope well if he's back then no need in leadership change, haha

GALiXENTOR
06-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Its always good to hand down the guild as the generations pass. Dont let it die down!!

Whirlzap
06-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Hey guys,
I won't be back until this weekend. Went on a vacation on Saturday.

Currently in a hotel typing this and forum-ing.

Ha-ha.

Jaycz
06-26-2012, 10:12 PM
Nice to see you back, Yvon!

Are we still going to meet in game? or..

Whirlzap
06-26-2012, 10:19 PM
I think they already had that meeting.

NECROREAPER
06-26-2012, 11:47 PM
I think they already had that meeting.

If we did, I didn't know about it O.o

Where you at suckahhhh!? I need a vacation -__-

Roberto077
06-28-2012, 12:36 PM
I didn't know either. Probably because i've barely been online since humania

NECROREAPER
06-28-2012, 01:15 PM
I didn't know either. Probably because i've barely been online since humania

Should come back, it's been a lot more active lately

Yvonnel
06-28-2012, 01:52 PM
I still haven't seem any guildies......

Where my peeps at?

:what:

Whirlzap
06-28-2012, 02:07 PM
If we did, I didn't know about it O.o

Where you at suckahhhh!? I need a vacation -__-

Ehh, went to some beaches and took a cruise.
Typical nature and stuff vacation.
I'm getting back home tonight, so I'll be on PL again.

Roberto077
06-28-2012, 10:36 PM
Going to play some PL right now. Hop someone's there

NECROREAPER
06-29-2012, 03:54 AM
Ehh, went to some beaches and took a cruise.
Typical nature and stuff vacation.
I'm getting back home tonight, so I'll be on PL again.

Whereʻs the vacay at?

Whirlzap
06-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Beachside stuff.

Whirlzap
06-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Hi. Double post

Whirlzap
06-30-2012, 07:36 PM
And again!

BECAUSE I NOW CLAIM THE 600TH POST IN THIS.

I WIN.

Roberto077
07-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Gratz

Roberto077
07-01-2012, 10:41 AM
i claim number 603 muhahahaha

Whirlzap
07-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Actually I claim #603.

NECROREAPER
07-02-2012, 12:43 AM
What's going on

Jaycz
07-02-2012, 01:44 AM
yawn

NECROREAPER
07-02-2012, 03:19 AM
yawn

Moo

Whirlzap
07-03-2012, 07:50 PM
S> Fish.

Conradin
07-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Wub wub wub wub wub BOOM . Aeo is now the first guild to make dubstep

Roberto077
07-03-2012, 10:47 PM
idk, we may need to check that

NECROREAPER
07-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Anyone else bored with humania already?

wvhills
07-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Anyone else bored with humania already?

I am and I only leveled to 67. It's not that I'm bored with it, it's just aggravating to play with bears and mages scattering mobs around. It just takes way to long to clear a map.

Jaycz
07-05-2012, 04:57 PM
That's why I still use crypt to level

Whirlzap
07-05-2012, 08:15 PM
I can't anymore.
/level70.

NECROREAPER
07-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Got some oldies back now.

Roberto077
07-09-2012, 03:38 PM
I got bored of humania by 68, so I started leveling my bear and discovered that tanking in PL is very fun

Whirlzap
07-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Got some oldies back now.

o.o Who.

NECROREAPER
07-09-2012, 04:34 PM
o.o Who.

Kossi and Sig are back, and I was talking to Arterra in game the other day.

Whirlzap
07-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Well, that's a good start.

I think we should start recruiting some new blood soon.

Roberto077
07-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Yeah, we need more active members and I think I know some people who would be good

Ashes will Rise!
07-10-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm active...

NECROREAPER
07-14-2012, 04:39 PM
I'm still65, no use trying to lvl in humania yet

Yvonnel
07-14-2012, 04:58 PM
I'm still65, no use trying to lvl in humania yet

I know what you mean. I had hoped humania would inspire me to start playing more. Alas didn't happen. Just a few minutes a day.

