PDA

View Full Version : Debate Forum.

Cascade
06-24-2010, 04:13 PM
We need to have a debate forum tab where people can post things to debate about. It could be about PL or other stuff like about a certain movie or something personally I think this is an excellent idea what are you thoughts?

Druc
06-24-2010, 04:30 PM
um..isn't that the definition (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/forum) of a forum? debating is ALL that takes place here. So you're suggesting once a conversation gets started on a topic we'd have to stop it and move it into the debate forum?

I sir, think this is a bad idea and this is going in you're 'not so good' folder...rebuttal? :)

flaimdude
06-24-2010, 04:31 PM
It's called the chatbox, LOL. ;)

Rebel
06-24-2010, 04:32 PM
A debate place would be nothing more than giant flaming box of flames. In other words... This is a bad idea :)

Druc
06-24-2010, 04:38 PM
Debates happen all over the board already, that's what makes a forum. It's like asking if we can make a Troll forum..

wait...actually that's kind of a good idea...can we make a Troll forum?!! PLEASE?! Promise we'll be nice with it

;)

flaimdude
06-24-2010, 04:39 PM
And that's called the Off-Topic forum. ;)

Shoku
06-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Debates happen all over the board already, that's what makes a forum. It's like asking if we can make a Troll forum..

wait...actually that's kind of a good idea...can we make a Troll forum?!! PLEASE?! Promise we'll be nice with it

;)
Hah how do you be nice about a troll forum? ;D

Cascade
06-24-2010, 04:41 PM
Well thanks for such warm feedback :P

flaimdude
06-24-2010, 04:57 PM
It's just that the forums already seem to have lots of subforums (I mean, one each for ench, bear, and arch), so idk if we really need another one. Good thinking about it though. :)

Druc
06-24-2010, 05:01 PM
It's just that the forums already seem to have lots of subforums (I mean, one each for ench, bear, and arch), so idk if we really need another one. Good thinking about it though. :)

my awesome Troll forum idea or Cas' lame debate forum idea?

flaimdude
06-24-2010, 05:12 PM
my lame Troll forum idea or Cas' alright debate forum idea?
FIX'D ;) Also,

And that's called the Off-Topic forum. ;)
so I was talking about cascade's idea.

Interim7
06-24-2010, 05:16 PM
We need a hate forum, so people can hate on each other with foul language and necromantic curses, while still being under the protection of the forum's rules.

Druc
06-24-2010, 06:41 PM
I remember a long time ago in a galaxy far far away on a game I once played we did a 'Flame Fest Friday' on our boards every Friday. People could say (within reason) what they wanted too but still had to keep it light and fun.

I don't know if I could see that working here tho, the average age on the other game was early 20's so it was a bit more of a mature crowd....could see it getting out of hand here.

KingFu
06-24-2010, 07:37 PM
This website is full of debates. Just gotta find em, or start em. ;)