PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Gold Giveaway Ever

Azerothraven
09-03-2016, 01:35 PM
The title says it all. I am planning on hosting the biggest gold giveaway ever in Arcane Legends. Obviously I can't give away all my gold because then I will be very poor.
Therefore, I suggesting a method by which this would work.

The event will run for 2 weeks. In order for you to enter, you must join my guild ( Farming Base, level 30+ only)or subscribe to me on YouTube (MilPlaysHD) and must donate me 25k+.

By now you must think I am scamming your 10k but let me explain myself. I need to ensure I don't lose too much money as the event is expected to be 5m give away among 5 members. If I don't and do scam you, I am sure all of you will report me and the dev will ban me.

This is bad for me as I have 2 level 56 characters. Feel free to add my level 56 warrior Genemorph. My level 43 Mage Exconartists and my main account rogue level 56 "Azerothraven". I have been playing this game for a long time now. Me being banned would mean I loose Sns which is worth a lot, I also have nightshade, Hisha or swift and hours of gameplay. Of course all of this will be evidenced on YouTube.

Pm anyone in my guild who will let you know I am trusted as I often help them and even transfer items between account. My guild master is Metasa.

If you are interested in this event let me know and I will find a way to execute this.

If I don't raise enough money then the event will be the amount raised plus 750k amount 3 randomly selected players players. I will be live streaming so you know I am not cheating.

For you are still reading than you are probably likely to make this happen so stop thinking about it and pm me or Metasa.

If you have any suggestions regarding this event or your opinion pls share or would like to suggest something better than go ahead.

Recipe
09-03-2016, 01:38 PM
I doubt ppl enter this unless they're rich but aye gl

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Iockedcrate
09-03-2016, 01:39 PM
u shound change title
not biggest giveaway ever, maybe u dont know the "111 gold" giveaway

Betheren
09-03-2016, 02:04 PM
You say you need the 25k so that you don't become poor yet you claim to be giving away 5m? This reeks of a scam. I would advise all of you to report this scammer...

Probationer
09-03-2016, 02:11 PM
Lol 'biggest gold giveaway in arcane legends'... Because we're all giving away our gold to you right?
Let me just take all your gold first so I can fund the event...

Anyone could do this lol, either earn the gold yourself or think of a unique event you can actually hold without any assistance.

Azerothraven
09-03-2016, 03:08 PM
Lol it's just like a lottery if u win u win big. U can become a millionaire in second. Also I never scammed anyone before so reporting me won't do anything cuz no proof. Nonetheless thanks for new perspective. And yea I just put that title so people would read the thread. Cheeky... I know but it worked!

Ssneakykills
09-03-2016, 05:56 PM
Don't propose to do a giveaway and in exchange ask for gold back

HulkieBeast
09-03-2016, 06:17 PM
Devs please close thread.
Maybe it's scam.

epicrrr
09-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Not much of a giveaway if people needs to donate for prize pool. Chance of being scammed? 100% :banana:

konafez
09-03-2016, 10:47 PM
Sooooo.. basically your trying to gets subs for your YouTube channel and a bunch of people to join your guild..

Buying guild members and YouTube subs..doesn't amaribud own the copyright on that?

Iliketolol
09-04-2016, 01:11 AM
Sooooo.. basically your trying to gets subs for your YouTube channel and a bunch of people to join your guild..

Buying guild members and YouTube subs..doesn't amaribud own the copyright on that?
Hes on another lvl, participants have to pay for gold pool also Lmao.

EbenevTheMage
09-04-2016, 01:18 AM
Americabud did gold giveaway, but he ddnt asked other to donate gold for his own "gold giveaway" event.

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

xxalivexx
09-04-2016, 01:21 AM

Only reason his channel has 2.2k subs :D

Horme
09-04-2016, 05:57 AM
The word "must donate" is kinda smell something else.

hafizzz
09-04-2016, 07:08 AM
Good luck bro.........

Sent from my V3 using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
05-01-2019, 03:18 AM
The title says it all. I am planning on hosting the biggest gold giveaway ever in Arcane Legends. Obviously I can't give away all my gold because then I will be very poor.
Therefore, I suggesting a method by which this would work.

The event will run for 2 weeks. In order for you to enter, you must join my guild ( Farming Base, level 30+ only)or subscribe to me on YouTube (MilPlaysHD) and must donate me 25k+.

By now you must think I am scamming your 10k but let me explain myself. I need to ensure I don't lose too much money as the event is expected to be 5m give away among 5 members. If I don't and do scam you, I am sure all of you will report me and the dev will ban me.

This is bad for me as I have 2 level 56 characters. Feel free to add my level 56 warrior Genemorph. My level 43 Mage Exconartists and my main account rogue level 56 "Azerothraven". I have been playing this game for a long time now. Me being banned would mean I loose Sns which is worth a lot, I also have nightshade, Hisha or swift and hours of gameplay. Of course all of this will be evidenced on YouTube.

Pm anyone in my guild who will let you know I am trusted as I often help them and even transfer items between account. My guild master is Metasa.

If you are interested in this event let me know and I will find a way to execute this.

If I don't raise enough money then the event will be the amount raised plus 750k amount 3 randomly selected players players. I will be live streaming so you know I am not cheating.

For you are still reading than you are probably likely to make this happen so stop thinking about it and pm me or Metasa.

If you have any suggestions regarding this event or your opinion pls share or would like to suggest something better than go ahead.

Reminiscencing a younger, dumber and naive me. I have gotten very far since then.

Pleasee
05-01-2019, 07:51 AM
Better give all to us , no need to join or subc , Lol crazy man

Allset
05-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Like the saying goes takes money to make money.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
05-01-2019, 11:24 AM
finally u showed who are u, scammer

Allset
05-01-2019, 04:30 PM
Nabb pull? Anybody that has played this game knows it takes more than a con to build a guild or a YouTube channel. Much less give you 25k to do it. Empty promises...

Anehazaz
05-01-2019, 04:39 PM
I’m flabbergasted

Eatmyshred
05-02-2019, 06:47 AM
finally exposed yourself, scammer.

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

wowdah
05-02-2019, 03:47 PM
bruh what is this lmao, this is obviously shady af.

merlintrue
05-20-2019, 04:52 PM
you said scammer for your 10k when you asked for 25k! not only that you should do this within your own guild (: and people that know n trust you cause I don't,

besides your hosting a give away as titled last time I checked I don't invite people to my house for a party but say oh you bring your own hot dogs n burgers I'll grill em!

fyi that's exactly how you sound