PDA

View Full Version : Arcane deary AA improvement

Meazebit
08-27-2016, 10:40 PM
Since the release of arcane deary, community enjoys the pet significantly, but there is a drawback, Arcane Deary's Arcane Ability. This is a list of drawbacks of the ability.

Cons
-ability is not consistent (may or may not work)
-ability delays dungeon runners (enemies disappearing after the ability makes time runs difficult)
-after mobs have been sent back from another dimension almost did nothing to the mobs (not much difference using the ability and without using the ability)

But the pet is still super awesome as far as Arcane Ability is concerned

-the icon and the aura of the random stats given (it's so cool)
-community based pet
-decent stats
-random portal (even a chance to go arcane Deary's own dimension and get some nice loot)
-hybrid pet (suitable for all classes in my opinion)

Maybe sts dev can do some buffs at Arcane Deary's AA to make the pet more useful. (Btw it's an arcane pet, supposed to have powerful AA)

Overall I still love the pet soooo much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
08-28-2016, 01:31 AM
Just slot it with different egg for it's Aa since deary portal still works at boss death.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Meazebit
08-28-2016, 05:18 AM
Just slot it with different egg for it's Aa since deary portal still works at boss death.

At least make arcane Deary's AA more useful, rather than changing ability slots with another egg, which makes this pet quite useless as far as stats is concerned :/

nightmaresmoke
08-28-2016, 06:21 AM
At least make arcane Deary's AA more useful, rather than changing ability slots with another egg, which makes this pet quite useless as far as stats in concerned :/

Well that's a joke pet for yah he wasn't even supposed to be real haha [emoji16]

Meazebit
08-28-2016, 06:24 AM
Well that's a joke pet for yah he wasn't even supposed to be real haha [emoji16]

True xD but anyways let's hope for the best for this pet ahahaha