PDA

View Full Version : Santa Abe Events

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 06:34 AM
Hello, my new nickname is Santa Abe! (just call me Santa) I have just arrived at Blackstar via my eight reindeer-powered sleighcraft and is proud to announce some "present events"

How does it work?

When I am killing myself getting to the outrageously high lvl cap I will accumulate alot of high lvled gear. With this gear I will announce random "present events" first to my fellow guildies and a few times to non-guildies to spread the fun!

What kind of high lvled gear?

Atomite, meganaught, the op purples (lol frogot. Thats why we check the list twice), and some rare weapons.

Hey, you frogot the ingredients!

No, I didn't. Once I upgrade my engie suit I will hand out the rare recipe pieces too.

How much does it cost?

ABSOLUTLY FREE!!!

Wow will this end once you are lvl 31?

Never. I want to make SL a fun environment (beat this father frost ;))

How about the vanity I was lookin at?

Still thinking of this. If it is a squid buddy, I might.

Wow I like this! So where does the event happen?

First at the koc guildhall, then some random SUPRISE pop-ins like the devs.

You are insane! What got you to do this?

It all started when I got a custom recipe and I gave it to a friend for free. He was soooo happy that I became happy too just giving. In total I have given out 1 custom recipe, two purple rifles, multiple purple armor, all my meganaught pieces, and I am not done yet.

When is the next event, Santa?

Tomorrow. Early afternoon. I have church to attend. :rolleyes:

Why did you make another thread and moved it here?

To spread the news! Not everybody reads the guild section. Too boring for them I guess :D

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 06:36 AM
It is now confirmed that I havs some low level goodies for some people. Spreading the joy!

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 06:39 AM
If you have anything to comment on or have any suggestions please comment below. I love to hear others opinions :D

JaytB
09-18-2011, 06:41 AM
Huh? http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=37243

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 06:43 AM
Yea I decided to move it here because more people read this section. Its like ULTRA DOUBLE POST lol.

JaytB
09-18-2011, 06:46 AM
Yea I decided to move it here because more people read this section. Its like ULTRA DOUBLE POST lol.

Lol, you might want to refer to this thread in your other one then. Also, sending a PM to Sam that you'd want to move a thread usually works too :)

Anyway, good luck with your give-away! :D

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 06:49 AM

Lol, you might want to refer to this thread in your other one then. Also, sending a PM to Sam that you'd want to move a thread usually works too :)

Anyway, good luck with your give-away! :D
Thanks! Now I just need to contact Sam somehow to delete the first. Its SANTA TIME!

Phitz
09-18-2011, 07:03 AM
Dear Santa,...

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 07:32 AM
Dear Santa,...
Go on.. :D

Cascade
09-18-2011, 10:29 AM
Lol. I was the first one to do this in PL...Even before the devs. 0.0...Anywho, good luck with the giveaways!

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Santa Giveaway's startof event happening now! I got a few presents to hand out, but not alot today.

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 12:10 PM
Okay the event ended and I gave away a meganaught helmet! I hope you liked that helmet because I have some more coming later!
If I give a hint as to what time I will do another I am in the timezone of Warsaw, Indiana. Don't froget I can randomly give you an item whenever. If I get anything a person NEEDS I will announce the item to the person. Ho ho ho :D

Nourish
09-18-2011, 12:15 PM
I could use some of that level 30 purp op gear, but.... IT FEELS SO WRONG ASKING FOR IT :mad:

Phitz
09-18-2011, 12:21 PM
Dear Santa,...
Go on.. :D

I could really use some meganaut arms and chest:D

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 01:07 PM
Lol I guess I now have a list. Post what you need and I will deliver free of shipping and handling!!! ;)

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 01:10 PM
Phitz: MegaNaught Arms and Chest
Meowz: Some ChromoWeave armor
Rantissimo: MegaNaught Chest
Swifty: Squid Buddy (will take a while :p)

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Taking a day break. Getting to lvl 30 drained me severely...:(
But don't worry, I will be back...with gifts!

Rantissimo
09-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Dear Santa... im in need of a meganaught chest.. :)

Digmaan

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Dear Santa... im in need of a meganaught chest.. :)

Digmaan
Added* ho ho ho

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 07:12 PM
Might post the full list as official once everybody in my guild is done with their wishes. Once the list has been completed I will do some more random giveaways. Need more people in it though!

Edit: if you have anything to donate for the cause please message me in-game and I will make sure the little kid called Tim gets a gun! I have an extended inventory so I have nothing to worry about!

Cahaun
09-18-2011, 09:25 PM
Updated Wish List

Driuzibac: All MegaNaught pieces

Ephemeris
09-18-2011, 09:37 PM
Dear Santa,
Have you any coal to spare? I've not been a very good boy this year. :)

Kidding aside, I applaud your generosity -- I think it's a great thing to do!

