PDA

View Full Version : Balancing Suggestions between classes

Exxotik
09-03-2016, 08:50 PM
I've played AL for a pretty good amount of time and enjoyed every second of it, however I see multiple class flaws. Most people say rogues need more of a chance of survivability. I agree with this, rogues only have nekro in PvP for a form of protection and their shield doesn't seem much worth using. Their armor is a little low in some cases. Could rogues possibly get some kind of buff toward their shield. And I don't mean a mastery, I mean giving it the buff. Second, Warriors juggernaught and damage when it comes to PvP is way to high, it's a health and armor/DPS class not a indestructible cannon. And lastly, the subject of arcane legends. It's become what seems to me a pay to win and plat based game. Don't get me wrong, I know plat keeps the game running and I like buying it from time to time as well. But all of these events such as the egg zavier event seems mainly based around platinum and it ruined the egg market. Jewels prices are excessively getting lower and needs to be dealt with. It should be an honor to have full fortified fury/mind/finesse or what ever jewel the player has, not a handout. Please tell me what you think on the class balancing and platinum based events in this thread, especially what you think about mages. I don't much know what is needed when it comes to this class and balancing it with all of the others. Overall I feel it's decently balanced, it's my main, and I don't see many flaws if not any, but I would still love to hear what you have to say :) please no hate, for this is my opinion in what needs to be done or considered.
Thanks for reading this thread and don't hesitate to tell me your opinions down below. :D

Att
09-03-2016, 09:05 PM
Rogues need some fat on bottom; warriors need to get some brains; and yea mages need to be less ugly

Exxotik
09-04-2016, 08:45 AM
Lol I love the way mages look

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk