PDA

View Full Version : I need a dev to answer this asap.

Flickz
09-17-2011, 09:29 AM
I am unable to buy the 10$ plat offer so i am going to buy two of the 5$ offers. If i do this will i be able to get the extra 15 plat? I only want the plat today to use the deal of the day elixers.

Gluttony
09-17-2011, 09:32 AM
You shouldn't use a title like that since it causes devs to pass over threads like this. I would say no to answer the question since you only get discounts if you buy in bulk, however if you explained why you only have access to the $5 deal and not the $10 someone with experience in that area could give you an actual answer, dev or not.

Haikus
09-17-2011, 09:33 AM
No. And you don't need a dev to answer this. Title needs a thread change to like " Why can't I purchase 'x' amount of platinum?" Also, if you can't purchase 10$ plat. What makes you think you can purchase two 5's, which is equivalent to the 10 you can't buy. Maybe you don't have enough money? Tax included it'd be 10.89$. Do you have 10.89$?

EDIT: WTF NINJA GLUT WITH MY IDEAS/THOUGHTS. Thanks... still mindfreaked on how we said about the same thing, though...

Flickz
09-17-2011, 09:42 AM
Im on android so i dont have to pay tax & i cant buy the 10$ one because i tryed to buy it a few days ago and got an error saying the order wanst completed in a timely fasion so now everytime i go to buy it, it says i already have a pending order for this offee but i already got an email saying it was canceled.
* And why wouldn't i need a dev to answer this?

Haikus
09-17-2011, 09:48 AM
Im on android so i dont have to pay tax & i cant buy the 10$ one because i tryed to buy it a few days ago and got an error saying the order wanst completed in a timely fasion so now everytime i go to buy it, it says i already have a pending order for this offee but i already got an email saying it was canceled.
* And why wouldn't i need a dev to answer this?

Like the rest of the forum community with problems: Email support(at)spacetimestudios.com. Replacing "at" with "@".

Goodluck, Flickz.

Flickz
09-17-2011, 10:07 AM
I did that before making this thread..

Register
09-17-2011, 10:53 AM
yeah, the thread title is a little off. I wouldnt buy the two $5 plat. You get no extra plat.

Yvonnel
09-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Go into device settings (menu->applications->manage applications->all) scroll down and find market. Clear the cache for market and reboot your device.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate