PDA

View Full Version : Can STS do this?

Breakingbadxx
08-30-2016, 05:19 PM
Does STS hold data about gold on your account? E.g. what you spent gold on at a specific time.

My friend claims 1m gold disappeared from their stash this afternoon.

There have been multiple claims of this kind from time to time.

Is it possible to be given a list of all gold transactions on an account that occured in a day?

It may just be bad memory.

Does STS hold such data to confirm this?

If they don't, how can they be sure bugs causing people to lose gold don't occur?

Suentous PO
08-30-2016, 06:05 PM
There was once a very odd bug in pl that affected ppl trading where money did legit disappear. A couple threads were made by players confirming details that did get rectified.
Sts can backtrack some things, but I'm sure a mods first responce will be

Cry.
Kidding- contact support with details and any time frames known.
Gl

Zeus
08-30-2016, 06:57 PM
My friend is still waiting on 2 eyes from support that a game bug (confirmed by developer) caused him to lose...

Faliziaga
08-31-2016, 12:56 AM
There was once a very odd bug in pl that affected ppl trading where money did legit disappear. A couple threads were made by players confirming details that did get rectified.
Sts can backtrack some things, but I'm sure a mods first responce will be

Cry.
Kidding- contact support with details and any time frames known.
Gl
I remember we even had a negative sum like -1.090800 somewhere.

Carapace
08-31-2016, 02:04 PM
In most cases this was a loophole that was fixed when players tried to cheat the consignment shop during a lag spike. The gold removed in these cases was gold that was not valid. Having said that, contacting support@spacetimestudios.com and they can look at your gold logs for you in some cases.

Justg
08-31-2016, 02:11 PM
In most cases this was a loophole that was fixed when players tried to cheat the consignment shop during a lag spike. The gold removed in these cases was gold that was not valid. Having said that, contacting support@spacetimestudios.com and they can look at your gold logs for you in some cases.

Aaaaaand don't try to cheat the consignment shop, yo!