PDA

View Full Version : Will 500 crafting slots remain if I delete all toons from an account?

Vvildfire
09-03-2016, 05:19 AM
I want to change class :) I only have one toon on it, would like to replace it with a rogue. If I delete that one toon I have (that has 500 crafting slots), will the new character I create retain them?

And just out of curiosity, if instead of deleting it, I farmed 120 story tokens to unlock a new character slot, would *that* rogue have 500 crafting slots?
(if I'm being confusing I'll edit and try to phrase it better)

Potato is me
09-03-2016, 05:21 AM
no, i regretted deleting one of my toons...

Azerothraven
09-03-2016, 05:25 AM
No don't delete bro. Ur new character will have only 25 unfortunately. But you can expand with with play. I did that.

Vvildfire
09-03-2016, 06:03 AM
Dang. Thanks a lot! Sorry you had to try it out yourselves.

Teasajah
09-03-2016, 06:24 AM
Is it possible to expand "crafting inventory" without plat? I dumped all of mine since i thought it was the only thing that can't be bought without it.

Vvildfire
09-03-2016, 07:19 AM
Is it possible to expand "crafting inventory" without plat? I dumped all of mine since i thought it was the only thing that can't be bought without it.

I believe there's no way to expand crafting without plat at the moment. Very unlikely that they'll make it available through other means, as far as I understand (they've stated they're happy with the way it is).