PDA

View Full Version : Feedback and Suggestions on Awakening Gems

Kaziscate
09-03-2016, 06:43 PM
So far I think this new weapon enhancement system is pretty good since it lets us further customize and play around with different stat combinations that we really couldn't play around with as much before. While this allows us to have a little bit more freedom with stats, there's a few things that I think this system could work on:
1.More Gems
This is kind of a personal preference thing,but it just bothers me that there are only 2 gems that you can use. I just wish there more gems. Here is a few ideas that demonstrate my suggestion:
-Versatility Awakening Gem: Awakening Gem with higher chance of getting Str,Dex,Int stat
-Leprechaun's Awakening Gem: Awakening Gem with higher chance of getting Luck stat

2.Keeping Desired Enhancements
This is a pretty straightforward suggestion that a lot of people would like for this system to have. There's that one enhancement that I would love to keep but I can't because if I want better enhancements, I have to sacrifice that one good enhancement and it's a gamble.

3.Enhancement Gems
There is that one combination of enhancements you'd like....if they had higher values. What enhancement gems would do is bump up one of the enhancement stats up by 1 tier.
Example:
-Leprechaun's Enhancement Gem
1% Luck->2% Luck

-Versatile Enhancement gem
1 Str,1 Dex, 1 Int-> 2Str,2 Dex,2 Int

4.Unlocking More Slots
It just takes a bit too many elite awakening gems just to unlock the 3rd and 4th slots. Either increase the chance of unlocking the slots, or just make it 100%.

That's all I got to say about the awakening enhancement weapon system. Feel free to give your suggestions and feedback about the system or talk about the suggestions and feedback that I mentioned. :)

greekAL
09-05-2016, 09:08 AM
How about give players the option to choose 10 diff enchantment and reroll for them for better stats ? Ppl will decide which 10 they need most and then start try to improve their stats !