PDA

View Full Version : Everyone must read this now! Important.

Smilingbird
09-18-2011, 01:17 AM
Hi. <===== That's whats important :) Kidding.

I have a question for you all. Try to be as honest as you can be.

ARE YOU NONELIXIRIST?

Nonelixirist is a word i made up which means, "a person who will boot a person if she/he sees that the
person he/she booted is not using a 2x, 3x, or 4x combo elixir."

If you are the host of a game and you're using a 4x combo elixir, and 3 more random people
joined with a 4x combo, and this fifth person joined, that is not using an elixir at all. Will you boot the
person from your game, just because of the fact that 4 people are using 4x elixirs, but the fifth person
does not have an elixir at all? I usually don't host games, so i never booted anyone before, but i occasionally forget to buy an elixir before joining xp runs, and i end up getting booted from the game.

Post what you think of this down below VvVvVvVvVvvVVvvVvVvVvVvvVvVvVvV

mugen
09-18-2011, 01:23 AM
I'm a nonelixerist in the sense I Never Buy Elixers ! Lol
But I can understand if I get booted lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pastrychef
09-18-2011, 05:11 AM
I don't use elixirs either. In sewers, I used to boot people on combo elixirs. Harder to do now in the circus because it seems like everyone and their mom is on the juice.

JaytB
09-18-2011, 05:19 AM
Honestly, I don't care if someone uses elix or not. But I do think they should a least consult with the host if it's ok for them to pot up :)

Zaltiar
09-18-2011, 05:43 AM
I tend to use elixirs sometimes *cough, but I don't mind people not using elixirs. If I host a pug game, its always first come first serve. unless that is, a friend wants to join :). That's the only case i've ever booted people for, and it makes me feel so bad inside lol ;_;. You can't really complain about these so called "nonelixirists" who boot if you dont pot up. They might be doing quick farming sessions, and some reasons why they boot might be:
1.) making a password takes too much time and they might be full.
2.) non-potters would "slow down" the run.
3.) they think non-potters are "leeching" off of them.
4.) elixirs boosts their ego and they think they're bawss.
5.) they might be only exclusively doing elixir runs
in any case, if you do find yourself in a pot group, just ask them if you can join. If they say "no". meh, theres always other awesome people to do runs with ;)

RedRyder
09-18-2011, 06:10 AM
I don't use elixirs either. In sewers, I used to boot people on combo elixirs. Harder to do now in the circus because it seems like everyone and their mom is on the juice.

That's a pretty crap thing to do, given at the time they'd lose their elixir

brian_spence_ni
09-18-2011, 06:43 AM
I wouldn't boot, as a full party gives you an xp boost

skavenger216
09-18-2011, 08:42 AM
If four people are potted, then there is WAY more than adequate damage to nuke everything in sight, does it really matyer if the last person is potted or not? I would not boot, the only time I boot is if I have friends coming, or if there is too many bears in the group (I run with a two bear max, three just kills any hopes of crowd control and slows DPS. Sometimes even two bears is too many, imo)

pastrychef
09-18-2011, 11:02 AM
That's a pretty crap thing to do, given at the time they'd lose their elixir

Make their own game and it won't happen.

NECROREAPER
09-18-2011, 01:09 PM
Wow pastry

Hankomachos
09-18-2011, 01:20 PM

Not cool.
I don't mind people using elixirs. I don't mind if people don't use elixirs. So...yeah... :p

skavenger216
09-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Make their own game and it won't happen.

Or you could lock your games if your so picky about teammates.

dudetus
09-18-2011, 02:54 PM
I came up yesterday with similiar problem.

I was exp farming (4x elixirs sry I wanted to get 61 fast lol) with my 3 friends. Then there joined fourth player. He was my friend also but he refused to pot up when I politely asked him. And all my other friends told me to boot him.

So I asked him to leave (again politely).

He immediately removed me from his friend list and I saw him today and started to flame me.

pastrychef
09-18-2011, 03:33 PM
I fail to see what's not cool. I don't want to be booted from games where people are forced to pot so I make the game. The least they should do is ask.

As for locking the game, I like playing with others just not potters.

I'm no saint and I don't pretend to be one.