PDA

View Full Version : About devices (android) Need advices, suggestions!

Mucsi
09-02-2016, 01:06 PM
Hello all!

For the start:
I'd ask for normal answers, no troll posts please, I have got some bad issue with my actual device.

Since I'm playing AL, I'm always used Tablet or phone with Android operation system, and I wouldn't change it.
I need your suggestions about a good, useful and of course "gamer" android device which is worth to buy to Play!
What are you using? Why? Does it have lag or issue with keyboard? How long the battery "survivability"? 😅
If you know a good device for good price, please let me know!

Gouiwaa9000
09-02-2016, 01:35 PM
The best is samsung galaxy s7 .....

Also : if you want to push your device to the maximun and dont mind taking the risk of soft-briking it by accident , i would suggest rooting it. Lots of device-preformance bosters are availeble , and the diffirence is noticable ( right now mamaged to almost eradicate fps lag , even tough my tablent isnt the best )

Mucsi
09-03-2016, 10:33 AM
I'm afraid to root my phone, maybe with tablet.. But unfortunately I'm not that IT pro who could root his tablet :D so that's why I'm looking for a new device.. Btw, thanks for your advices!

resurrected
09-03-2016, 10:58 AM
I use Samsung galaxy s3 neo
My phone is rooted. Most of time i have green ping and no lags even if i record on mobizen with full HD, listen music and/or use WhatsApp and line same time. I spike only when there is really server issuse or my wifi and when 4G is about to end [emoji14] i suggest you to try app greenify. It helps you freeze apps and your connection and ram is focused on AL only. It helps. App is available without root.
I had few galaxy already and also few Huawei ( not old ones ) and this is best for me so far. However if your budget is bigger get S7

Thexkid
09-03-2016, 11:05 AM
I use a Nexus 6p and it's quick, good size, great display, long battery life, and charges super quick. Only thing is the on screen home and back buttons pop up at times and after you type causing them to be in the way of pressing your fourth skill and pet AA. They used to be always on screen and the screen was sized for it. Maybe they will fix it back to how it was eventually

Tsiguchi Nonshantero
09-03-2016, 11:08 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160903/7d1a15111af1b544a5a7df93c5abc9a0.jpg best in the World S5 rooted.
(Event with the ping over 40k i can play with no tag.

Chuuwee
09-03-2016, 01:02 PM
Hi there. I used to play AL in Samsung S3. Then I switched to Samsung S6. Currently I'm using Samsung S7 Edge. Better gameplay and long battery life. If I'm not mistaken I usually play 4 hours straight before I recharged. That is around 40-45% battery left. If I cantinue to play for 6 hours my battery will be around 19%.

Hope that helps on making you decide on which device u r gonna use next.

P.S sorry I can't comment on other type of device. I've been loyal with Samsung for 2 decades lol

Mucsi
09-05-2016, 07:31 AM
I use Samsung galaxy s3 neo
My phone is rooted. Most of time i have green ping and no lags even if i record on mobizen with full HD, listen music and/or use WhatsApp and line same time. I spike only when there is really server issuse or my wifi and when 4G is about to end [emoji14] i suggest you to try app greenify. It helps you freeze apps and your connection and ram is focused on AL only. It helps. App is available without root.
I had few galaxy already and also few Huawei ( not old ones ) and this is best for me so far. However if your budget is bigger get S7
Well, after your suggestion, I'll think about again to root my phone! Thanks mate for advices! :)

Mucsi
09-05-2016, 07:33 AM
I use a Nexus 6p and it's quick, good size, great display, long battery life, and charges super quick. Only thing is the on screen home and back buttons pop up at times and after you type causing them to be in the way of pressing your fourth skill and pet AA. They used to be always on screen and the screen was sized for it. Maybe they will fix it back to how it was eventually

Hello, which one Nexus do you suggesting to me for use?

Mucsi
09-05-2016, 07:37 AM
Hi there. I used to play AL in Samsung S3. Then I switched to Samsung S6. Currently I'm using Samsung S7 Edge. Better gameplay and long battery life. If I'm not mistaken I usually play 4 hours straight before I recharged. That is around 40-45% battery left. If I cantinue to play for 6 hours my battery will be around 19%.

Hope that helps on making you decide on which device u r gonna use next.

P.S sorry I can't comment on other type of device. I've been loyal with Samsung for 2 decades lolw

Hello! Yeah I heard that too, S7 edge is a perfect phone for playing, btw, do you have any issue with the original keyboard? (something like that: disappearing when you're typing.)

yeldarbroz
09-05-2016, 07:49 AM
Get a kindle fire hdx. It's got absolutely no loading lag and runs steady 60 fps. I find playing on a tablet much more fun and immersive being able to see things better. The only downside to a kindle is the lack of free plat offers, but you can do those on any other device you have even if it's laggy. Kindle aren't hard to root either (I rooted mine in less than 3 minutes lol) and if you wanted to you could install a clean android operating sys instead of kindle's. Overall it's a great tablet and has served me well for 4 years now. Battery life kinda sucks now, but it's because of constant use and bad charging habits over the years, not the device's fault. If you're going with a tablet instead of a phone (which I would recommend if your main intention is gaming) go with a kindle fire hdx.

Note - DON'T try to save money and get a kindle fire hd, it's got like half the processor and doesn't work nearly as well. Make sure you get an hdx.

Hope this helps!

AbsoluteZek
09-05-2016, 10:54 AM
I play on 2 ipads (ipad pro and ipad 2) and an iphone 6

To me...i think iPhone 6 is the best device to play on.Theres no fps lag and playing on low battery mode makes the battery long lasting :)

yeldarbroz
09-05-2016, 11:05 AM
I play on 2 ipads (ipad pro and ipad 2) and an iphone 6

To me...i think iPhone 6 is the best device to play on.Theres no fps lag and playing on low battery mode makes the battery long lasting :)

He said android devices...

Fredystern
09-05-2016, 07:05 PM
Lenovo p-70
2gb ram
4000mah
Last version of kitkat and upgradeable to lolipop
Cheap enough

Chuuwee
09-06-2016, 12:20 AM
w

Hello! Yeah I heard that too, S7 edge is a perfect phone for playing, btw, do you have any issue with the original keyboard? (something like that: disappearing when you're typing.)

Nope. Keyboard works fine :D

Oh I forgot to inform. Charging with original fast charging plug took about 1 hr 45 mins if u r below 40% battery. If you play while plug in the reharge will took a bit more than that but you won't notice the waiting time lol. So you don't have to worry to charge all the time. Just charge and play when you get below 40%

Psychoism
09-06-2016, 03:56 AM
-I used to play on Asus transformer tablet, This works fine no lags about the graphics (Lagging with ping).

- I tried to play at LG G4, Still the same worth to play no lags only lagging cuz of the wifi

- Blackberry Z10 too i played once, No lags while playing but the main problem in this phone, It overheats while playing the phone getting so hot so i quitted on it and the problem too is the range of wifi on it if you had 2 signal bar on wifi it will disconnect automatically you need to play well and no dc go sit beside wifi router :(

- But if you want a bigger screen, You should use ipad! Best way to play mmorpg games like AL ofc. But i see so many players using Samsung phone, Maybe samsung is good too.

Mucsi
09-08-2016, 07:12 PM
Well guys, thanks :) I'm going to check up all your advices and going to buy soon a new device too! I'll post here if I've found the best of the best ��

AbsoluteZek
09-08-2016, 09:32 PM
He said android devices...

Oh..i didnt see sorry.I didnt see XD

I Support Apple

Kaly
09-09-2016, 07:56 AM
The best Android device is Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Sorayai
09-09-2016, 09:27 AM
I play on Samsung galaxy s3 .
Whenever someone die, I lag...
Whenever someone left map, I lag...
I dying because other dying lol
Better to play on pc, mobile phones and tablets sucks I think

intizamfamily888
09-09-2016, 01:48 PM
Rooting is a great thing! Since you can overclock your cpu/gpu(more power-->less battery life), manage background apps to free your RAM, use custom roms with RAM-Hacks(got 1gb with RAM-Hack was 500mb before), extend ur internal storage with scripts, customize apps with GLTools and so on....
There's so much fun in the world of Android phones if you unlock its full power:)

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

MrsAnnoying
09-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Rooting is a great thing! Since you can overclock your cpu/gpu(more power-->less battery life), manage background apps to free your RAM, use custom roms with RAM-Hacks(got 1gb with RAM-Hack was 500mb before), extend ur internal storage with scripts, customize apps with GLTools and so on....
There's so much fun in the world of Android phones if you unlock its full power:)

It's great if you know how to do it right xD
Otherwise you'll make brick [emoji14]

intizamfamily888
09-09-2016, 02:19 PM
It's great if you know how to do it right xD
Otherwise you'll make brick [emoji14]
Np learn by bricking[emoji12] it's not that hard to fick bricks xd

LastArlorian
09-09-2016, 04:28 PM
I have an Samsung galaxy S7 edge. I never lag, I don't have issues with keyboard. And the durate of the battery are very long

Kujimasun
09-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Galaxy tab S2 8.4 inch is great for AL and even better for emulators. Tempered glass screen protector is a must have. Also very very light.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

marsu4u
09-09-2016, 06:46 PM
I have an android & iPhone user the difference in ping is like trying to walk with running shoes or high heeled shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk