PDA

View Full Version : Mythic weapon vanities

Vrazicak
09-01-2016, 04:27 AM
So, are they coming with the new client? Will it come in the future if not with this client? Do people want them as much as I do? I'd love to see vigilant pavise as vanity weapon!

dinzly
09-01-2016, 04:45 AM
Re: mythic vanities, probably not. It's fairly labor-intensive and we have some other things on the list first.

answer for ur question[emoji4]..yet i'd really love to see vigilant pavise blue aura while using arc sword..much like mage using gun hving kershal vfx[emoji2] [emoji2]

Vrazicak
09-01-2016, 05:00 AM
answer for ur question[emoji4]..yet i'd really love to see vigilant pavise blue aura while using arc sword..much like mage using gun hving kershal vfx[emoji2] [emoji2]

probably, so it means there still is a chance :P
lets hope it comes with this client!

Leprechaun
09-01-2016, 06:58 AM

the kershal vanity vfx is a glitch, i have asked the team through support and they have replied that they will look into this issue,

epicrrr
09-01-2016, 07:01 AM
it might come mythic vanities but at the mean time i think justg said they wont implement it