PDA

View Full Version : Pet leveling mini event please

Oakmaiden
09-05-2016, 03:43 PM
With all those awesome eggs we gathered during Eggtravaganza we need an event to level them. The prize for defeating mini boss .. Auto level tickets and egg slot opening tickets. What do you think about my idea?

HulkieBeast
09-05-2016, 03:55 PM
Even if it's good to have event every week, it's too much.

ancestor
09-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Not the best event to happen right now, it seems devs want people to join up with endgame so a double xp weekend would be nice :) or a luck recoll weekend would be awesome. Idk if they ever did it b4 but community would defiantly enjoy both of these

Suentous PO
09-05-2016, 06:15 PM
why would you need a pet leveling event? if you farm you actually level em up??

I run into Oak all the time farming. Personally my main is now trying to level like 5 pets and I have several new hatchlings on all my alts, all I do is farm and I agree with he idea.
Ik they have the plat option and I wouldent want to replace that income for sts but I thought it a good idea.
No problem. Back to farming, there's been plenty of updates for us.

Faliziaga
09-06-2016, 01:04 AM
I like the idea, after having capped Glacian and the three pl pets during the egg event, I am kinda stuck leveling my Mishi because I don't wanna return into tombs and hunting a few portals in Tindirin has almost zero effect on my pet. Every time I think of leveling Mishi I have to scroll down and search him in the confusing stable gladly I had enough story tokens to open its slots and to slot eggs that makes it a bit easier to find it.
Maybe add 3 (bronze)/5 (silver)/10 (gold) levels pet tickets to the loot table in elites, insta ticket is too much imo.
Ah and the story tokens...Cinco said in another thread

Yes. Once you've done all the other quests, he offers the first in a series of three quests that pay out a high number of Story Tokens.
A high number? As far as I remember it's only 3x10 story tokens.
+1 to egg slot opening tickets

Faliziaga
09-06-2016, 02:56 AM
Oh I forgot this

Hey Faliziaga,

What level is your character while in this dungeon? Your pets can continue leveling to your maximum level in any zone, even if your character is no longer gaining XP.

From our Devs' perspective there might not be any pet leveling issue. Any thoughts?

Psychoism
09-06-2016, 03:30 AM
Hmmmmm. I hope theres a event like this :)

HulkieBeast
09-06-2016, 09:46 AM
Too much events like that, if you ask me, it's better if they release 2x Elusive Four or Infused Arena Chests.
Because Elusive Four is almost impossible to finish at this time, and Infused Arena Chests will make people run arena so there are any chances for us to actually get Child's Play AP.
It's time to focus on APs heroes.

Oakmaiden
09-06-2016, 10:02 AM
Too much events like that, if you ask me, it's better if they release 2x Elusive Four or Infused Arena Chests.
Because Elusive Four is almost impossible to finish at this time, and Infused Arena Chests will make people run arena so there are any chances for us to actually get Child's Play AP.
It's time to focus on APs heroes.
You already stated you werent interested in my idea...so please go crap on someone elses thread :(((

extrapayah
09-06-2016, 11:29 AM
i think pet should be permanently easier to level up than a normal character though...

Plqgue
09-06-2016, 11:34 AM
i think pet should be permanently easier to level up than a normal character though...

True that I think it should be quick to level pets