PDA

View Full Version : Set shoice

Corvi
09-17-2011, 06:58 AM
Hello can someone help me decide which set is better for lvl 55? mega mage set or enchanted?
Does someone know where I can find bonuses of each set?
thank you

Zapoke
09-17-2011, 08:19 AM
Hello can someone help me decide which set is better for lvl 55? mega mage set or enchanted?
Does someone know where I can find bonuses of each set?
thank you

I personally love mega Mage. The wand set has 44 m/s when you're half dex. A lot of people say to use enchanted for staf sets, but if you do, your m/s goes to about 9 lol.

And here's a thread for set bonuses.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29180-Set-Bonuses

friedkimchi
09-17-2011, 10:45 PM
Mega Mage set has insane m/s.
Enchanted set has insane h/s.

Mega Mage set has yellow sparkles.
Enchanted Staff set has green sparkles. (Enchanted wand/bracer set has yellow)

Other than those, the other differences such as INT, Crit, HIT % etc are minimal and won't make much difference.

I started off with an Mega Mage Staff set, then upgraded to Enchanted Staff/wand+bracer set. Still using it on my way to lvl 61.

Not too sure of the cost of those equips, there are other combinations of Sewer equips you can mix and match to fit your desired playing style.

JaytB
09-17-2011, 11:20 PM
Don't forget the enchanted staff set has added dmg as a set bonus (although only +4dmg or so).

Personally, I'd say go enchanted for pve (way easier to survive due to insane h/s, and bit higher armor) or MM if you PvP (insane m/s, meaning you won't run out of mana as quick in the middle of a fight). The m/s for pure int, for enchanted, isn't that bad. You'll rarely need pots. If you're dual though, m/s can become a hindrance. In the end, as always, it's personal preference :)

Numb
09-17-2011, 11:24 PM
Set shoice?

I lol'd