PDA

View Full Version : Option to visit players home when clicking on them. Its for PUBLIC house parties..

williwunka
08-31-2016, 10:38 PM
There should be an option to visit a players home when clicking on them, even when you're not their friend or in a party. This can lead to huge public parties. Their should also be an option to turn this off. Imagine ppl advertising parties in expedition camp.. :chuncky:

Edit: There should also be a way to type a players name to visit their house. Players or mods could announce house parties and events on the forum. Players will be able to see pro houses and this could lead to huge gatherings.

Most of us realized that we spent millions on an expensive home just to spend most of our time alone in it. This will increase house traffic and also give a glimpse to new players what amazing things they could get in the housing market. I would love to come home and see random people seeing my home (not in real life of course). Perhaps you could even have a vendor in your home for items you want to sell to people. They could avoid the CS 5% listing fee. People could come to their home and buy it directly from the vendor. It wouldn't be listed in the CS of course. That is just a random idea, but you could imagine the possibilities of how this will connect all players together.

nightmaresmoke
09-13-2016, 12:08 PM
Just no.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Daggee
09-13-2016, 01:17 PM
I like the idea of being able to visit other's without being on one's friendlist. Would be really useful and people can make museums (like how maarkus did) and anyone can go to the museum without having to be in a party/FL.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
09-14-2016, 10:52 AM
Nope sorry. I wouldnt want random people in my house. I especially dont want to walk into my house to find a bunch of randoms begging for gold or asking for this and that. Luckily im not all too popular in game, but i cant begin to imagine what it'll be like for them popular players