PDA

View Full Version : Event going to end soon!!

Blank119
08-29-2016, 05:48 PM
LOOLLLL why going to end so soon? We already know the market crash , can u make it at least x2 spawn ,x2 drop chance arcane/mytic for the last day? You can make an event to balance the market and some of us are unlucky didnt get any arcane or expensive mytic, this is so unfair to us , just like me who bought 5m hisha or nor to those ppl who bought more higher price and spend million just to get hisha in ursoth , bcz of this event , we havent get back our lost and im sure hisha will never back to 5m+ again

Thank you, just saying.....

Trancemaster
08-29-2016, 06:05 PM
Uhm no. This event was good for everybody because all you had to do is play. You made some what of a profit no matter what. Of course there are people who stocked up on pets and made a loss. That's how things sometimes work. You either get lucky or not.

Zeus
08-29-2016, 06:11 PM
It's unfair because people got free eggs? I don't understand...you're complaining about a completely free event.

Ticklish
08-29-2016, 06:27 PM
It's unfair because people got free eggs? I don't understand...you're complaining about a completely free event.

Lol ikr. People just want MORE. Nvm that these are eggs that some of us spent hundred of real $$$ on to acquire. I hear people saying: "man I didn't loot any arcanes today, yesterday I got sam and this." It baffles me no end. The greed is real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
08-30-2016, 12:05 AM
Another birthday event again 1 complain then event will be screwed lol

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Mel030
08-30-2016, 02:25 AM
You cant expect something to keep it value forever...Remember those who spent 50m+ on Nekro and SNS back in the days...

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

bibeolli
08-30-2016, 03:50 AM
You cant expect something to keep it value forever...Remember those who spent 50m+ on Nekro and SNS back in the days...

+100
/11char

Alwarez
08-30-2016, 09:38 AM

Everyone who spent 50m+ on nekro back in the days was ruling PVP for real, it was worth it

Cpt.
08-30-2016, 11:55 AM
this community doesn't apprechiate some great opportunities that sts give to the rest of the players. First off they are GIVING you free eggs that most of us spent real money or worked our behinds off to merch for. Seond, dont you noitce that they are also giving free LB pets ? the pets that many spent endless hours to farm for the top #3 spots on lb? this event was a given. A small opportunity for you players to have the pet of your dreams. REading some of these posts show the greed some of you have.
Thank you sts for giving such an amazing, unapprechiated event to the community!

Cpt.
08-30-2016, 11:57 AM

speaking to the rest of the people reading, not directly to you. Just in case you misundertsood haha.

Ssneakykills
08-30-2016, 12:02 PM

Difference was a good 50% of those got that gold through illegal ways when a lot of players plat farmed which made gear/pets unobtainable to a lot of the player base.