PDA

View Full Version : This may help rogue(READ)

xxalivexx
09-01-2016, 03:17 AM
So i noticed something, if you are using immortal daggers then in pvp you can have a little fun with it, it procs very often in pvp in a vs or maybe sometimes in a team vs, the rogue receives damage reduction, increased damage and healing when proced, i think the healing is on the amount of damage taken but it works well when in pvp.

Here's a SS

I noticed while fighting an OP tank that i wasn't getting killed so fast, so i thought it was the proc helping me, and then it says i killed the tank, i was suprised, honestly this proc helps alot if you know how to use the daggers. So far only tested on tanks, not to sure this method will work on mages as they kill fast.

Let me know what you think below about this.

Skeasibir
09-01-2016, 12:44 PM
So i noticed something, if you are using immortal daggers then in pvp you can have a little fun with it, it procs very often in pvp in a vs or maybe sometimes in a team vs, the rogue receives damage reduction, increased damage and healing when proced, i think the healing is on the amount of damage taken but it works well when in pvp.

Here's a SS

I noticed while fighting an OP tank that i wasn't getting killed so fast, so i thought it was the proc helping me, and then it says i killed the tank, i was suprised, honestly this proc helps alot if you know how to use the daggers. So far only tested on tanks, not to sure this method will work on mages as they kill fast.

Let me know what you think below about this.
Immo bow user :
While Dueling a tank i just keep healing My self By sns And Heal packs , and i keep shooting with bow Basic shots till i see the proc And then I just say to the tank RIP But idk About these daggers didnt like it on pvp ,
despite i like the dragon hunter Daggs Vsing warrs who owns the 46 Sword because it stuns and increase Damage So once i stun him He die By a combo !

xxalivexx
09-01-2016, 12:51 PM
Immo bow user :
While Dueling a tank i just keep healing My self By sns And Heal packs , and i keep shooting with bow Basic shots till i see the proc And then I just say to the tank RIP But idk About these daggers didnt like it on pvp ,
despite i like the dragon hunter Daggs Vsing warrs who owns the 46 Sword because it stuns and increase Damage So once i stun him He die By a combo !

At first i didn't like the dagger either and switched to bow, bow is only good in a vs with a tank, daggers can be useful to, while proced with daggers its harder to be killed and you are like a mage with a shield on taking in many hits with damage reduction, daggers are high priced for a reason.