Edit: I'very been drinking again! LOL!

Whirlzap
07-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Oh hey look it's Yvonnel came back from the dead!!!!

Pimpslide
07-15-2012, 04:33 PM
PM me please.

Yvonnel
07-15-2012, 05:18 PM
PM me please.

Who?

Conradin
07-15-2012, 06:24 PM
I see dead people!

maiohwmai
07-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Ack! Where?

Conradin
07-15-2012, 07:18 PM
Yvonnel!!! Flen!!! You back?

NECROREAPER
07-16-2012, 04:59 AM
Do I count as a dead person?

Yvonnel
07-16-2012, 06:30 AM
Yvonnel!!! Flen!!! You back?

A little. Mostly early afternoon. About 4 - 5 my time (9 hours from time of post). Don't play but 20 - 30 mind at most.

Pimpslide
07-30-2012, 09:25 AM
HELLO!

You guys are so boring. :(
Any info on when you guys are online the most?
I miss you all.... *cries*

Whirlzap
07-30-2012, 09:48 AM
Hi!
I forgot who you are, but I'm on mostly all day I think.

NECROREAPER
07-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Sorry, I've been gone for like a week and a half but I'm back now.

Whirlzap
08-03-2012, 09:26 PM
AEO is the way to go!
AEO all da way.
AEZOMG a bug just bit me
/runsawaytokillbug

Pimpslide
08-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Hi!
I forgot who you are, but I'm on mostly all day I think.

I'm the twink in the guild. xD

/slaps bug but accidentally pokes whirls eye out.

NECROREAPER
08-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Hi sorry, I've been gone for a while. I'm back-ish, when I remember to get on that is.

Pimpslide
08-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Hi sorry, I've been gone for a while. I'm back-ish, when I remember to get on that is.

Thanks for saving me from the awkward moment when I bump the AEO thread again.
I'll hopefully see you in game. :D

NECROREAPER
08-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Thanks for saving me from the awkward moment when I bump the AEO thread again.
I'll hopefully see you in game. :D

Lololol, it's something we should all experience at least once in our AEO lifetime.

Nihiliste
08-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Aniceoavy is pretty rude, lol. Always complaining about something in PvP and getting owned. Disrespectful too.

Pimpslide
08-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Lololol, it's something we should all experience at least once in our AEO lifetime.

Haha.
We gotta get this thing going and recruit some new peeps again.

Yvonnel gave me an email address but he hasn't responded when I've emailed him. >.<

Pimpslide
08-12-2012, 12:11 PM
Aniceoavy is pretty rude, lol. Always complaining about something in PvP and getting owned. Disrespectful too.

He's alright. PvP makes people go hulk mode.

josh699669
08-13-2012, 02:40 AM
Im not rude until players have disrespected me, and starting off by rushing doesn't help.

NECROREAPER
08-13-2012, 12:22 PM
Haha.

Yvonnel gave me an email address but he hasn't responded when I've emailed him. >.<

He's a busy man.

@Gladycakes
There's better ways of alerting that to us than tattle tailing on him in our thread.

Whirlzap
08-13-2012, 03:07 PM

Aniceoavy is no longer associated with AEO.
Next time, a PM to GM or Officers will suffice.

Pimpslide
08-18-2012, 09:46 AM
SIGH...another bump
*shudder*
Hey we're actually getting new people in though. And they actually chat!
Let's get this back alive guys. O_o

Jespo
08-18-2012, 05:40 PM
l70 bear - Kaisercub

Interested in joining aeo. I'll be online in a few and will be on for a while.

Pimpslide
08-18-2012, 05:42 PM
Wogg wogg wogg

Jespo
08-18-2012, 05:51 PM
That's ironic. More like: LET ME BACK INTO MY OWN GUILD!

Do I come off that demanding? I believe we don't really know each other but thanks for letting me get a peak at what its like now. I'm not really interested anymore.

