PDA

View Full Version : [issue] new client, new lag and spike

extrapayah
09-05-2016, 11:31 PM
if by every update game become slower, then we can say that the end is near
please seriously think about it,

thanks

p.s. everytime i switch character in character screen, i can see a moment where my character goes to blank and level 1, this has never happened so often before

dinzly
09-06-2016, 02:55 AM
everytime i switch character in character screen, i can see a moment where my character goes to blank and level 1, this has never happened so often before

well..when i fast exit in km3 char screen also went blank for awhile and show my char is lvl 1..happened everytime but only for few secs

extrapayah
09-06-2016, 04:09 PM
yes, even before the client update, i saw that blank screen everytime i'm playing on slow network (3g or lower), but it never happened to me with 4g/broadband cable,
but now, i always see that screen with any connection i have, so it's definitely a problem from the game, because i've never change/upgrade/downgrade my network connection

and it also effect greatly with many drop rate, especially with jewel droprate from using jewel elixir. everytime you're spiking you can notice that jewel stop coalescing for few seconds, and it happens regularly now