PDA

View Full Version : Glint set triple axe

xxalivexx
08-30-2016, 10:43 PM
I don't see why they need triple axe for, i get hit twice already stunned and 60% health left.

Zeus
08-30-2016, 11:15 PM
Pro tip: avoid it. There's one second between each axe. So, if you're good, you'll know how to avoid each one.

If you're not good, well, plug in your headphones and sing "Baby Come Back" by Vanessa Hudgeons. Why? That's what axe set does.

xxalivexx
08-30-2016, 11:26 PM
Pro tip: avoid it. There's one second between each axe. So, if you're good, you'll know how to avoid each one.

If you're not good, well, plug in your headphones and sing "Baby Come Back" by Vanessa Hudgeons. Why? That's what axe set does.

I'm using speed set, i run away and the axe has such far reach it's hard to get away.

Suentous PO
08-30-2016, 11:50 PM

This is one of those moments where I'm pretty sure I should be proud of myself for not knowing who that even is

xxalivexx
08-30-2016, 11:52 PM
This is one of those moments where I'm pretty sure I should be proud of myself for not knowing who that even is

Really not seeing how that relates to what the topics about, very old song, the tank should be singing that, not me.

Zeus
08-31-2016, 12:11 AM

It's a very old, very horrible song. Be glad you did not have to hear it.

@alive Use obstacles to hook yourself onto the obstacle when axe pulls you.

Breakingbadxx
08-31-2016, 09:22 AM
Some of us didn't spend 30m+ to throw 3 pillows attached to string -_-

xxalivexx
08-31-2016, 06:08 PM
It's a very old, very horrible song. Be glad you did not have to hear it.

@alive Use obstacles to hook yourself onto the obstacle when axe pulls you.

I run behind rocks when i see them charge for the axe, but somehow and it's not lag i get pulled past the rock.

Breakingbadxx
08-31-2016, 06:13 PM
I run behind rocks when i see them charge for the axe, but somehow and it's not lag i get pulled past the rock.
Its ping. The in game ping display can't really detect when ping very very very very quickly spikes and returns back to normal. Just be careful. Axe doesn't pull through obstacles.

If you don't play with green ping...well, that pretty much explains itself.

Zeus
08-31-2016, 06:14 PM

It usually doesn't happen to me.

Perceval
08-31-2016, 06:40 PM
As someone already said, it's ping.

xxalivexx
08-31-2016, 06:49 PM
Its ping. The in game ping display can't really detect when ping very very very very quickly spikes and returns back to normal. Just be careful. Axe doesn't pull through obstacles.

If you don't play with green ping...well, that pretty much explains itself.

All i do is pvp with green ping, when i spike i usually leave or just sit and die and wait for it to die down, but it doesn't like pull me through the rock i just slide around the rock and i appear to the tank.