Pimpslide
08-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Do I come off that demanding? I believe we don't really know each other but thanks for letting me get a peak at what its like now. I'm not really interested anymore.

lol, no, I believe this was your old guild that you created?
Was a fail joke (I'm good at those).
Perhaps it was a misunderstanding :(
FORGIVE ME JESPO.
Hey and I'll add you in game and explain exactly what I meant, once I can be on.

EDIT: Sent you a PM via forums.

Jespo
08-18-2012, 06:00 PM
lol, no, I believe this was your old guild that you created?
Was a fail joke (I'm good at those).
Perhaps it was a misunderstanding :(
FORGIVE ME JESPO.
Hey and I'll add you in game and explain exactly what I meant, once I can be on.

Wasn't able to read your sarcasm that well and Sure we can meet up in game.

I think I just need to talk to someone that i do know also.

Pimpslide
08-18-2012, 06:08 PM

Thanks for the quick response to the PM.

Whirlzap
08-18-2012, 06:09 PM

I'll be on tonight to push an invite if you seriously want to come back.

Pimpslide
08-18-2012, 06:13 PM

That was a close one. I almost ruined it. O_o
Head down mouth closed for me lol. I usually tend to tick a few people off.

Jespo
08-18-2012, 06:23 PM

I wouldn't joke about this.

Nihiliste
08-19-2012, 09:50 AM
Haha.

He's a busy man.

@Gladycakes
There's better ways of alerting that to us than tattle tailing on him in our thread.

Sure thing Forum Police ;)

Conradin
08-19-2012, 02:04 PM
im in

Jaycz
08-19-2012, 10:42 PM
Necro as GM huh..

Conradin
08-19-2012, 11:09 PM
I'll wrestle necro for it

Yvonnel
08-20-2012, 05:11 AM
Necro as GM huh..

I gave it to Necro because he was the one who spent the plat when guilds were released in-game. I just can't get back into PL. I've tried but it just......well.......

You guys are still the greatest, and I always enjoyed hanging out with you. Get together and make a decision and support each other in choosing a GM.

maiohwmai
08-20-2012, 05:37 PM
Apparently I just missed you yesterday by like 5 minutes.

Poop.

I'm really trying to get back into PL. Hope to still see you around the boards...

Whirlzap
08-20-2012, 09:22 PM
I wouldn't joke about this.
Haven't been able to catch you on.
I'm currently online, and will be online for a few more hours.

Jespo
08-22-2012, 11:41 AM
Actually I already got requested by jaycz I believe the name is.

NECROREAPER
08-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Con, I'll pm you

Roberto077
08-22-2012, 10:35 PM
gratz to necro on leadership :D

Roberto077
08-22-2012, 10:36 PM
going to have to change your sig to "owner" instead of "member"

NECROREAPER
08-22-2012, 10:53 PM
going to have to change your sig to "owner" instead of "member"

Lol

Roberto077
08-24-2012, 10:11 AM
btw necro, darth wants to ask you something

NECROREAPER
08-24-2012, 02:35 PM
btw necro, darth wants to ask you something

Hai

Darthyeung
08-24-2012, 04:04 PM
hey just got forum acc!

Roberto077
08-24-2012, 10:14 PM
hey just got forum acc!

Gratz bro

NECROREAPER
08-25-2012, 04:15 AM
hey just got forum acc!

Welcome to the forums finally!!! Lol

Darthyeung
08-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Come online guys!! :D

Whirlzap
08-25-2012, 10:01 PM
Hey hey everyone.
Is on vacation ATM, will be inactive!

Pimpslide
08-26-2012, 12:12 PM
Hey hey everyone.
Is on vacation ATM, will be inactive!

Aw darn. Have fun :D

Sinacola
08-26-2012, 12:29 PM
I'm looking for a guild, I want a guild that is actively online, I have joined a few guilds and they have all let me down. I am level 32 right now and actively trying to gain levels. I play everyday, and this is my first account.

