PDA

View Full Version : Will the ūber cool winter campaign be coming back this year?

Bwahahagirl
09-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Guess it might be a little to early for this thread...but whatever:)
I'm pretty sure it will come out again, but I would like some reassurance from a dev maybe? >.>
Anyway, does anyone think that by any chance the campaign (assuming it comes back this year) will be free if you bought it last year? Seems "kinda" reasonable, right?
And this is slightly irrelevant, but will the Halloween items be back this year too? I didn't play at all in the month of october last year (was tired of being a noob) and I would really like to get some of those epic items!

So thoughts on the winter campaign coming out?

Cascade
09-17-2011, 05:02 PM
I'm assuming (And hoping) that they will have a different winter campaign this year. And i think they are gunna make all new halloween items...At least i hope they do.

Eyesharp
09-17-2011, 05:06 PM
I agree with cascade the winter festival might be different this year so as hallowean because of all the new baddies ^_^.

darkfussion
09-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Ya im sure it will come back this year, but with brand new content and weapons. If they bring back the same thing I personally will go bankrupt. I am sure most people will fill robbed spending 1mil on a launcher to have it drop down to near nothing with the release of the same content.

McBain
09-17-2011, 05:40 PM
The way I see it, that's just the risk you run with big ticket items. It may be rare one day, and then not rare the next day. That's life. The "gotta have it now" crowd always ends up losing money in the long run.

stank
09-17-2011, 05:49 PM
I started in december so missed the cool jack o lantern vanity helm. I would really like something like that this year.