PDA

View Full Version : New client infected my phone

Tootex
09-03-2016, 11:40 AM
I' m using a Samsung galaxy fame running android 4. 1. 2
I downloaded the new client (from the apk link justg provided) and the game was instantly unplayable, lag, crashing, screen freeze and my keyboard would not open but when the keyboard eventually did open the game would crash and the notification "Google play services isn ' t responding " would pop up on my screen ". I had to do a factory reset on my phone because of your update as my phone became unresponsive to all of my apps including making a phone call or sending a text and it was almost like it had become corrupted because of the update and I had to pull the battery numerous times because my phone would constantly freeze or reboot itself ( I' ve never had an issue with the phone prior to your update ). I reinstalled the new client (from the playstore) after doing a factory reset and it worked better but not perfectly however the game has started crashing again and it' s very annoying having to constantly loading the game hoping that it won ' t crash . Any help is greatly appreciated