PDA

View Full Version : Beastmaster story token quest?

tasakli
09-02-2016, 01:09 PM
How do we get that one time only 10 story token quest from the beastmasters?
Do you need to complete all other quests of brackenridge or what? Because I do not get any quest from the beastmasters

Cinco
09-02-2016, 01:15 PM
Do you need to complete all other quests of brackenridge or what?

Yes. Once you've done all the other quests, he offers the first in a series of three quests that pay out a high number of Story Tokens.

Vvildfire
09-02-2016, 01:34 PM
Wait, what's that?

tasakli
09-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Yes. Once you've done all the other quests, he offers the first in a series of three quests that pay out a high number of Story Tokens.

Ah ok, thanks

oekeone
09-02-2016, 02:11 PM

Wait there other npc that pay story tokens???

epicrrr
09-02-2016, 02:50 PM

What! Beastmaster quest gives story token? If he does then my whole AL gametime.and i havent talked to any beastmaster for quest. :(

Cinco
09-02-2016, 02:55 PM
You should really do quests :-)

Iockedcrate
09-02-2016, 02:56 PM
What! Beastmaster quest gives story token? If he does then my whole AL gametime.and i havent talked to any beastmaster for quest. :(

same lmao
i just ignore them "useless npc"
or i taunt them with windmill

Vvildfire
09-02-2016, 02:57 PM
@.@ I had no idea they did that! I stopped visiting them when they kept giving me Barkley's call, Sheeba's call, Watson's call etc. xD

Cinco
09-02-2016, 02:57 PM
I should hide a bunch of OP weapons and armor on these quest guys... :-P

JesuisCharlie
09-02-2016, 09:31 PM
To much laught when i imagine an epic weapon OP on the sleepy puppy quest. I would like to see old arts weapons season1 i experienced in non tradeables quests items for my memories like for exemple the first bow "banana bow"; with each class differents old weapons.
So it will be an opportunity to reintroduce "old (but best!) arts. I really think, like the first green items, very old items dont need to be very rare but appreciate for everyones just to see the differnce between today and before... I pray for this! Just remplace basic quest items or add news with old arts.
OR make OLD ARTS on the chest of BARD STORIES!

EbenevTheMage
09-02-2016, 10:59 PM
what quest? :confused::confused:

Chuuwee
09-02-2016, 11:32 PM
I should hide a bunch of OP weapons and armor on these quest guys... :-P

I dare ya! :P

Faliziaga
09-03-2016, 12:55 AM

What's that high number? When upkeep was introduced I've done three Beastmaster quests each rewarded 10 story tokens. Taken into account that you need to finish all Brackenridge quests, get Brackenridge
ap's, do another pets call quest which all in all takes around 1 hour or more and is boring as hell, I think it's not worth doing that. Somewhere I read recently on forums that you are planning to give us a possibility to earn more story tokens, but 3x10 is not that much and players who've paid upkeep have certainly already done them.