PDA

View Full Version : Stable "show stats" button

Luiggie007
09-01-2016, 07:54 AM
Hi folks. This is my suggestion/request. A lil' button on the stable, exactly like the one in auction screen, that shows your stats by pet.

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

johnadamole
09-01-2016, 08:05 AM
That will be really nice!!
Fast and good way to see what pet gives better stat based in your build.
Also u can compare diferent stat based in toon class.
I think its a minimal request and excellent info just touching 1 button
Gl my friend

Vvildfire
09-01-2016, 08:14 AM
Yes please!

Luiggie007
09-01-2016, 08:54 AM
You can view the AA and stats of the pet by going into stable and clicking on the description button on top.

If you want to check how much of a difference a pet will make to your current stats I would say it really isn needed since its only going to add an extra burden to servers.

Oh and let's nott forget we didn't even have the stats and aa descriptio button before the developers added it in the last client, and it's really nott that hard to see how much difference it makes.

I disagree with your opinnion. I think it is a minor tweak that could be really helpfull at the moment of choosing pets for a specific run, plus the iteraction with the egg slot mechanic will be enhanced

Luiggie007
09-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Something that seems like a minor tweak to you might take hours of programming.

Lets say they get down to it. They start by creating a new window just to show case our stats. Which in itself is a lot of work. Then there's what all there's going to be showcased in the window for all of the pets, basically our stats. Factor in animacy and you have more work to be done than its actually worth it, since each time you socket in a different pet for happiness bonus the stats change. This is nott as simple as auction item browsing.

All that jargon asides, we can already check which pet is better for runs by clicking on the descriptions button in stable which nott only tells us what stats a pet gives but also its auto attack and arcane ability.

Edit: or a dev could be like expect this in the next to next client and move this to suggestions and feedback. Pewpew

I dont get it, you think this is a bad idea because it will take hours of programming?

What are the idea of feedback then?

Fredystern
09-01-2016, 10:31 AM
You can view the AA and stats of the pet by going into stable and clicking on the description button on top.

If you want to check how much of a difference a pet will make to your current stats I would say it really isn needed since its only going to add an extra burden to servers.

Oh and let's nott forget we didn't even have the stats and aa description button before the developers added it in the last client, and it's really nott that hard to see how much difference it makes.

Something that seems like a minor tweak to you might take hours of programming.

Lets say they get down to it. They start by creating a new window just to show case our stats. Which in itself is a lot of work. Then there's what all there's going to be showcased in the window for all of the pets, basically our stats. Factor in animacy and you have more work to be done than its actually worth it, since each time you socket in a different pet for happiness bonus the stats change. This is nott as simple as auction item browsing.

All that jargon asides, we can already check which pet is better for runs by clicking on the descriptions button in stable which nott only tells us what stats a pet gives but also its auto attack and arcane ability.

Edit: or a dev could be like expect this in the next to next client and move this to suggestions and feedback. Pewpew

Agree and agree

Luiggie007
09-01-2016, 01:35 PM
Are you both STS Devs that dont want more work? Lmao