Cahaun
09-19-2011, 06:20 AM
Just completed my atomite set and is now able to hand out all atomites I find now! When I upgrade my helmet I will be able to hand out some rare ingredients! Thanks for the support everybody!
(p.s. Naughty people get lvl 1 trash items):rolleyes:

Cahaun
09-19-2011, 07:02 PM
Updated Wish List

Shaddowphantom: All ChromoWeave pieces

Nourish
09-19-2011, 07:12 PM
Hey cahuan, I got the back from a drop so anything else would be sweet!

Cahaun
09-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Hey cahuan, I got the back from a drop so anything else would be sweet!
Ok, when you think of something you would like just post it here so I can add you to the list.
Edit: oh wait you already are :p. How about some ChromaWeave Boots?

Lowlyspy
09-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Hola santa rasa, any atomite pieces would be greatly appreciated

I hate when people make threads like this, makes me feel greedy :P

Cahaun
09-20-2011, 06:27 AM
Hola santa rasa, any atomite pieces would be greatly appreciated

I hate when people make threads like this, makes me feel greedy :P
Why salve, Lowlyspy! Added* :)

Cahaun
09-20-2011, 06:30 AM
Updated Wish List

Lowlyspy: Any AtomMite pieces

(so far the list is good so keep it up! I have a excess of atomite stompers I got got from my secret purple raising tactics so I will give one to you soon, Lowly. I also got a ChromoWeave Boot so I will give this also to another soon.)

Cahaun
09-20-2011, 06:49 AM
I have been doing some silent give-aways...are you next? :)

Nourish
09-20-2011, 06:54 AM
Ya the boots are great! Chromoweave would be perfect, and are atomite the commandos?

Cahaun
09-20-2011, 07:52 AM
Ya the boots are great! Chromoweave would be perfect, and are atomite the commandos?
AtomMite is for the engineers. I will get it to you real quick.
(P.s. I capitalize two letters to show importance and because the other two can so Atomite was lonely)

Sassinya
09-20-2011, 08:19 AM
Dear Santa, I'm a young Engineer( 27 ATM) and would dearly love some AtomMite gear to grow into. I will be happy to help you gather anything you may need as well. Thank you, Santa! Add me in game and I'll help however I can. (In game name same as thread)

Cahaun
09-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Dear Santa, I'm a young Engineer( 27 ATM) and would dearly love some AtomMite gear to grow into. I will be happy to help you gather anything you may need as well. Thank you, Santa! Add me in game and I'll help however I can. (In game name same as thread)
Added* When this list is complete I will make a checklist soon so I can make some "special deliveries". I gotta do it while you are awake though. :p

Cahaun
09-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Updated Wish List

Sassinya: Size lvl 30 AtomMite set

(if any of you got what you wanted please notify me so others can enjoy the items)

OmincrossMX
09-20-2011, 02:37 PM
Lol! my mom said that santA isnt real:(

Heroelite
09-20-2011, 03:29 PM
I would like any vanity item please :) and could i also join your clan Cahaun? my sl ign is : kingx

Mcpastry
09-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Dear Santa,
Are you taking requests from members of your guild only? (at the moment)?

If not, I would love a ChromoWeave box of chocolates in my stocking!

Thanks Santa, for your generosity!

Cahaun
09-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Dear Santa,
Are you taking requests from members of your guild only? (at the moment)?

If not, I would love a ChromoWeave box of chocolates in my stocking!

Thanks Santa, for your generosity!
Nope. Added*
Ho ho ho :D

Cahaun
09-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Lol! my mom said that santA isnt real:(
Oooh I am real :)

Cahaun
09-20-2011, 05:02 PM
I would like any vanity item please :) and could i also join your clan Cahaun? my sl ign is : kingx
If you mean clan as in guild you will have to talk to Skavenger, but I am a friend for anyone so I will add you for asking.

Nourish
09-20-2011, 05:04 PM
Awesome, thanks! Add me in-game at "Tacticz" thanks man!

Cahaun
09-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Updated Wish List (yet again)

Mcpastry: High grade ChromoWeave brand chocolates.

(I will farm alot on the weekends so expect me on the weekends)

Cahaun
09-20-2011, 07:48 PM
I have a busy week so I can't get on as much, but I will get one a little bit sometimes. I can't seem to get on while you are, Meowz! I have this ChromoWeave Boots getting lonely! :(

Nourish
09-21-2011, 09:11 PM
No problem I can wait!

Cahaun
09-22-2011, 04:55 AM
Okay this list will be OFFICIALLY done by Friday so I can work on it some more. If you want on, please post before the deadline. After the list I will still give away items except no reservations like what this list did. Don't expect any vanity so soon. Please post any comments or suggestions below. Have a good day!

hotmumbo
09-22-2011, 10:16 PM
Hi Santa,

Can I please have an AtomMite Vest and/or Headgear? I've been a good boy and eaten all my brussel sprouts :)

THE Tesla
09-22-2011, 10:33 PM
i would like a visor mr kringle. :)

Apollyon
09-22-2011, 11:09 PM
Dear santa,

Ive been very naughty with some very pretty girls. I would like a new squidy on my shoulder to keep me out of trouble. Or maybe to grin and laugh with me while I do bad things.

