PDA

View Full Version : We are Naver Cafe Team Guild - we have two PL Shield :)

oxdream81
09-17-2011, 06:39 PM

Hi all :topsy_turvy:

We are 'Naver Cafe Team' guild :)

this picture is for memory winner the T-shirt design contest and our guild !

Our guild got the two PL Shield >.<b

Thx~ all and good game!

대한민국 화이팅!

RedRyder
09-17-2011, 10:29 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Guilds

Whirlzap
09-18-2011, 12:01 AM
Yeah, randomly making a thread in order to brag or advertise for your guild in General Discussion is not going to work.

Ellyidol
09-18-2011, 12:02 AM
Just curious, this is a korean guild from what I can tell?

RedRyder
09-18-2011, 04:58 AM
The tidbit he included in the end is indeed Korean, so I imagine so :)

Ellyidol
09-18-2011, 05:18 AM
The tidbit he included in the end is indeed Korean, so I imagine so :)

Oops, I meant korean only guild. But yes, I think it is now too, looking at the names of the members here + the ones I've seen in-game :)

JaytB
09-18-2011, 05:31 AM
Not to mention the last quote reads 'Whiting Republic of Korea', in google translate. Whatever that means lol :)

Zaltiar
09-18-2011, 07:40 AM
Anyong haseyo! Dae a min guk! Saranghae! De chungeya
That's all the Korean I know. Of course, most of the 'bad' words aswell. (That's the first thing you learn when you're ina foreign country right? Lol)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Singleteddy
09-19-2011, 09:37 AM
Naver is a popular search site in Korea.

oxdream81
09-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Yeah, randomly making a thread in order to brag or advertise for your guild in General Discussion is not going to work.

sorry :)

i didnt know~ n im noob in this forum... lol

XghostzX
08-14-2012, 10:48 AM
They have two pocket legend shield!

Whirlzap
08-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Gotta be openminded sometimes.

Noodleleg
08-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Naver Cafe Team members are all rude and unforgiving.

My review on them is that all they ever do is act like a bunch of 10 year olds, picking on people and harassing as stated in this post.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?65690-Sorry-to-Sceabat-and-his-NCT-guild-members

From the way they pick on someone even after returning their item to them, as what I stated for them to grow up, I started to disrespect that guild for being too hardheaded on their egos. In fact, after consoling bobep, he still told me he was harassed by their members via PMs and their guild is still talking about him.

The following conversation is true and unedited to bring the truth to light. Any other problems caused by the enlightenment of affairs is purely expected and coincidental.

Me: Hello! Chioricon here!

Are you still getting harrassed by Naver Cafe Team? If so, please let me know. Thanks!

Bobep: Thanks for asking They are still blaming on there private blog, but its ok. Im just worried I would get free ban from STS. NCT guild master and his memers had sent message to STS with threatening them they would not buy any platinum in the future if I do not get serious punishment or not get banned.

Me: What immature idiots. And here I thought they are different from The Elite. Please tell me the website of their blog if they continued harrassing you.

Harrassing or Bullying anyone in the forums is bannable. Be sure to post here often, since you are still a target to them.

Bobep: But it will be hard to view the posts in there blog. They are written in Korean, and u also have to make an account in NAVER and join their blog through proving u r korean. I could view their posts by searching key words in NAVER website. I just want someone to prove that I do not want to be banned due to their behavior and what I have done to make those guys feel better.
Ps. I dont think Korean websites are accesible in other countries.

Me: Korean people are selfish and stubborn. I suggest you don't mix with them again.

Bobep: I strongly noticed they really are. Thanks for ur advice to them It was very very kind of u !

So basically, if I had not interfered with the harassing done to him, this guy would be misunderstood for the wrong reasons and quit the game indefinitely. And even after I tried to console him, he mentioned that they, members of Naver Cafe Team are still harassing him via rude and illogical PMs.

In short, stay clear of that guild. Treat it like what you would treat any stupid members from The Elite. Pocket legends should be a place where players are warmly received and forgiven if they made a mistake, not a never ending vendetta over one elite bow.

EDIT: And yes! This thread is necroed only to inform all of you about the flaws N.C.T have.

