PDA

View Full Version : Why not give rogues the buff I think they need

Arlorz
08-30-2016, 09:55 AM
You're busy with events and events, and that's okay, but balance is also a thing.
Every time entering PvP with mages and wars stacked up is NOT balance.
Of course mages, who obviously do not know how to play their class effective, complain that if we get a buff, it will be rogue legends again.
But let me tell you, it won't.
It's mage-legends already since 1 year if you haven't noticed yet.

I mean imagine, events are alot of work.
But is it really that hard to give razor shield damage reduction?
Does it take so much effort?
No.
The problem is, if people aren't complaining, sts won't change anything.
So don't comment below "Stop complaining", i have to.
Me, and a few others are trying hard to show STS what's really broken.
Heck, zeus even created a Sorcerer just to show STS how broken he thinks the rogue class actually is in PvP.

What would be acceptable solutions?

Either:

1) Give the word "Glass Cannon" a meaning.

Currently, it has not.
Mages have already equal or even higher damage.
Maxed Rogue can get 1,5 - 1,6k dmg, sorcerer as well, I've seen sorcerers with almost 1,6k damage and still 6k+ health.
So the assertion that rogues have more damage simply is not correct.
Now many will say "but rogue has op crit", lemme' tell you, crit does close to no difference in clashes.
In vs yes, in clash no.

So we are noticing now sorcerers can get equal damage to a rogue.
With the only difference sorcerers are permanent on shield.
As soon as their arcane shield is on cd, they will just use nekro.
Means, permanent shield.
The reason why rogues aren't COMPLETELY dead yet, but they soon will if this continues since mage shield is getting stronger every expansion (the higher the level, the more damage the shield will absorb), is because we have nekro shield.
So what i want is, give us op damage on a single target. Dang, we should be able to do some damage through sorcerers shield. We are the cannons, not the mages. Currently we are nothing but potatoes.
Mages are laughing if they see the other team has a rogue in their team.
There is just no use for us in clash and that's so sad.

2) Give us at least some survivability:

While mages are on shield almost 100% of the time, we are getting wrecked by the entire enemy-team.
My solution: Add razor shield some damage reduction.
And i do not mean as mastery.
Maybe like this: If we charge razor shield we will get 75% damage reduction which lasts for 4 seconds.
Every second, the damage absorbed by razor shield reduces about 25%.

This means:

First second: 75% absorbed
Second second: 50% absorbed
Third second: 25% absorbed
Fourth second: 15% absorbed

I already hear people complaining, but remember the 75% reduction only works in the first second and then decreases every second.
This will at least give us a bit survivability.

A more simple way to increase our suvrivability would be to give us our armor back.
I think this nerf was the biggest mistake i've ever seen and should have never been made and immediately rejected.

Thanks for reading.

Ssneakykills
08-30-2016, 12:00 PM
I thought we were due another pvp buff/nerd thread

Right on cue

Arlorz
08-30-2016, 12:15 PM
I thought we were due another pvp buff/nerd thread

Right on cue

It is neccessary, unless you want the rogue class to die out completely.

epicrrr
08-30-2016, 12:32 PM
*grabs pop-corn* :banana:

nightmaresmoke
08-30-2016, 12:43 PM
Grabs *popcorn* with Michael...

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Arlorz
08-30-2016, 12:46 PM
This thread was made to discuss and enlighten the devs about an serious issue.
If you don't have anything constructive to post, just don't reply.
Thanks! :)

nightmaresmoke
08-30-2016, 12:49 PM
This thread was made to discuss and enlighten the devs about an serious issue.
If you don't have anything constructive to post, just don't reply.
Thanks! :)
The devs already know that and are finding proper fix they're still brain storming so no need for such thread since lots came up not just this one.

Arlorz
08-30-2016, 01:00 PM
The devs already know that and are finding proper fix they're still brain storming so no need for such thread since lots came up not just this one.

Definitely a "need for such a thread"
The more ideas and suugestions come up, the easier and faster the way to an appropriate soloution.

nightmaresmoke
08-30-2016, 01:08 PM
Definitely a "need for such a thread"
The more ideas and suugestions come up, the easier and faster the way to an appropriate soloution.
It's up to the devs if they take suggestions or make they're own so just chill and wait for devs notice and approval, and besides your on the wrong forums area should've posted on feedbacks and suggestions sub forum as instructed by the devs and mods if so if you have suggestions such as this post it there.

Ssneakykills
08-30-2016, 01:31 PM
It is neccessary, unless you want the rogue class to die out completely.

You really think it would die out? Mages didn't die out so why would rogues?

Let's just say welcome to the world mages were in

Hercules
08-30-2016, 01:36 PM
#Classism. hehe

Iulian Ardelean
08-30-2016, 01:51 PM
I dont see rogue have problems in pvp , they can kill easy the enemy..zzzzz u want rogue to be the best caracter lol...

Trimis de pe al meu Onyx_QS folosind Tapatalk

Zeus
08-30-2016, 01:53 PM
I dont see rogue have problems in pvp , they can kill easy the enemy..zzzzz u want rogue to be the best caracter lol...

Rogues aren't good in pvp. If you think they are, you're playing your class wrong.

Iulian Ardelean
08-30-2016, 01:54 PM
Rogues aren't good in pvp. If you think they are, you're playing your class wrong.
I play on mage , and i see in pvp rogue still kill.. ^~^

Perceval
08-30-2016, 02:10 PM

Well thats fine since mages didn't have the ability to kill before their arcane shield and heal buffs.

Sarcasm 101 ^

Zeus
08-30-2016, 02:13 PM

I'm a mage too and I can easily destroy any rogue. Sure, rogues can kill...nobody said they couldn't. However, when one stacks warrior and sorcerer...the opposing team with rogue loses.

If anyone has issue with rogue, that someone just does not know how to play their class, TBH.

Iulian Ardelean
08-30-2016, 02:15 PM
I'm a mage too and I can easily destroy any rogue. Sure, rogues can kill...nobody said they couldn't. However, when one stacks warrior and sorcerer...the opposing team with rogue loses.

If anyone has issue with rogue, that someone just does not know how to play their class, TBH.
Yea that's write! :) Thx

Arlorz
08-30-2016, 02:16 PM

This is correct.
Any team fighting in 5vs5 rather will chose mage or war.
Rogue always gets wiped out.

Wiz8
08-30-2016, 02:17 PM
Buff the Fok rogue understand that rogue need a Fok pet to pvp I'm a Mage an can use a Fok deary an kill a rogue (clash wise) sometimes naked >.> buff the Fok rogue sure they op in vs but clash wise I'm Godzilla rogue is a yummy steak Gg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lyfiia
08-30-2016, 07:08 PM
Truth, rogues are dying way to easy after the armor nerf, we are OP on dealing PvP damage but yeah we cant proc shields or make several stuns... thats almost a instant death if not hiding.
Great idea of razor skill but i still think a armor+HP buff would not be a bad idea...
now whit awakening system all players will get a lot more of dmg so rogues will be 1 hited

Zeus
08-30-2016, 08:18 PM
Truth, rogues are dying way to easy after the armor nerf, we are OP on dealing PvP damage but yeah we cant proc shields or make several stuns... thats almost a instant death if not hiding.
Great idea of razor skill but i still think a armor+HP buff would not be a bad idea...
now whit awakening system all players will get a lot more of dmg so rogues will be 1 hited

Don't worry, the crashing prices of rogue gear says everything even if people will not say the truth. The most expensive gear in the game is now the cheapest. I wonder why. And really, I promise you, it's not because Justin Beiber refused to sign each rogue gear known to man.

xxalivexx
08-30-2016, 11:50 PM
Honestly not scared to say this, i see a glint set tank join i get scared because i know what I'm in for, i know i can win sometimes but wow, rogues have gone downhill since 41 cap, we have high crit but what's the crit doing to a jugged tank or a shielded mage, little to nothing, we have no shield, no vulnerability, nothing, nekro is our only chance of survival, sometimes that fails also, Rogues used to be good to play on, that has changed, Hopefully we do get a buff(Not a forums person much so don't be like there is a buff coming, hush i have a life like the rest of you claim you do). Ok kuddos.

Alwarez
08-31-2016, 01:21 PM
If rogue gets buff, other classes will create threads and ask for buffs too, even after they received bunches of buffs before underhul expansion.

Arlorz
08-31-2016, 02:01 PM
If rogue gets buff, other classes will create threads and ask for buffs too, even after they received bunches of buffs before underhul expansion.

Rogue is the only class who derves a buff.
Mages & tanks are op enough.

xxalivexx
08-31-2016, 06:11 PM

I can't say I'm weak because I'm not and will wreck if needed, ziix the tank loves to talk, oh boy is he trash for his stats.