Pimpslide
08-26-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm looking for a guild, I want a guild that is actively online, I have joined a few guilds and they have all let me down. I am level 32 right now and actively trying to gain levels. I play everyday, and this is my first account.

Sorry to bust a bubble (ours and yours), but if youre looking for an ACTIVE guild, this is not the place to be (anymore). Usually we have 2 or 3 people on. If you're looking for a place to see a ton of old people who quit and is trying to rebuild then woo hoo, join!

NECROREAPER
08-28-2012, 02:17 PM
I'm gonna see if I can get the permissions changed for the first page

Roberto077
08-28-2012, 02:36 PM
Lol Im still not on the members list

Jaycz
08-28-2012, 05:07 PM
Lol Im still not on the members list

Yea, it's pretty outdated.

Whirlzap
08-28-2012, 05:14 PM
We need more shiny stuff on the front page.
Complete thread redecoration, go!

WhoIsThis
08-28-2012, 06:21 PM
I gave it to Necro because he was the one who spent the plat when guilds were released in-game. I just can't get back into PL. I've tried but it just......well.......

You guys are still the greatest, and I always enjoyed hanging out with you. Get together and make a decision and support each other in choosing a GM.

I don't know what game you are playing now, but with Mists of Pandaria coming out for WoW, it's likely that anybody who played WoW will likely give it a shot.

Yvonnel
08-28-2012, 06:47 PM
I don't know what game you are playing now, but with Mists of Pandaria coming out for WoW, it's likely that anybody who played WoW will likely give it a shot.

I've already pre-ordered Mists of Pandaria. WoW is where I'm at.

Roberto077
08-28-2012, 09:37 PM

KUNG FU PANDA FTW (pandas and monks are coming out in the patch)

Whirlzap
08-29-2012, 07:26 PM
I've already pre-ordered Mists of Pandaria. WoW is where I'm at.

Diablo III please.
My friend has been a madman for that game, literally.
Ever since they implemented the real money auction house, he's been farming for hours with no end.
Still some decent income I say.

Roberto077
08-31-2012, 03:03 PM
Anyone lucky with dragon yet?

RBeltran
08-31-2012, 05:28 PM
What up guys. Long time no see. Sorry I haven't been on in a while and I don't know if I will be that active since I'll be off to college in less than a month. Anyways, if you want to keep in touch I'm usually on social media such as twitter: @RyanTBeltran. I usually follow back if I know who you are. Anyways I see the guild is still up and running which is good. But don't worry I'm not gone completely, I'll hop on here and there to chat and stalk the forums lol.

NECROREAPER
09-01-2012, 02:58 PM
what up guys. Long time no see. Sorry i haven't been on in a while and i don't know if i will be that active since i'll be off to college in less than a month. Anyways, if you want to keep in touch i'm usually on social media such as twitter: @ryantbeltran. I usually follow back if i know who you are. Anyways i see the guild is still up and running which is good. But don't worry i'm not gone completely, i'll hop on here and there to chat and stalk the forums lol.

creeper ._.

RBeltran
09-01-2012, 06:06 PM
creeper ._.

hah that's how I roll. :)

Pimpslide
09-01-2012, 08:57 PM
Ah yeah RB, I still gotta make that twitt. ._. I keep forgetting.

NECROREAPER
09-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Lol' twitt

Whirlzap
09-04-2012, 07:00 PM
hah that's how I roll. :)

Let's stalk all his friends on Twitter!!!!!!!!!!

loljk

Anyways, I just started my part-time job/classes so, some inactivity from me.

Darthyeung
09-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Yeah same here start school a few days ago gonna be inactive alot as you may already seen

Roberto077
09-08-2012, 08:07 AM
Same, I started school tuesday

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 08:38 AM
Gonna play a bit on weekend for the new release.

