PDA

View Full Version : One of the Best Event in History

ForgottenWarrior
08-29-2016, 11:35 PM
I have played many events also had benefits of glitches like 3rd birthday and deary portal but this one is extremely Superb event. Now i can have all good pets on my all characters. If you didn't get anything good then you were just unlucky don't complain about that. When Sns was 35m i once thought to buy but i skipped the idea and few days back i have looted one. I've never imagined that and then again looted one mishi and ~15 mythic... All worth 6-10m You'll never get an event like this in future again. Goodluck with farming
[Market crash is temporary until eggs can be crafted to something in future]
Thanks Justg and other who bring it to us.

Energizeric
08-30-2016, 02:01 AM
[Market crash is temporary until eggs can be crafted to something in future]

I cannot remember any past time when eggs were able to be crafted into anything except other eggs.

And if you think the market crash has already happened, you haven't seen anything yet. Most of the eggs that have been bought over the past few days have been purchased by merchants who are stashing them away to resell for profit. That alone has been keeping the prices much higher than they really should be.

Once these merchants figure out that there is no market for their eggs because everyone already has most of these pets in their stable, prices are really going to crash? What do I mean by "really going to crash?" Have you seen the price of water jewels?

nightmaresmoke
08-30-2016, 04:14 AM
Uhhmm supposed to be best event ever but some big baby whiners have to ruin it as always.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

yeldarbroz
08-30-2016, 04:36 AM
I totally agree, the market is already wrecked, why not let the rest of us have a chance sts?

nightmaresmoke
08-30-2016, 04:38 AM
I totally agree, the market is already wrecked, why not let the rest of us have a chance sts?
My point exactly some have tons of arcanes and mythics some have barely looted or none at all.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Allocate
08-30-2016, 05:20 AM
Absolutely Agree!

Sure it crashed the market. You gotta be dumb not to see that would happen regardless of the drop rate but in my opinion the one great thing that happened was, everyone was playing again! Working as a team not in PvP but in PvE! The fast or slow runs, laughs, fun and sweet rewards all ruined so suddenly over an already crashed market who the majority of the players don't care about anyway.

You mean an event where the drop rate is actually fun? People having fun? And coming back to play Arcane Legends again "is starting to strain. Shutting it down is the right thing to do for the game."

You are right, lemme just go uninstall this game again, the space is better suited for FUN games indeed.

ForgottenWarrior
08-30-2016, 06:32 AM
When this event started, i already have predicted this. Just like the rengol lock prices in deay portal exploit eggs pricw will also go to normal in long run btw i have looted another sns :)

JesuisCharlie
08-30-2016, 07:04 AM
Like many of us, i was waiting the last days to buy all the pets for my characters.. I had a bad surprise and i losed some mythics and arcanes on the trade because of the price had doubled. The only thing i regret its that a friend told me this was annunced with a msg system.. And still even NOT WRITE ON the NEWS!!!

But i'm not sad because i took some fun with the event, grab this Saint egg-zavier was so much laught (less when he escaped with our eggs) and cool times. I never thought one day i can get pets such as gold slobber, gold tyrannica, shade, courage, porkshop now...so yeah! So many thanks. If only we could know about how much eggs were looted!

It's like always.. amazing, and i wait the next things in coming..with open eyes. Thanks.

Arlorz
08-30-2016, 07:20 AM
not for me, no single arcane egg and sts has to shut it down lol nvm, i never had luck in this game and obviously never will

Universalpro
08-30-2016, 08:44 AM
I cannot remember any past time when eggs were able to be crafted into anything except other eggs.

And if you think the market crash has already happened, you haven't seen anything yet. Most of the eggs that have been bought over the past few days have been purchased by merchants who are stashing them away to resell for profit. That alone has been keeping the prices much higher than they really should be.

Once these merchants figure out that there is no market for their eggs because everyone already has most of these pets in their stable, prices are really going to crash? What do I mean by "really going to crash?" Have you seen the price of water jewels?
Totally agree with this
Its not the same old al when u could hoard and double ur profit. When merchants realise this market will totally crash.
But anyway people enjoyed a lot so i guess we should be happy for now

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

shadowronn
08-30-2016, 09:02 AM
dont always merch man u gotta merch to buy stuff you really need like arc pendant,arc egg,staff etc. after that you nid to stop and focus on kills aps pvp etc