PDA

View Full Version : Need more quests per expansion

Growwle
09-17-2011, 11:41 AM
My character was 26 when Slouch o was released and I have completed all the quests and have not even reached 27. I don't mind having the levels take a little more xp, but maybe give us some new dailies or something to break the grind up a bit.

McBain
09-17-2011, 11:56 AM
I concur. Or maybe make some of the quests a little harder/longer to keep people involved, like having kill 40 or 50 paparazzi instead of just 10 (for example). Or something like the cyber quests from PL. At least stuff you can't do in just one run.

sickside
09-17-2011, 12:10 PM
what about grinding for good gear? you should earn a couple lvls trying to do that. you expect to quest all the way to 31 and quit with greens maybe purples?

Growwle
09-17-2011, 12:33 PM
what about grinding for good gear? you should earn a couple lvls trying to do that. you expect to quest all the way to 31 and quit with greens maybe purples?

In my opinion, grinding for gear is mind-numbingly boring and unnecessary, except for crafted gear, which is still arguably worse than plat gear. I do use gold to buy stims, since I would go broke buying stims with plat. Overall this game is an amazing achievement and mostly entertaining and maybe I just expect too much, but a few small additions could make it infinitely more replayable.

Punktate
09-17-2011, 09:51 PM
Grind for best gear = ability to grind for the next best gear

rinse and repeat

Blakout
09-17-2011, 09:54 PM
I think they should put a bounty every day or 2 days at the bounty terminal.

Punktate
09-17-2011, 10:01 PM
We need a runescape style bounty hunter. Search for a player in a room, kill them and get say.. 1/2 of the money they have on them?

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 01:14 AM
We need a runescape style bounty hunter. Search for a player in a room, kill them and get say.. 1/2 of the money they have on them?
I Love that idea! (as long its not me Mr.Santa)

krazii
09-18-2011, 09:48 AM
Totally agree. Ideally, you would have enough quests so that when you finished the last quest you also reached max level (30, not 31). Some of the better quests IMO were the snowballs/pelts (even though it was a grind, it made it less maddening, should have granted more exp though), and the cyber equipment quests. Also, hope STS considers implementing achivements into the game, such as kill x mob y times, clear a zone by yourself, solo x mob, and many, many, many more.

LegalShet
09-18-2011, 12:39 PM
I didnt even know peopel did the quest to gain EXP.
eh i dont even bother doing them. i just grind it out o.o

Nightarcher
09-18-2011, 02:10 PM
We need some very hard quests like the Cyber quests in PL, which could give exclusive weapons or something. Then we have gear we get from drops, other gear from crafting, and some quest gear. :)

LegalShet
09-18-2011, 04:20 PM
We need some very hard quests like the Cyber quests in PL, which could give exclusive weapons or something. Then we have gear we get from drops, other gear from crafting, and some quest gear. :)
Eh, Agreed... tired of running around looking like everyone else -_-

Growwle
09-18-2011, 06:40 PM
I didnt even know peopel did the quest to gain EXP.
eh i dont even bother doing them. i just grind it out o.o

Quests give you cash and loot as well as xp and add a bit of a story to break up the monotony.