PDA

View Full Version : Bought awakening gems twice got nothing!

Terminhater
09-01-2016, 03:46 PM
Hi STS,

I bought awakening gems from store twice and got nothing. I know first time I crashed after purchase. Golds have been deducted from my satchel 10k but no awakening gems, I wanted to reawaken my wep.

.....and now I'm pretty nervy to use plat for the elite one.

VROOMIGoRealFast
09-01-2016, 04:00 PM
Make sure you have the correct items for what you're trying to do!

Awakening Elixir: Used to Awaken your item the very first time, to reveal the initial slots and stats

Awakening Gem: Used once your item is Awakened to re-roll the stats
Elite Awakening Gem: Used once your item is Awakened to re-roll the stats with better chances

If you purchased for gold, that means you've purchased Awakening Elixirs. These can only be used once per item!

Justg
09-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Since they are a currency, they show up in the satchel.

Terminhater
09-01-2016, 04:04 PM
Make sure you have the correct items for what you're trying to do!

Awakening Elixir: Used to Awaken your item the very first time, to reveal the initial slots and stats

Awakening Gem: Used once your item is Awakened to re-roll the stats
Elite Awakening Gem: Used once your item is Awakened to re-roll the stats with better chances

If you purchased for gold, that means you've purchased Awakening Elixirs. These can only be used once per item!

Looks like I purchased the elixir thinking it would reroll my wep to awesomesauce. It is very confusing, guide anyone?

Awakening elixir = open slots.

Awakening gems = roll of stats.

Elite awakening gems = better roll/reroll of stats.

Ok I think I got it :)

Justg
09-01-2016, 04:06 PM
Looks like I purchased the elixir thinking it would reroll my wep to awesomesauce. It is very confusing, guide anyone?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?371925-Special-System-Preview-Item-Awakening