PDA

View Full Version : Drops?

kateku
09-18-2011, 04:11 AM
I have been grinding through the level of new map many times.

I had seen so much so that i wanted to know whether level of the players affect the drops?

Or does the games have some personal problem with some players that they don't want them to get the stuffs?

I personally seen way too many players got the purples which im group with that.

I only got one purples from the new map till now while others got more than enough for them to have full gears.

Can you check the drop rate and if possible explain to me how i cant get the drop?

Sorry for posting here but i seriously find it weird as i have been fighting so much and only got one purple while the rest got so many makes me think there is wrong with the system. :uncomfortableness:

Gluttony
09-18-2011, 04:25 AM
There is nothing wrong with the drop system it's just random. Random basically means that one player may get all while another gets nothing; that's just how it is sometimes. Have you ever played your iPod on shuffle (aka random) and wanted to hear a specific song but don't want to cycle through them to get there immediately, doesn't it seem like forever?! It's like that; someday you'll hear that certain song two or three times maybe even back to back and think that random is broken, only to look at the screen and see that it is working just fine. That's the nature of the beast. Sorry that you feel the system is picking on you, keep in mind it's nothing personal.