Breakingbadxx
08-31-2016, 06:18 PM
I can't say I'm weak because I'm not and will wreck if needed, ziix the tank loves to talk, oh boy is he trash for his stats.
You don't need a buff then -_-

Perceval
08-31-2016, 06:37 PM
Why would you want a buff if you can wreck at will?

xxalivexx
08-31-2016, 06:47 PM
Why would you want a buff if you can wreck at will?

Oh i can't wreck everyone now, lots i can, i just know i should have a chance at everyone i came across, but it's not like that as a rogue.

Fredystern
08-31-2016, 07:15 PM
Remember that pvp not only in endgame :)
Scale it but dont touch below endgame we like what we got here

Fredystern
08-31-2016, 07:17 PM
Honestly not scared to say this, i see a glint set tank join i get scared because i know what I'm in for, i know i can win sometimes but wow, rogues have gone downhill since 41 cap, we have high crit but what's the crit doing to a jugged tank or a shielded mage, little to nothing, we have no shield, no vulnerability, nothing, nekro is our only chance of survival, sometimes that fails also, Rogues used to be good to play on, that has changed, Hopefully we do get a buff(Not a forums person much so don't be like there is a buff coming, hush i have a life like the rest of you claim you do). Ok kuddos.

Really? Didnt do any damage to shieldmage? -.- so why rogue only need 2-3combo to break it, even 2mage cant break it e.e

Exxotik
08-31-2016, 07:42 PM

The problem is the blocking warrior.
Last year it was Rogue kills mage,Rogue kills warrior it was way to op (not saying it is now) but tbh I think warrior does slightly to much damage. Warrior with that axe skill does extreme damage (not complaining about the skill) but its a Health and armor character not a 10k health and 1k damage character lol. To me warrior seems to be the problem and its not because I play mage and want it to rule Arcane legends I just want some balance lol. Yeah rogues seem to kill fast enough. And insanely faster than mages. Its pretty even for me when it comes to me vs a rogue. The rogue class needs a little bit more survivability but the tank seems to rule in damage in PvP. PvE however warriors do perfect amounts. Usually all rogues need to do to kill a mage is pierce and spam other skills.
This is just my opinion pls don't hate me :)

Exxotik
08-31-2016, 07:45 PM
I think warriors are a little to op but mages seem ok to me

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

xxalivexx
08-31-2016, 07:56 PM
I think warriors are a little to op but mages seem ok to me

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

True, tanks jugged are hella rediculous.

Zikovsky
09-01-2016, 03:17 AM
Current class balance is fine now in my opinion. The rule of "rock, scissor, paper" work properly likewise war>rog>sorc. Ppl mayority already know the reason why sts nerfing rog armor. The reason rog getting wipe out in team clash nowadays is because her team mate want to kill too and don't want their rog does much kill stealing. So they (war as a tank/sorc as a support) don't care about rog survivability. We must figure out something that make rog have more sufficient role in team battle except buffing her armor obviously.

Fredystern
09-01-2016, 03:21 AM
Current class balance is fine now in my opinion. The rule of "rock, scissor, paper" work properly likewise war>rog>sorc. Ppl mayority already know the reason why sts nerfing rog armor. The reason rog getting wipe out in team clash nowadays is because her team mate want to kill too and don't want their rog does much kill stealing. So they (war as a tank/sorc as a support) don't care about rog survivability. We must figure out something that make rog have more sufficient role in team battle except buffing her armor obviously.

Not all true, rogue was out from pvp cause of they omly deal damage to 1player for each aim, in clash there are 4-5 player so its not very good to stack a rogue in a clash, but there was better if 1 rogue in team cause of they could kill mage when rushing together, teamwork is the key

Jaunawab
09-01-2016, 03:46 AM
Rogue was always better than mage so why are crying here? One time can mage be better

xxalivexx
09-01-2016, 03:55 AM
Rogue was always better than mage so why are crying here? One time can mage be better

Rogues were never better than mage, it's the aspect of knowing how to pvp before 56 cap.

Arlorz
09-01-2016, 07:44 AM

Crying?
The fact that you say that, shows that you are either a mage or war who obviously doesn't know how to play his class correctly.
Rogue is okay in vs, well not even that.
But sucks more in clashes.
Should all rogues quit endgame PvP and make a mage to be competive, just because the game isn't balanced correctly?
A rogue CAN kill, with enough skill, but as already said, the skill gap between mage & rogue is WAY too big.