Yours with whips and chains,
Apollyon

Cahaun
09-23-2011, 04:32 AM
Updated Wish List (yet again)

Hotnumbo: Atomite helm and/or chests

(Please notice that I won't be able to get any vanity within any time period. No promises of me even getting a drop so just refer to yourselves as.a reference on my list. This list is FINAL today probably after I go race in Eba's race.)

Cahaun
09-23-2011, 04:35 AM
i would like a visor mr kringle. :)
So you can look in the presents? No!!! Lol jk. I am not sure if that is something I would even get in a drop. I have only seen it drop once in my life. Again, this will take a while :p

jtjerkins
09-23-2011, 01:05 PM
Hi Santa,

I think I've been pretty good this year (not really lol). But anyway, I would like a Chromaweave Back or Chromaweave coat for my Operative (Exodusjtj is my IGN).

Thanks!

Cahaun
09-23-2011, 02:12 PM
Final Updated Wish List

Exodusjtj: ChromoWeave Pack and/or chest.

(That's it for the list. When I am done with this list I will start handing out purples and greens randomly again. When the christmas theme special happens in PL I will finally be able to wear a Santa suit though I want one in SL. :p )

Heroelite
09-23-2011, 02:38 PM
Sir could i please have that lvl 25 engineer set but i do not know what it is called. It might be called like sun walker set or something but i would very much like the full set thanks

Cahaun
09-24-2011, 09:13 AM
Sir could i please have that lvl 25 engineer set but i do not know what it is called. It might be called like sun walker set or something but i would very much like the full set thanks
I just happen to have one on me atm. I will give it to you if you need it or will be able to use it. What is your ign?

Mcpastry
09-25-2011, 01:25 AM
Hey!

I just realized i just realized I'm in KoC as well!

Cahaun
09-25-2011, 09:13 AM
Hey!

I just realized i just realized I'm in KoC as well!
Nice to hear that. :)

Cahaun
09-25-2011, 11:22 AM
The list is still being worked on so patience until I manage to get your presents, also I am planning on getting me, Santa Abe, to start doing this on PL sometimes near Christmas.

-Santa Abe-

Cahaun
09-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Awesome, thanks! Add me in-game at "Tacticz" thanks man!
I keep forgetting to friend you! :p

Cahaun
09-26-2011, 08:57 PM
Ok I am 10% away from lvl 31! :p
The real good news is that I am getting some presents for the people on the list. If your name on the list is not your ign please post your ign on this thread so I can deliver some presents. I don't think I will be able to give out an entire set atm because the helms are a pain to loot. The packs are murder. Thanks for giving Santa some time!
-Santa Abe-

Cahaun
09-29-2011, 02:25 PM
Hotnumbo and Meowz! I have your presents now! When do you want them? :)
Edit: also Lowlyspy I have some AtomMite you might like! :)

Cahaun
10-04-2011, 04:38 AM
Everyone on my list please put your ign below...

jtjerkins
10-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Well Santa, my IGN is Exodusjtj. But, I have an unfortunate confession to make. Since I have put my name on the list, I have been doing Slouch-O runs (tons of them). In doing all of those runs, I have gotten a full Chromaweave set (I even had a Custom Chromaweave Cap recipe drop once). So, thanks for all the work, but I unfortunately have my Chroma set. I do have a level 21 Commando alt (IGN Tarheelexodus) that could use a Meganaut set down the road....lol

Sorry

Cahaun
10-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Well Santa, my IGN is Exodusjtj. But, I have an unfortunate confession to make. Since I have put my name on the list, I have been doing Slouch-O runs (tons of them). In doing all of those runs, I have gotten a full Chromaweave set (I even had a Custom Chromaweave Cap recipe drop once). So, thanks for all the work, but I unfortunately have my Chroma set. I do have a level 21 Commando alt (IGN Tarheelexodus) that could use a Meganaut set down the road....lol

Sorry
Its okay. I remember you from yesterday because I was trying to get your alt in the guild. :)

Cahaun
10-04-2011, 02:33 PM
Final Updated Wish List

Meowz (tacticz): Some ChromoWeave armor

Okay: Hotnumbo I have your helm present, Sassinya I have some AtomMite you might need, I have 3 ChromoWeave arms to give out to those that asked, and I think Phitz will get his MegaNaught arms too! So far so good! If your ign is different than the one I have listed please post soon so I can hunt you down easier! :D

(P.s. Ho ho ho!)

-Santa Abe-