NECROREAPER
09-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Same, I started school tuesday

What is school

Roberto077
09-09-2012, 01:02 PM
What is school

Hell

Whirlzap
09-11-2012, 07:23 PM
What is school

I shall give you evolutionary cycle.

Diapertrainingschoolchu->Preschoolchu->Elementaryschoolchu->Middleschoolchu->Highschoolchu->Collegechu->Pichu->Pikachu->Raichu->WhydoIhavetogotoworkeverydaychu.

thecrankybearsam
09-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Hell

it's more than that bud..

maiohwmai
09-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Looks like I keep missing everyone.

:(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NECROREAPER
09-15-2012, 12:24 AM
looks like i keep missing everyone.

:(

sent from my nexus 7 using tapatalk 2

stop missing!

EDIT*
On a different note, lets try and freshen the guild up a bit. Anything you guys suggest on improving/spicing up the guild?

maiohwmai
09-15-2012, 01:16 AM
I'm going to go back to watching out for any player who exudes fun and enjoyment. Everything else will come, but you can't fake manners.

And we could have a party or some such.

Also, hail Necro! Hail Pumpkin King!

Jaycz
09-15-2012, 02:00 AM
Nice to see you back, Flen!

On a different note, lets try and freshen the guild up a bit. Anything you guys suggest on improving/spicing up the guild?
I PMed you.

Roberto077
09-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Why am i thinking about ninja ducks??????

maiohwmai
09-25-2012, 08:37 PM
All right peeps, time to get back in it.

Where' y'all at?

DXDARKXSOULXD
09-26-2012, 12:49 AM
.........Wish you luck to be good guild..........

NECROREAPER
09-26-2012, 11:06 AM
All right peeps, time to get back in it.

Where' y'all at?

Been busy wif real life so I haven't been on much lately

Whirlzap
09-26-2012, 11:10 AM
Yawn, lotta work this week D=

maiohwmai
09-27-2012, 12:01 AM
Well count me in for nights and weekends. Let's get this ball rolling!

Jespo
09-27-2012, 04:19 PM
Yea I haven't been on much lately. Busy with work and preparing for my baby boy :)

Darthyeung
09-29-2012, 11:54 AM
Hi guys im back been inactive for like a month now or it feels like but ill be back on oh and im not sure if jaycz told you guys but he have left. Meet me on guys!

maiohwmai
09-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Meet me on guys!That awkward moment when a comma makes all the difference.

Umayr
09-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Please could I join, my guild I`m in currently has barely any active players, I would love to join, I`ll be nice and respect you all.

Whirlzap
09-29-2012, 01:22 PM
Well count me in for nights and weekends. Let's get this ball rolling!

>>>>>Yawn.

Darthyeung
09-30-2012, 06:22 PM
Please could I join, my guild I`m in currently has barely any active players, I would love to join, I`ll be nice and respect you all.

Eh, our guilds inactive as well so...

NECROREAPER
10-01-2012, 12:33 AM
Eh, our guilds inactive as well so...

Rather, but not completely. I guess thats the problem of when you have predominately older teens/adults in a guild; real life always seems to take away from fun time.

maiohwmai
10-12-2012, 08:09 PM
*crickets*

NECROREAPER
10-13-2012, 01:54 AM
*crickets*

Where ya been?

maiohwmai
10-13-2012, 02:09 AM
Long story.

I was back for about two weeks solid then got slammed at work. Things look to be lightening up a bit so I'll be back on this weekend.

Trying to hit 70...

