PDA

View Full Version : arlor trader's permit

tvtheb
08-31-2016, 01:16 PM
Hello guys
My little bro just started to play the game and i helped him lvl up to lvl 46 in 3 days....
But theres a little problem...he cannot trade ,buy,gift anything for 10 days.i know thats not too big but he (and many people) have to wait 10 days and do nothing cause they have gear lvl 20 and they cannot do anything
Is there a reason that traders permit exist?

Melthyz
08-31-2016, 01:31 PM
From my understanding it's a way to deterred certain hacks from happening. However, I do see the flip side of this. If I'm new to the game and I have to wait 10 days to be able to do anything, I'll probably move on to something else. Sts have to realized most people attention span doesn't last that long. I recommend it to be shortened to maybe 5 days...

resurrected
08-31-2016, 01:33 PM
It have been made cause in game was too many bots

tvtheb
08-31-2016, 02:31 PM
I agree to that, i know that its to prevent many people to create many accounts and bott but its also a way to let new players get bored and change game cause they havent seen the great and most exciting part of al which is traders outpost

nightmaresmoke
08-31-2016, 03:15 PM
I agree to that, i know that its to prevent many people to create many accounts and bott but its also a way to let new players get bored and change game cause they havent seen the great and most exciting part of al which is traders outpost
Better safe than sorry period.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

mutantninjaz
08-31-2016, 07:55 PM
sts should find some other alternative ..... tbh most of the new players dont even understand how to do the story quest or get tokens or from where to get trade permit.
i see a lot of newbies shouting in travelers outpost asking for help regarding trade permit coz they r confussed as in what to do.
i do feel bad for them as no one replies to them .... still i do help them by expaining them how to get trade permit XD

Recipe
09-01-2016, 12:05 AM
All they gotta do is lower it, maybe 2-5. Days tops or some other method like level up to this certain lvl to trade .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk