PDA

View Full Version : Elite Mobs are easier now?

Ipoopsy
09-05-2016, 06:52 PM
The difficulty of elite mobs after new clients is the same as if it was for normal mobs in all those maps.

I don't understand why it's not being fixed when this is a major bug and being abused by quite a few. All the time runs is broken and it should be reset or rerolll back to what it was before.

But when a few rogs complained about pvp, it was hotfix almost instantly.

I just pondered where STS priority lies most of the time.

Edit: 'It's supposed to be re-roll'

Elshaddoll
09-05-2016, 06:57 PM
LOL @ "when a few rogs complained about pvp, it was hotfix almost instantly." Do you even live on this planet?

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Fredystern
09-05-2016, 07:02 PM
Few rogs? There are alots of rogs

Zeus
09-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Definitely a bug. However, when did rogues get "fixed"? This brings me to my next question: Sir, are you from the future?

Elshaddoll
09-05-2016, 08:00 PM
Definitely a bug. However, when did rogues get "fixed"? This brings me to my next question: Sir, are you from the future?
He believes there was an instant hotfix, so i think we can eliminate the possibility of him being from the future [emoji14]

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Att
09-05-2016, 08:11 PM
It should be FIXED and timers reset.

But when a few rogs complained about pvp, it was hotfix almost instantly.

You are racist against rogues, going to remove you from friends list.

Energizeric
09-05-2016, 08:38 PM
Rogs..... I like it! :encouragement:

I think I'm going to have to use that term in all my future posts about rogues LOL

Saud
09-05-2016, 09:22 PM
I think the difficulty changed after the 3 players scale system
Am right?

Energizeric
09-05-2016, 11:04 PM
I think the difficulty changed after the 3 players scale system
Am right?

That would only explain this if elites were only easier with 4 member parties. I'm finding them easier with any size party, even solo I am able to handle now -- at a very slow pace, but it's something that wasn't even possible before at any speed.

Eagleye
09-06-2016, 01:07 AM
Probably trying to encourage more people to play elite underhaul. Id be surprised if this was unintentional

Saud
09-06-2016, 01:43 AM
Well, that will make fighting hugal and cryostar chamber a lot easier.
But yes elite seem a little easy than before.

Ipoopsy
09-06-2016, 01:59 AM
It should be FIXED and timers reset.

You are racist against rogues, going to remove you from friends list.

For your info, I've played all classes. And if you look at how easy it have been since new clients and look at the classes that did those time runs. Those times runs should be reset or re-rolled back.

Tbh, I don't really cared about those, but many will gonna complained after.

Just like when I said speed sets are OP. And guess what they are, and the one that said other wised, began to use it in both PVP AND PVE.

Twerk
09-06-2016, 03:45 AM
For your info, I've played all classes. And if you look at how easy it have been since new clients and look at the classes that did those time runs. Those times runs should be reset or re-rolled back.

Tbh, I don't really cared about those, but many will gonna complained after.

Just like when I said speed sets are OP. And guess what they are, and the one that said other wised, began to use it in both PVP AND PVE.

If you are complaining about speed set in pve (timed runs) or pvp (mostly TDM), it only means you actually don't know how to use it properly. Just my thoughts.

Vvildfire
09-06-2016, 06:41 AM
That would only explain this if elites were only easier with 4 member parties. I'm finding them easier with any size party, even solo I am able to handle now -- at a very slow pace, but it's something that wasn't even possible before at any speed.

Yeah! I went from...

~Ha! Today I'm gonna get that Hugal trophy! No one wants to do it with me? Okay! I'll solo! *dies repeatedly to the first 3 mobs*
Maybe tomorrow >:3

To...

~Ha! Today I'm gonna get those axes, for real! *dies to first 3 mobs but takes them out with self* *struggles till halfway the map* *turned into smashed blueberries*
*asks in town if anyone wants to do Elite Hugal without sounding too desperate*
Anyone want to do Elite Hugal? :) *not desperate not desperate* Elite maps are easier now :) *not desperate*

HulkieBeast
09-06-2016, 09:43 AM
Probably to encourage new players with bad gear.

mrm
09-06-2016, 11:09 AM
easy elite maps, crqfting reduced on all jewels upto weak jewels
free pet egg event coul it be.. no ...wait yes sts you finely love us awws we love you to....most of the time <3

VROOMIGoRealFast
09-06-2016, 11:36 AM
Players are correct that this is a result of the changes to mob scaling in parties of 3 and 4. This is an intended change, not a bug. Players who are feeling a difference in groups of 1 or 2 are likely feeling such due to their new Awakening enhancements as the difficulty of these mobs are unchanged.

Enjoy! :)

Vvildfire
09-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Players are correct that this is a result of the changes to mob scaling in parties of 3 and 4. This is an intended change, not a bug. Players who are feeling a difference in groups of 1 or 2 are likely feeling such due to their new Awakening enhancements as the difficulty of these mobs are unchanged.

Enjoy! :)

Well, I'm glad they are/feel easier now :) Elite Underthul terrified me xD

Ninthplague
09-06-2016, 03:12 PM
Glad it was not a bug.

Begozot
09-06-2016, 04:59 PM
They are constantly looking to make everyone happy, it's hard to pleasee everyone. This is a good thing thanks sts.