Defender of The Meek
Chioricon

My lessons to you:

1.) Don't Necro a thread.
2.) Don't assume... You know what they say about assuming, hm?
3.) Don't be racist... Racism is ugly and extremely unproductive.
4.) Keep contempt of others to yourself.

My job here is done.

Walkhardd
08-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Lmao. Someone get on your computer, will?

HalfPoundDonair
08-14-2012, 10:39 PM
hy i wunt tu jun guld hir pek uf mege
shi lebel 7 nuw

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q555/Donairspwn/76d1cc9c.jpg

Jespo
08-15-2012, 04:12 PM
Where's the thumb down button?

buppiepow
08-21-2012, 09:14 PM
wht do you have to do to join?

WhoIsThis
08-21-2012, 11:39 PM
Is this guild still active?

That said, I do have to say a couple of the members were among the best bears I ever fought in PvP.

IAmAllenxD
08-22-2012, 12:47 AM
Hi I am a proud member of N.C.T aka Naver Cafe Team
Ebesaun lvl 70 Mage

*This guild is very active*

I am not Korean(Im English) and Im in this guild
How?

1. If you can speak Korean (very well)u can join (This is how I joined )
2. You need a sign from any N.C.T member tat the person will be responsible for everything wat you do in this guild

N.C.T is a guild of strong players If you play PvP a lot you will see us a lot

By : Ebesaun
PM : Earthkuma (officer of N.C.T) If you have any question
Proud Member of N.C.T

IAmAllenxD
08-22-2012, 12:58 AM
My lessons to you:

My job here is done.

First of all
Bopep is a scammer , he scammed one of our N.C.T memet's elite
bow and changed his name to Bopep (When it wad around 9m)

Second of all
He lied to us , that he is not the person who stole the bow after he re-named his name to Bopep.

Third of all
We are mean to him ! Why? Have u ever heard of eyes to eys?
We hate scammers liars , respect us we will respect you
simple as that
We dont want to fight with anyone , and we dont start fight without reason.

To : Bopep
dude stop lieing and try to confess other people tat N.C.T is bad guild
we have screenshots .

Windybirdy -> Bopep

Bopep
08-22-2012, 01:55 AM
I am sorry, but stop blaming.

My lessons to you:

My job here is done.

First of all

Second of all
He lied to us , that he is not the person who stole the bow after he re-named his name to Bopep.

Third of all
simple as that

we have screenshots .

Windybirdy -> Bopep

Bopep
08-22-2012, 01:56 AM
It was around 3m... Check my dates lol
Get ur evidences clear!:) People will think ur ... nvm.

My lessons to you:

My job here is done.

First of all

Second of all

Third of all
simple as that

we have screenshots .

Windybirdy -> Bopep

Sim Jing
08-27-2012, 01:12 AM
Now this is a good way to help yourself. You did the right thing returning it. If they still prefer to be little 5 year olds, let them be. =D

Sim Jing
08-27-2012, 01:22 AM
First of all

Explain to me how is this a scam when he has already returned the bow. Oh I see, you just want the bow back ASAP only because of CS Prices? That you could make an additional 8m+?

Second of all

Obviously he had to change his name because you idiots were harrassing him like little kids. As I said in his defence, Grow Up and Leave Him Alone.

Third of all
simple as that

You just did start a pointless fight. Hate scammers and liars? Sure I hate them too, but does it mean a person is never going to change? "Respect us and we will respect you?" Suck on that like little kiddies obviously deluded by the pixelated art and cash in the game, mistaking virtual life with reality. Eye to Eye is a caveman's way of thrashing stuff out, so are you certain you love your way of doing it? Obviously this guild has no standards at all.

we have screenshots .

What does it matter if you had screenshots? Still hounding a reformed person that gave you back the bow? He did the right thing, you should be forgiving him. Truly and surely, you and your guild are making a fool out of yourselves, YOU ARE REPRESENTING YOUR GUILD IN THE FORUMS! TRY TO BE RESPECTABLE FOR ONCE.
Windybirdy -> Bopep

We all know Windybirdy is Bobep, so your point of restarting this argument is for?

earthkuma
08-28-2012, 06:29 AM
Oh sim jing stop staliking every n.c.t post like child.