Xxxdemonicxxx
10-15-2012, 04:04 PM
I would love to join this guild i consider myself a end gamer , i play 13-17 hrs a day but refuse to go to 71 i have a mage: magequeenii, bird alt: bowbirds , which is only level 23 atm i love pocket legends and hope i can join this guild i have heard many great things about it

Xxxdemonicxxx
10-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Oh sry mage is 70 bird is 23

XghostzX
10-15-2012, 05:40 PM
I would love to join this guild i consider myself a end gamer , i play 13-17 hrs a day but refuse to go to 71 i have a mage: magequeenii, bird alt: bowbirds , which is only level 23 atm i love pocket legends and hope i can join this guild i have heard many great things about it

God bless anyone who may play above 10 hours^^

In all seriousness, it's really interesting checking out this thread from time to time. I hope it stays alive, this brings serious memories of when I was a little newbie at PL. The good ole' days.

maiohwmai
10-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Oh, we aren't going anywhere.

rinny
10-17-2012, 04:55 AM
Cool , I wanna be I this guild , my ign is rinny , but none of the people in the guild are my friends,what should I do?

hemanbeast
10-17-2012, 05:37 PM
A long way this guild has fallen :(.

rinny
10-19-2012, 10:08 PM
My IGNS:rinny(lvl 60 enchantress)xforerunnerx(lvl 25 dexchantress),looking for helpfulness and kindness in this guild

NECROREAPER
10-20-2012, 12:44 AM
A long way this guild has fallen :(.

Its mostly because the majority of the guild members are adults who have jobs, school, families, and major responsibility. Its unfortunate but thats life.

Zixtos
10-22-2012, 07:10 PM
You can probably delete me: Zimtos. hahaha i got banned on that acc...

NECROREAPER
10-24-2012, 01:08 PM
You can probably delete me: Zimtos. hahaha i got banned on that acc...

Good to know

modalex
10-24-2012, 04:13 PM
lol i want to join this guild.

NECROREAPER
10-27-2012, 08:16 PM
lol i want to join this guild.

Whys that?

NECROREAPER
11-03-2012, 05:45 AM
This thread hasn't ever been off the first page of the guild subforum since its inception, and I'll be damned if it'll start now

dudetus
11-05-2012, 03:51 PM
This thread hasn't ever been off the first page of the guild subforum since its inception, and I'll be damned if it'll start now

I halp.

Roberto077
11-06-2012, 07:37 AM

No worries! I've got a few thousand posts left in me.

maiohwmai
11-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Hop on tonight, yo.

Roberto077
11-13-2012, 03:44 PM
If I have to think, I will slam my head on my keyboahnjjh25uukih245yu gtfrdgth5278y ujko;lpk6345ihjuy

Roberto077
11-15-2012, 09:02 AM
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo whats up?

maiohwmai
11-15-2012, 11:12 AM
I can't lie...I've been wrapped up in AL the past few nights...

Roberto077
11-15-2012, 03:00 PM
I can't lie...I've been wrapped up in AL the past few nights...

I want to play it!!!! I'm doing tech for a play this week so I can't play it yet!!!

maiohwmai
11-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Conradin and I have been running. It's pretty fun.

Roberto077
11-16-2012, 04:24 PM
I'll be able to play tomorrow for the FIRST TIME EVER!!!!!!

maiohwmai
11-17-2012, 10:11 AM
Find me. Maiohwmai.

Roberto077
11-19-2012, 01:37 PM
Find me. Maiohwmai.

I'll add later today. Two days of playing and I'm 13 and a half with no elixirs :D

maiohwmai
11-19-2012, 01:49 PM
I probably have some gear I could donate to you.

Roberto077
11-19-2012, 02:00 PM
I probably have some gear I could donate to you.

For some reason I can only get pinks for a sorcerer. And when I made a sorcerer I got a pink in the very first chest you get in the game lol. Any suggestions on where to farm?

maiohwmai
11-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Depends what you're looking for. Some pets only drop in certain places.

Conradin
11-25-2012, 01:22 PM
MY dear Flen, sorry I haven't been on, went to visit family for Thxgiving. See ya on AL today

maiohwmai
11-25-2012, 01:48 PM
You better.

;p

We'll grind out some tomb runs or some such.

Roberto077
11-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Im back to PL until the level 21 cap release. Then, I will be on AL a ton.

maiohwmai
11-27-2012, 04:21 PM
When's that supposed to be?