PDA

View Full Version : Stash suggestion

Purist
09-18-2011, 04:28 AM
Hello devs,

So the suggestion is an "auto sort" button on stash a bit like when you in the auction terminal and you
Can "sort by" on the items you see first.

More than anything it just saves trawling through your stash if you have A big stash of items and want to find somthing nice and easy.

Hope we can see this in the next update :)

Please support idea if you like it !

Purist/Ciaba

JaytB
09-18-2011, 04:32 AM
I agree that stash definitely needs improvement. That being said, a work around for the giant stash mess is creating a new char with a bunch of inv slots. That's what I use as 'stash' anyway. Way easier to use. I only use stash to transfer items from 1 char to another, but that's basically it :)

Gluttony
09-18-2011, 04:36 AM
Good suggestion and I've love to see any type of organization options for the stash. Preset buttons just like auction would be fine, I just don't like how random stash seems. It's currently like the room of a teenage girl who decides to go through her whole wardrobe just to find that "perfect" outfit for the first day of school, such a beautiful disaster of clothes scattered here and there makes finding a specific item the next day impossible... and was so organized when I put everything in there! This is one of the main reasons I don’t expand my stash past 80 items; I strictly use it to pass gear from one toon to the next.

JaytB
09-18-2011, 04:48 AM
Good suggestion and I've love to see any type of organization options for the stash. Preset buttons just like auction would be fine, I just don't like how random stash seems. It's currently like the room of a teenage girl who decides to go through her whole wardrobe just to find that "perfect" outfit for the first day of school, such a beautiful disaster of clothes scattered here and there makes finding a specific item the next day impossible... and was so organized when I put everything in there! This is one of the main reasons I don’t expand my stash past 80 items; I strictly use it to pass gear from one toon to the next.

Completely off topic, but you should write a book about analogies :p JKJK

Purist
09-18-2011, 04:58 AM
Thanks for the support :) let's hope it can be implemented

bronislav84
09-18-2011, 08:59 AM
Support!

Purist
09-24-2011, 09:09 AM

thequickone
09-24-2011, 10:39 AM
+1 I definitely support this suggestion!

*returns to digging through stash box full of craft items*:p Now where'd I put that helm...

Purist
09-24-2011, 12:28 PM
Haha I hate looking through stash I have ALOT of spaces to look through :( oh well let's hope this gets a sticky!