I already told you item wasn't probelms.

It was matter of using trust of people. for god's sake read properly.

And stop translate wrong korean . Google translater is no use at all.

That is main reason why your translation make such a none sense.

And don't be racist

Sim Jing
08-28-2012, 07:36 AM
Oh sim jing stop staliking every n.c.t post like child.
Oh! Is the Butthurt baby of NCT acting like an intellectual? What superb imagination!
I already told you item wasn't probelms.
You talked about trust, and yet it was the item that influence the argument in the first place. In other words, Greed is what caused you and your guild to bully Bobep.
It was matter of using trust of people. for god's sake read properly.
You are the one that should learn to read properly. He returned the bow and said sorry. Why should you and your members start to hound him? Please explain your pathetic behaviour in the forums and against my arguments. Your counterattacking my post did not help at all when obviously, the truth hurts too much for even you and your guildmates to bear.
And stop translate wrong korean . Google translater is no use at all.
So why does Google Translate dechipher childish Vulgar words? And more importantly, why did you even post them in korean, knowing that what you did was breaking the forum rules here?
That is main reason why your translation make such a none sense.
Nope, YOU are not talking sense against the Truth.

And don't be racist
I wasn't even forcing my hand. =3

Hah! Now I see the "Great" EarthKuma, Flailing about in his posts, frantically trying to put out the fires they started around the forums which could have been avoidable in the first place.

THIS IS JUST A GAME. With that said, stop bullying someone that already returned back the bow. In fact, you should consider it a blessing! He could have ignored you and NOT give you guys back the bow IN THE FIRST PLACE!

If you want to prove you are proud members of Naval Cafe Team, make sure you get your act straight in the forums! THE FORUMS ARE FOR EVERYONE TO RESPECT EACH OTHER, NOT TO HARRASS OR BULLY SOMEONE!!!

Case Closed..., unless you or one of your members wish to start another round again.

Zeus
08-29-2012, 12:12 PM
Hah! Now I see the "Great" EarthKuma, Flailing about in his posts, frantically trying to put out the fires they started around the forums which could have been avoidable in the first place.

THIS IS JUST A GAME. With that said, stop bullying someone that already returned back the bow. In fact, you should consider it a blessing! He could have ignored you and NOT give you guys back the bow IN THE FIRST PLACE!

If you want to prove you are proud members of Naval Cafe Team, make sure you get your act straight in the forums! THE FORUMS ARE FOR EVERYONE TO RESPECT EACH OTHER, NOT TO HARRASS OR BULLY SOMEONE!!!

Case Closed..., unless you or one of your members wish to start another round again.

They do have justifiable cause. When Bopep stole an item worth 9m, returning it when the value has dropped to 3m is not exactly in good will.

That's like borrowing a new Mercedes, putting 100k miles on it, then returning it to its owner. You are not returning the same thing, but returning something that's lesser than the original worth.

Banks follow the same procedure. When you take out a loan, it doesn't matter if the product bought with the loan depreciates in value, you're still paying the bank what the original worth.

I'll admit, what Bopep did was right, but it is not fully complete. He should owe NCT all of their financial losses, not just some of it. Your way of thinking is why people think its OKAY to declare bankruptcy and leave the person whom they owe money, who may have family to feed, burned.

Sim Jing
08-29-2012, 10:59 PM
The reason why they are in the wrong is because of GREED. It has nothing to do with the trust he breached out of them.

Banks follow the same procedure. When you take out a loan, it doesn't matter if the product bought with the loan depreciates in value, you're still paying the bank what the original worth.

Is this real life, or is this Virtuality? Could you tell the difference between them? If you do, kudos, you should be about the same level as what I saw. You can still make a profit of 3m by selling the bow. About the incident, well forget about it.

I'll admit, what Bopep did was right, but it is not fully complete. He should owe NCT all of their financial losses, not just some of it. Your way of thinking is why people think its OKAY to declare bankruptcy and leave the person whom they owe money, who may have family to feed, burned.

