PDA

View Full Version : Thank you STS for listening!!

Kakashis
09-01-2016, 11:45 PM
Despite the many negative feedback of the event, the long term change from this will have positive lasting effects! Damage% boost in elites? WOW I would have never guessed this would come about! Having that maxed out is better than having decked out stat gems! Just wanted to say thanks to STS for also finally doing a quality of life update by deleting all of the same items/jewels! You have no idea how much time I was wasting deleting stuff one by one! It's still off from the "stacked" format, but at least we can do it faster now! Finally, not sure if others noticed, but jewels aren't exactly junk anymore, they're actually worth small amounts of gold!! Overtime this will add up nicely making even the junkiest nature/water jewels worthwhile of picking up to fund ironically HP/Mana potions :eagerness:

Many steps in the right direction from this update. People may complain about this event as it's kind of a plat heavy event, but hey, plat users gotta get rewarded somehow especially after the economy semi crashed from eggs. Locked prices have already regained their worth to 50% of the healthiest state. 3k each was rock bottom.

The only other update I wish to see in the future is to remove the animation screen of finished crafting items. It's still taking way too long watching every single "You Received X Item"

extrapayah
09-02-2016, 12:31 AM
couldn't agree more, this will also prevent people gifting junks to other players. great update on item management!

Horme
09-02-2016, 03:28 AM
couldn't agree more, this will also prevent people gifting junks to other players. great update on item management!

You can spam chest :P

Kakashis
09-02-2016, 04:32 AM
You can spam chest :P

easily deleted by the flick of "delete all"

Zylx
09-02-2016, 10:51 AM

Spamming junk is a whole lot more fun though

Ravager
09-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Despite the many negative feedback of the event, the long term change from this will have positive lasting effects! Damage% boost in elites? WOW I would have never guessed this would come about! Having that maxed out is better than having decked out stat gems! Just wanted to say thanks to STS for also finally doing a quality of life update by deleting all of the same items/jewels! You have no idea how much time I was wasting deleting stuff one by one! It's still off from the "stacked" format, but at least we can do it faster now! Finally, not sure if others noticed, but jewels aren't exactly junk anymore, they're actually worth small amounts of gold!! Overtime this will add up nicely making even the junkiest nature/water jewels worthwhile of picking up to fund ironically HP/Mana potions :eagerness:

Many steps in the right direction from this update. People may complain about this event as it's kind of a plat heavy event, but hey, plat users gotta get rewarded somehow especially after the economy semi crashed from eggs. Locked prices have already regained their worth to 50% of the healthiest state. 3k each was rock bottom.

The only other update I wish to see in the future is to remove the animation screen of finished crafting items. It's still taking way too long watching every single "You Received X Item"

To skip the animation, press ESC on chrome or back on Android. I don't play iOS so I wouldn't know if there's a way on that.

Vvildfire
09-02-2016, 01:37 PM
To skip the animation, press ESC on chrome or back on Android. I don't play iOS so I wouldn't know if there's a way on that.

:O THANKS! How did I not know this?!

Kakashis
09-02-2016, 01:38 PM

Wow thanks didn't know that! Still, wish there was a way to do it via in game methods.

Iockedcrate
09-02-2016, 01:43 PM
spam gift water jewels on random guy
guy presses 'reject gifts'
u pm guy say 'pls i wanna gift you arcane egg'
guy presses 'reject gifts' again
keep spam gift water

Anyona
09-02-2016, 02:08 PM
Wow thanks didn't know that! Still, wish there was a way to do it via in game methods.

There isn't a way to skip crafting animations on iOS sadly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kakashis
09-02-2016, 11:52 PM
People feel free to spam me with stuff! It's like throwing gold at people now! Great way to stop the spamming!

Energizeric
09-03-2016, 04:39 AM
Not sure if anyone else using iOS has this issue, but sometimes the app freezes during the crafting animation. It's not a high percentage of the time, but often enough that it happens to me probably once every other day. It requires me to kill the app and restart. It's been like this for over a year now, and it has happened to me on both my iPhone and iPad.

Ilowe
09-03-2016, 04:59 AM
Not sure if anyone else using iOS has this issue, but sometimes the app freezes during the crafting animation. It's not a high percentage of the time, but often enough that it happens to me probably once every other day. It requires me to kill the app and restart. It's been like this for over a year now, and it has happened to me on both my iPhone and iPad.

Yep happens to me to on iOS :(

Otahaanak
09-03-2016, 10:34 AM

Same experience as you Eric. Seems to happen regardless of the client versions released.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty