PDA

View Full Version : Santa Abe Events

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 12:53 AM
Hello, my new nickname is Santa Abe! (just call me Santa) I have just arrived at Blackstar via my eight reindeer-powered sleighcraft and is proud to announce some "present events"

How does it work?

When I am killing myself getting to the outrageously high lvl cap I will accumulate alot of high lvled gear. With this gear I will announce random "present events" first to my fellow guildies and a few times to non-guildies to spread the fun!

What kind of high lvled gear?

Atomite, meganaught, the op purples (lol frogot. Thats why we check the list twice), and some rare weapons.

Hey, you frogot the ingredients!

No, I didn't. Once I upgrade my engie suit I will hand out the rare recipe pieces too.

How much does it cost?

ABSOLUTLY FREE!!!

Wow will this end once you are lvl 31?

Never. I want to make SL a fun environment (beat this father frost ;))

How about the vanity I was lookin at?

Still thinking of this. If it is a squid buddy, I might.

Wow I like this! So where does the event happen?

First at the koc guildhall, then some random SUPRISE pop-ins like the devs.

You are insane! What got you to do this?

It all started when I got a custom recipe and I gave it to a friend for free. He was soooo happy that I became happy too just giving. In total I have given out 1 custom recipe, two purple rifles, multiple purple armor, all my meganaught pieces, and I am not done yet.

When is the next event, Santa?

Tomorrow. Early afternoon. I have church to attend. :rolleyes:

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 01:03 AM
(p.s. Hey Sam, can I have a Santa hat?)

mugen
09-18-2011, 01:28 AM
I would love to have some equips for when I get higher lvl I'm only 17 op :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 06:26 AM
Don't worry I might give away some more different lvl items in the future like low level greens.:D

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 06:52 AM
Ok this thread has been moved to the general discussion area. I need a computer thats still working and a good internet connection to link it. And Sam can you somehow delete this thread?