PDA

View Full Version : Is event really ending tommorow?

Mel030
08-29-2016, 12:29 PM
Or is it just one of those rumors?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hercules
08-29-2016, 12:30 PM
Or is it just one of those rumors?

Yes, this is from chatbox

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/statusicon/post_old.png (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?ccbloc=1745731)[29-08, 10:30] Justg (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?u=2): Event has been a blast, we're going to shut it down tomorrow.

Iplo
08-29-2016, 01:51 PM
Damn. Played for 15-20 hours and didnt get arcane. Well, maybe I'll get lucky somehow someday.. :(

Nickleo
08-29-2016, 01:53 PM
Just was about to say that the other thread will be closed.Guess this one will have the same destiny...We'll miss u event

Justg
08-29-2016, 01:53 PM
Yes, we'll shut it down in about 24 hours. Get those eggs while you can!

Evangelioni
08-29-2016, 02:05 PM
are you serious? STS Have you ever think that some of us for any reason didnt succed to play the event those first days???
You cant close the events whenever you like ..Because something in your plan didnt go right..

Justg
08-29-2016, 02:10 PM
are you serious? STS Have you ever think that some of us for any reason didnt succed to play the event those first days???
You cant close the events whenever you like ..Because something in your plan didnt go right..

We are serious, the intent was to give you folks an EXTREMELY generous event, but also to monitor the economic impacts of it. The Egg Market is starting to become strained, so we need to shut it down.

It is the right thing for the game, and I imagine the vast majority of people who participated in the event are pretty happy with their results.

Evangelioni
08-29-2016, 02:15 PM
ty for response

bonjovi3223
08-29-2016, 02:15 PM
I think it is extremely unfair to those ppl who have limited time to play per day.
Many of us were hoping to gain ground until thursday as was initially announced.

Justg
08-29-2016, 02:18 PM
I think it is extremely unfair to those ppl who have limited time to play per day.
Many of us were hoping to gain ground until thursday as was initially announced.

We did not announce it was going to go through Thursday. My communication was that we would run it through the weekend and then monitor the health of the economy.

Carapace said in a thread that it was planned for a week, but he was incorrect.

You have gotten the most generous event we have ever produced, and we have brought the egg economy to the brink as a result. The right thing to do is shut down the event. We could have just shut it down today, but at least we are giving you 24 hour notice.

Evangelioni
08-29-2016, 02:19 PM
yeah i was planning to play when i end my work (but as we can see i am one of the unlucky players..)

Anyona
08-29-2016, 02:21 PM
We did not announce it was going to go through Thursday. My communication was that we would run it through the weekend and then monitor the health of the economy.

You have gotten the most generous event we have ever produced, and we have brought the egg economy to the brink as a result. The right thing to do is shut down the event. We could have just shut it down today, but at least we are giving you 24 hour notice.

Ok so now just reintroduce the cake event so we can have people exploiting it and gaining 50m+. Just re inflate everything. Surely that'll make the economy better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bonjovi3223
08-29-2016, 02:23 PM

I agree the event is extremely generous & ppl have really loved it.....to have gotten what may have been un-gottenable for many.
I do see your point of view as well. Jus feeling sad I haven't gotten the ones I wanted so far lol. Will try my luck tomorrow with fingers crossed.

epicrrr
08-29-2016, 02:30 PM

Arcane egg way way below their normal market 4 days, thats 4 d a y s... IMO many of us(at least our guild) would complain on the 1st day but the event was really generous and we too got the eggs we wanted and losses(from 6.1m - 3m Munch) were dampened by egg-sale.

Just be grateful that most first time owner of arcane pets dont have to shell-out/work-over-time-during-long-main-event for 6m+ pets.

Evangelioni
08-29-2016, 02:43 PM
"Last edited by Justg; Today at 10:11 PM. Reason: less drama "

i like the reason :)))

nevermind we cant do anything anymore..:(lets wait for the next events..

Mezderak
08-29-2016, 02:50 PM
Will hisha ever be available again to buy as plat?

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Ninthplague
08-29-2016, 03:02 PM
The best event so far, imagine getting pets from past leaderboard events, and I managed to complete the new triforce and rare-legendary pets.

Ssneakykills
08-29-2016, 04:06 PM
I don't know why people are complaining, you've had long enough to farm the event.

Mel030
08-29-2016, 04:10 PM
@JustG Thank you very much for this AWESOME event,we were able to get some exclusive plat pets,rare ones aswell mythics and arcanes :) I appriciate it very much ! Keep up the good work :) Close this thread ;)

Justg
08-29-2016, 04:11 PM
Okie doke, cheers :)