PDA

View Full Version : Egg vendor monthly visit

macquin
08-31-2016, 01:17 AM
I hope dev will make this possible or even without discount to buy the pet, the best thing about this vendor is we can choose what pet we wanna buy and it will not damage the market due to platinum purchase and we plat buyer will be happy to get what we want. just my opinion, thanks

Universalpro
08-31-2016, 03:42 AM
If u have a vendor like that there will be no point in opening locks as the most valuable loot are arcane eggs and it will totally crash the locks market

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

onadraosari
08-31-2016, 03:54 AM
Don't like this vendors very much, always when arcane vendor dropped, i thought its Egg-zavier, and i agree with Universalpro

Psychoism
08-31-2016, 04:14 AM
If u have a vendor like that there will be no point in opening locks as the most valuable loot are arcane eggs and it will totally crash the locks market

Agreed, Cryo market will crash.

Vvildfire
08-31-2016, 04:44 AM

Also agree.

Safiras
08-31-2016, 06:40 AM
Actually I was wondering about this idea. It could be adjusted such that the chance to spawn is equivalent to an Arcane-rarity loot drop. The chance to loot Mythic and Arcane pets upon killing Eggzavier should not change. This might not sit well with some people who dislike the multiple RNG system of loot drops in AL, but my take is that this would come as a pleasant surprise to people who could be grinding for APs in elite zones, or farming hard for some loot (Antignome/Banished gear) that never seems to drop. The spawn rate would be rare enough that you would not see a precipitous drop in prices like what happened this weekend, but would give the occasional cheer and variety to you average player just doing his/her usual runs in game.

Hail
08-31-2016, 06:47 AM
Actually I was wondering about this idea. It could be adjusted such that the chance to spawn is equivalent to an Arcane-rarity loot drop. The chance to loot Mythic and Arcane pets upon killing Eggzavier should not change. This might not sit well with some people who dislike the multiple RNG system of loot drops in AL, but my take is that this would come as a pleasant surprise to people who could be grinding for APs in elite zones, or farming hard for some loot (Antignome/Banished gear) that never seems to drop. The spawn rate would be rare enough that you would not see a precipitous drop in prices like what happened this weekend, but would give the occasional cheer and variety to you average player just doing his/her usual runs in game.

This would definitely be a very nice surprise to come across during random pvp map runs. Its not happening too often and its better than nothing. win=win

macquin
08-31-2016, 08:29 AM
Farmers will hate this i know but how about people buying platinum without any good loot, you guys are whining coz i think this people didnt experience how to lose in gambling opening locked chest few player will only like this coz this people never buy platinum. if vendor will come every month player will definitely buy platinum to have what pet he wants.

talking about locked there always be new weapons, armors etc. platinum buyer should also be happy not only farmers,and please dont think one sided only pet vendor is the solution to people who buying platinum and be happy on what he paid for.

Avaree
08-31-2016, 09:52 AM

I am ok with something like this, it gives end game ap chasers something to drive them just a little bit more insane lol :)

(Btw i only chase banished stuff lol)