PDA

View Full Version : Eggzavier problems please fix

Azerothraven
08-27-2016, 09:36 PM
A lot of my guild mates have address the issue where the drop rate of mythic and arcane is significant low like not even after 2 days straight farming. Furthermore, I personally feel after the update his spawn rate is low as well. Please fix either increasing chances of higher rarerity or his spawn rate. I spent 4 hours yesterday and he didn't not spawn. I ended up getting blight. As you can tell, this is not rewarding.

Elshaddoll
08-27-2016, 09:50 PM
I noticed a decrease in his spawn rate, but the mythic/arcane drop rate is ok. My guild is always bursting with people telling of their fabulous loot, and i personally can agree - tyrannica, hammerjaw and stampy are my best.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
08-28-2016, 06:28 AM
I played straight since event only food breaks and toilet. I have gotten Samuel today, abbadon and 2x so far which is my best as off now. But a lot more people has done much better in matter of few hours. Not fair

Elshaddoll
08-28-2016, 09:02 AM
I played straight since event only food breaks and toilet. I have gotten Samuel today, abbadon and 2x so far which is my best as off now. But a lot more people has done much better in matter of few hours. Not fair
Has gotten samael is complaining >.<
There are some people you just can't please.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk