PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix | 09/02/16 | Awakening Fixes, Added Energy Recipe

Justg
09-02-2016, 01:48 PM
Hey folks,

Thank you so much for helping us track down the Awakening bugs!

Here's what is in today's hotfix:

+ Fixed losing enhancements when using the consignment shop
+ Fixed item enhancements lost during crafting
+ Awakening Bosses cannot be banished
+ Players can craft old energy essence into a forged energy kit

If your items lost Enhancements, in most cases they will come back on their own.

If not, please contact us at support and we'll help out.

Thanks again, and have a great Labor Day weekend!

- g

Qnoy
09-02-2016, 03:01 PM
G8

Sent from my Lenovo A6010 using Tapatalk

Trancemaster
ook

/11char

FrostFlame
First

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9060 mit Tapatalk

Vvildfire
09-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Thank you for the quick fixes! :D

xiziviqi
09-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Hua hua hua

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30HC using Tapatalk

FrostFlame
09-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Could you pls make energy stashable? You can make that just the stasher can put out items again, but no place in my inv cause the energy kits :^(

soon
09-02-2016, 03:05 PM
All slots are remapped when you reroll. Both gems roll for any of the possible enhancements, the only difference between these two is the Elite Awakening Gem gives you better odds for rolling better things and opening up additional slots (if the item will support it).

Justg changing this part, we do not have 100% chance to open a new slot.

FrostFlame
Can you pls make energy stashable? You can make that just the stasher Charakter can put out items again, but no place in my inv cause the energy kits :[

Blazerland
thanks so much. kinda worried when friends told me they lost enhancements when they upgraded their weapon

Saud
09-02-2016, 03:40 PM
What about the screen visual?
It's still wide.

thekragle
09-02-2016, 03:41 PM
Justg changing this part, we do not have 100% chance to open a new slot.

The explanation given does not indicate that any gem will 100℅ open slots, only that elite gems give a better chance at opening slots and giving better enhancements.

Btw, it took me 30 elite gems to open all four of my Arcane weapons slots. My guildie only needed 4 elite gems to get all four slots open.

Varitamagica
09-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Is there any chance to open slots with normal Awakening Gems?

Enviado desde mi LG-E460 mediante Tapatalk

Carapace
09-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Is there any chance to open slots with normal Awakening Gems?

Enviado desde mi LG-E460 mediante Tapatalk

Yes there is a chance to open slots with the normal awakening gems

Can you pls make energy stashable? You can make that just the stasher Charakter can put out items again, but no place in my inv cause the energy kits :[

Stashing of energy kits creates a potential exploit for players with multiple characters during a leaderboard based event, and will remian unstashable. While we understand the reason for wanting to be able to stash energy kits, we can't comfortably do so

soon
09-02-2016, 04:37 PM
The explanation given does not indicate that any gem will 100℅ open slots, only that elite gems give a better chance at opening slots and giving better enhancements.

Btw, it took me 30 elite gems to open all four of my Arcane weapons slots. My guildie only needed 4 elite gems to get all four slots open.

"and opening up additional slots". He did not put the word "chance" in this explanation. If I give you a key and say that it opens a door. So you think it has a 100% chance to open the door. No maybe open the door.

Yes there is a chance to open slots with the normal awakening gems

As said above normal gems can also open, not just the elite. This is not contained in the explanation as well.

Whatever, for me this explanation was confused.

donniezhibet
09-02-2016, 05:05 PM
What about the screen visual?
It's still wide.
pls answer :(

Justg
09-02-2016, 05:41 PM
pls answer :(

The Camera definitely needs tweaks, sorry guys :/

The bad news is that is a new client. The good news is the next client is going to be awesome.

Joxor
09-02-2016, 08:18 PM
Justg I must say that while it is intriguing to know more about the next client update, I HAVE TO SAY THAT I DO NOT AGREE WITH LEAVING THE SCREEN VISUAL IN A ODD AND UNCOMFORTABLE VISUAL. WHEN THE NEXT CLIENT UPDATE COULD BE MONTHS AWAY!!! 😡

Saud
09-02-2016, 09:01 PM
The Camera definitely needs tweaks, sorry guys :/

The bad news is that is a new client. The good news is the next client is going to be awesome.

wait are you saying the camera is Designed like this?
that's sad :( I really don't like the camera look
but can you say the next client is soon?
or it would be like old clients? every month?
I really hope it's fixed soon.

sciucafez
09-03-2016, 12:56 AM

Im used 30 awakening gem (BLUE) to open all slot and get best stat for me now.
My mage on arc weapon 56 got :
12 INT
2% INT
3 STR, 3 DEX, 3 INT
7 INT

siibud
09-03-2016, 01:27 AM
hi all,
so is save now to awake weapon now? :D
gonna try my luck :0 good luck all
and ty devs

Iots
09-03-2016, 02:53 AM
wait are you saying the camera is Designed like this?
that's sad :( I really don't like the camera look
but can you say the next client is soon?
or it would be like old clients? every month?
I really hope it's fixed soon.

Yeah, i dont like it too @@

Roycedamagnet
09-05-2016, 10:35 AM
I listed my arcane dagger lv46 in cs AFTER the bug fix. I decided to cancel it soon since i wanted to use it once my rogue levels. I was chill at first and didnt look at the stats. Today, i realised that all my 4 awoken slots were GONE. Skadoosh. Just like that. I put in a lot of gold into getting those stats. Please do something if you can.
The stats i unlocked were: 1) 1.0% str dex int, 2) 1.50% str,int,dex 3) 5 Str, and 4) 75 armor.
Ign: Baabemagnet

Elshaddoll
09-05-2016, 07:16 PM
"and opening up additional slots". He did not put the word "chance" in this explanation. If I give you a key and say that it opens a door. So you think it has a 100% chance to open the door. No maybe open the door.

As said above normal gems can also open, not just the elite. This is not contained in the explanation as well.

Whatever, for me this explanation was confused.
He said "better odds". Odds = chance. Explanation was quite clear.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Roycedamagnet
09-06-2016, 08:06 AM
I listed my arcane dagger lv46 in cs AFTER the bug fix. I decided to cancel it soon since i wanted to use it once my rogue levels. I was chill at first and didnt look at the stats. Today, i realised that all my 4 awoken slots were GONE. Skadoosh. Just like that. I put in a lot of gold into getting those stats. Please do something if you can.
The stats i unlocked were: 1) 1.0% str dex int, 2) 1.50% str,int,dex 3) 5 Str, and 4) 75 armor.

I awakened again and rolled. Got nab enchatments. Thank alot sts -_-

Justg
09-06-2016, 10:01 AM

We are not able to reproduce this issue.

Has anyone else seen their stats disappearing?