Can you feed your own family while playing virtual games? Bopep did the right thing, this we both agree on, but your way of thinking is that he should pay up more than just the original price. This goes against even stocktrading, which the original prices goes down when the market falls. Please read the fundamentals of stocktrading first before insisting that Bobep should pay the previous original price.

Stock prices change every day as a result of market forces. By this we mean that share prices change because of supply and demand. If more people want to buy a stock (demand) than sell it (supply), then the price moves up. Conversely, if more people wanted to sell a stock than buy it, there would be greater supply than demand, and the price would fall.

Understanding supply and demand is easy. What is difficult to comprehend is what makes people like a particular stock and dislike another stock. This comes down to figuring out what news is positive for a company and what news is negative. There are many answers to this problem and just about any investor you ask has their own ideas and strategies.

Understand that CS in pocket legends is pretty much the same as stocktrading in real life. So kindly stop flaming without proper evidence. Thank You. =D

Zeus
08-30-2012, 12:11 PM
The reason why they are in the wrong is because of GREED. It has nothing to do with the trust he breached out of them.

Is this real life, or is this Virtuality? Could you tell the difference between them? If you do, kudos, you should be about the same level as what I saw. You can still make a profit of 3m by selling the bow. About the incident, well forget about it.

Can you feed your own family while playing virtual games? Bopep did the right thing, this we both agree on, but your way of thinking is that he should pay up more than just the original price. This goes against even stocktrading, which the original prices goes down when the market falls. Please read the fundamentals of stocktrading first before insisting that Bobep should pay the previous original price.

Understand that CS in pocket legends is pretty much the same as stocktrading in real life. So kindly stop flaming without proper evidence. Thank You. =D

The difference is, when Bopep held the bow and was unwilling to give it back, the owner of the item DID NOT have the choice wether to sell to save his money. How do you know that he didn't buy it for 9M and now it's worth 3M?

Please do not give me, "it's a virtual game, things are different in real life". Typically, people act THE SAME WAY they behave in game, well, at least their underlying morals and habits are the same.

Greed, you say? Since when is wanting what your item was worth when it was TAKEN from you greed? Bopep is the one guilty of being greedy, taking an item when it was worth nearly a gold cap and then returning it when it's value was decimated by 66 percent. He should have the decency of paying the person what it's value was when he bought it, but no, he did it out of fear of getting banned & facing repercussions.

Why do you defend a guilty man so vigilantly? You obviously don't get the way of thinking that declaring bankruptcy is WRONG. It doesn't matter if it's a game or in real life, morals are always the same.

The Sea Blaster, yes, if he was merching it, is a stock. The thing about stocks is this: You have the option to buy/sell them WHENEVER you want. Was the victim able to do that? NO. Please stop educating me on stocks, because I know quite a bit about them. The victim was stripped of the choice wether to sell his item & therefore was forced to "keep" (he never really had it) it, thus losing money. Bopep is guilty of being the person who not only took the item when it was worth nearly a gold cap, but also returning it when it was a fraction of it's worth.

Do not attempt to be a lawyer when there are clear right and wrong paths here. Bopep made a step in the right direction, but he is nowhere near done yet, as the item he returned is not the same worth as the item he borrowed, albeit it being the same item.

Forgetting about incidents and letting them go is why crimes are repeated, because the guilty person has not & will not understand the victim's pain because he did not go through it.

Honestly, I don't care what the final decision is, but just don't protect a man who doesn't have the self respect or decency to make right his victim's losses. He knew what he did, he only confessed & returned the item out of fear of reprecussions. That's not called making amends, that's called cowardice & bargaining. He's essentially making the public statement, "Hey, I'm sorry I stole the item, but look I returned it when it lost it's value, so please don't ban me! :("

Griffinfan
08-30-2012, 12:55 PM
Hey guys, I think this thread is in the guild section, And its posted about the naver cafe team, You guys should really hash this out somewhere else before the thread gets closed for flaming...... just sayin'

GoodSyntax
08-30-2012, 01:07 PM
I agree Griffin....

At this point, what's done is done. Why re-hash everything again?

Bopep screwed up. Then made an attempt at restitution (maybe not satisfactorily enough in everyone's eyes, but an attempt nonetheless).

At this point, continued griefing about the subject is pointless. The OP of this thread was simply self-promotion and a pat on the back of the NCT guild.

How did this thread get so derailed from what seemed like such an innocuous opening post?

Zeus
08-30-2012, 01:26 PM
I agree Griffin....

At this point, what's done is done. Why re-hash everything again?

Bopep screwed up. Then made an attempt at restitution (maybe not satisfactorily enough in everyone's eyes, but an attempt nonetheless).

At this point, continued griefing about the subject is pointless. The OP of this thread was simply self-promotion and a pat on the back of the NCT guild.

How did this thread get so derailed from what seemed like such an innocuous opening post?

NCT griefed their own thread, I just jumped in because Sim was making them look like the bad guys when they really weren't.

GoodSyntax
08-30-2012, 01:38 PM
I wasn't trying to single you out Apollo, just mentioning that the conversation is going nowhere and that we are WAY off topic.

At this point, I would only suggest that everyone double-check Noodle's 4th rule:

That would include contempt of other guilds as well...

Zeus
08-30-2012, 03:38 PM
I wasn't trying to single you out Apollo, just mentioning that the conversation is going nowhere and that we are WAY off topic.

At this point, I would only suggest that everyone double-check Noodle's 4th rule:

That would include contempt of other guilds as well...

Oh, don't worry, I know you weren't trying to single me out, all I'm trying to say is, I don't see why Sim is trying to defend a guilty man.

Elyseon
08-30-2012, 05:57 PM
wow ur whole guild should become devs

Silverpegasus
08-30-2012, 06:30 PM
I came upon this post by accident, been away from PL for a while. I was quite surprised to see this drama on my guild on forum...
First, it is unfair to flame Never Cafe Team guild. And hating Koreans and try to make them sound like the bad guy for taking action to defend their own guild member!? Imho, Bopep (the accused scammer) would not have return the bow if he was not discoved from his IP address and being threatened to ban his account. So, well, like a caught criminal, if the stolen goods was returned, i guess it is a lighter sentence. But nevertheless, still guilty.
NCT have their own system and being such a big guild, you cant blame one person you met which is rude to be reflected upon the whole guild, or gasp, Korean. I'm sure sometimes it is just a misunderstanding in language or the sort. Sometimes, it just sound curt because the word they use is short.
Since i started playing PL, i've meet many cool and helpful Korean players, who later joined NCT. I played mostly PVE, and I would say they are some of the best PVE team players. Bear that actually tanks, birds that actually do DPS and mage that actually heals. It is fun to run map with them.
P.S. scamming is bad karma, dont do it :)

Sim Jing
08-30-2012, 09:47 PM
The difference is, when Bopep held the bow and was unwilling to give it back, the owner of the item DID NOT have the choice wether to sell to save his money. How do you know that he didn't buy it for 9M and now it's worth 3M?
It was because this incident happened BEFORE the drop rates of the elite weapons were adjusted to drop more often.

Please do not give me, "it's a virtual game, things are different in real life". Typically, people act THE SAME WAY they behave in game, well, at least their underlying morals and habits are the same.
Nope. The internet is a great place for people to commit crimes. Or should I say, Perfect. People can act differently in game to retain their anonymous reputation. And yes, I am giving you back this statement. It was just a game. Grow up? =/

Greed, you say? Since when is wanting what your item was worth when it was TAKEN from you greed? Bopep is the one guilty of being greedy, taking an item when it was worth nearly a gold cap and then returning it when it's value was decimated by 66 percent. He should have the decency of paying the person what it's value was when he bought it, but no, he did it out of fear of getting banned & facing repercussions.
Initially, what Bobep did was indeed greed, but when he apologised and gave him back the bow, do the people of N.C.T have the right to continue flaming him? Returning the bow at a price of 3m, the owner could still make a profit by selling it. It is not necessary to make a HUGE fuss if an item price is dropped. But no, they chose to flame and harass him in the forums. So, I did what was necessary.

He did it out of fear of being banned, AND because of his heart telling him to do the right thing. This alone gratifies everyone around.

Why do you defend a guilty man so vigilantly? You obviously don't get the way of thinking that declaring bankruptcy is WRONG. It doesn't matter if it's a game or in real life, morals are always the same.
Declaring bankruptcy is wrong in the first place, this I agree. But put yourself in Bobep's shoes. If you scam and people start to report you, because you are known to all in the forums, you will start to feel anxious, since people knows you and will directly report to the devs about this matter. And when you are guilty, won't you defend yourself against a judge investigating the case? This case is never about morals. It was Human Instinct.

The Sea Blaster, yes, if he was merching it, is a stock. The thing about stocks is this: You have the option to buy/sell them WHENEVER you want. Was the victim able to do that? NO. Please stop educating me on stocks, because I know quite a bit about them. The victim was stripped of the choice wether to sell his item & therefore was forced to "keep" (he never really had it) it, thus losing money. Bopep is guilty of being the person who not only took the item when it was worth nearly a gold cap, but also returning it when it was a fraction of it's worth.
As I have mentioned previously, this is just a game. Bopep was guilty of taking the item, but at least he has the courage to return it back in front of people in the forums. The owner has 3 choices now about his bow, he can either use it, or sell it in the CS for a profit of 3m, or just cry and start flaming once again.

Do not attempt to be a lawyer when there are clear right and wrong paths here. Bopep made a step in the right direction, but he is nowhere near done yet, as the item he returned is not the same worth as the item he borrowed, albeit it being the same item.
Any person can be a lawyer when they got a clear understanding of the rules. Bopep returned the item, even though it was not the same value. But can you consider farming 6m? It was never easy to even get 100k a day for non-plat users. Considering that Bopep may not be using platinum, I highly doubt he will be able to save up 6 million of game cash just to pay back the owner. Forgive and Forget. This is the way of a true gentleman.

Forgetting about incidents and letting them go is why crimes are repeated, because the guilty person has not & will not understand the victim's pain because he did not go through it.
People's characters could be changed at any time. I do not believe that nobody can change, as I have corrected myself, reformed to help the community and have fun in the game at the same time. Everybody has the power to change. This is why I forgave Bobep, and repelled the flaming from NCT.

Honestly, I don't care what the final decision is, but just don't protect a man who doesn't have the self respect or decency to make right his victim's losses. He knew what he did, he only confessed & returned the item out of fear of reprecussions. That's not called making amends, that's called cowardice & bargaining. He's essentially making the public, "Hey, I'm sorry I stole the item, but look I returned it when it lost it's value, so please don't ban me! :("

That is not cowardice, that was COURAGE to admit your mistake. Don't protect someone that does not have the decency of making right his victim's loss will only make the game to be worse off that what it just started originally with. Honestly, you are being too serious in game life.

Just forgive him. People make mistakes all the time.

And I don't see why are the members of NCT being so immature to bully and harrass him in both the games and the forums. Put yourself in his shoes for once.

Griffinfan
08-30-2012, 10:32 PM
I dont see how arguing here is solving anything, I mean if you have a major problem with this take it to support, arguing here isnt solving the worlds problems..

Zeus
08-31-2012, 11:59 AM
Just forgive him. People make mistakes all the time.

And I don't see why are the members of NCT being so immature to bully and harrass him in both the games and the forums. Put yourself in his shoes for once.

Don't get me wrong, I have forgiven him, but I also think he should pay everything back.

I learned it the hard way, that's why I'm advocating it so strongly (No, it was not in this game.)

In short, I have been in his shoes.

Nihiliste
09-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Off-topic: EARTHKUMA WHERE ARE YOU? WE HAVE A MATCH. Sorry for caps. I just rage quit due to terrible lag.

XghostzX
09-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Don't get me wrong, I have forgiven him, but I also think he should pay everything back.

I learned it the hard way, that's why I'm advocating it so strongly (No, it was not in this game.)

In short, I have been in his shoes.

Parthypoo, it does not matter. All that matters is that Naver Cafe Team have two pocket legend shield!

Subscriber
09-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Parthypoo, it does not matter. All that matters is that Naver Cafe Team have two pocket legend shield!

Made me laugh, as I read the title then scrolled down and saw this. ^.^

HunterSLAYER
09-11-2012, 08:37 PM

Op let the S escape lol.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2